Page 148 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3509

The Pats almost came back, but a Jason Taylor 60 yd TD run sealed it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Colts win by just running the ball down New England's throat. Wentz only was 5-12 passing for 57 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT in the win.

This seems to be a trend this season, the return of the "we're gonna run it until you stop us" game plan. This time, it didn't work out in New England's favor. This time, though, it can't be blamed on the weather, as the Colts were at home, and playing indoors.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

And with the snaps Carson Wentz put in last night, my Eagles officially obtained Indy's first round draft pick. WHOO!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Colts win by just running the ball down New England's throat. Wentz only was 5-12 passing for 57 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT in the win.

This seems to be a trend this season, the return of the "we're gonna run it until you stop us" game plan. This time, it didn't work out in New England's favor. This time, though, it can't be blamed on the weather, as the Colts were at home, and playing indoors.
    With the trend having gone towards a nickel defense as the standard, it becomes much easier to push a power run game.
    Dark does not mean deep.

American Underdog, the Kurt Warner biopic comes out Christmas Day. Anyone plan to see it? I have no interest in it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    American Underdog, the Kurt Warner biopic comes out Christmas Day. Anyone plan to see it? I have no interest in it myself.
    I am way more interested in the John Madden Special myself.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I could give two figs about the Cowboys and Giants which is my only early game. So I am going to bust out some old school SNES until the late game with The Bengals.

I know I hate the term must win. But I really thing today for the Bengals it is. And they couldnt be in a better shot. You have the Ravens playing the Packers and half of all Covid cases in the USA on the Browns Offensive Line. Bengals have to win today.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

I keep telling people that while I like seeing Arena Football in movies, I don't like seeing Jesus crammed down my throat.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

And with the snaps Carson Wentz put in last night, my Eagles officially obtained Indy's first round draft pick. WHOO!
    Given that Chris Ballard has a tendency to whiff on major draft picks (Ben Banogu sticks out like a sore thumb) while somehow getting quality players later on, I don't mind the tradeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I could give two figs about the Cowboys and Giants which is my only early game. So I am going to bust out some old school SNES until the late game with The Bengals.
    Well, here in Philly, with the Eagles vs. Washington game postponed until Tuesday, I’m also getting Cowboys vs. Giants, and it hasn’t exactly been a barn burner with Dallas leading 9-3 in the second quarter.

Miami looking bad against the Jets, which is a bad team took bad against.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Cowboys 15, Giants 3 at the half. YAWN! I think I’ll look for something more interesting to watch.

Halfway through the third quarter and Detroit is punking the Cardinals 17-3. Whoa!

Halfway through the third quarter and Detroit is punking the Cardinals 17-3. Whoa!
    24-3 now, WTF!
    PHINS have tied the Jets 17 all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    24-3 now, WTF!
    PHINS have tied the Jets 17 all.
    Lions 24-6 at the end of the third. Anyone who had Arizona in a suicide pool this week must be sweating artillery shells right about now.