Page 150 of 234 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3509
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Saints are stymying Tom Brady yet again, leading the Bucs 6-0 with four minutes left until halftime.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Saints over Bucs, 9-0. First time Brady has been shut out since 2006!
    With Bucs and Cards losing, Packers have firm lead for #1 seed.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    That must've REALLY ground Brady's gears. What IS it about the Saints that turns the GOAT into a wimp?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That must've REALLY ground Brady's gears. What IS it about the Saints that turns the GOAT into a wimp?
    True. My feeling is they would have beaten him in the Super Bowl if that horrendous non call hadn't kept them out, and last year would have beaten them if Brees had a functioning arm.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

It was a crazy weekend in the NFL. Between postponed games and upsets. Never would have thought Brady would be shut out at home. Nuts. And of course the Refs who love throwing taunting calls this season ignored Bready when he Yelled "Go F**K yourself." At the Saints Sideline. Cant flag the golden child! Even when there is a rule that yelling at the other teams side line is a flag.

Dalals is the number 2 seed right now but they are going to get bounced the first round for sure. No way with the slump Dak is in that they make a run., Dallas Defense is the only thing keeping them in games right now.

And My Bengals lead the AFC North. But I dont see them making a run in the post season either if they get there. They have the on the down slide Ravens but they always have a hard time on them. And the way the Bengals talked massive crap after beating the Ravens at their house I am sure the Ravens are looking for revenge. Then they have the Chiefs on the road and that is a hard task for anyone. Then The Browns and that game is always iffy no matter what the records are.

Bengals just play too inconsistently for me to have huge hopes right now.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Ravens chose to win and went for two, and failed to get it. I support the call even if it failed.
    I dont agree with the call. When you look at the last two drives of the Ravens they got TDS! Packers couldnt stop them. And the Defense stopped Rodgers. Kick the FG and since the Packers D was struggling the last two drives keep it going and take the chances. The Ravens were 2-7 at 2 pt conversions going into that. So what part of the stats said that going for it was really the best call here.

Pretty much telling the team "Hey if we dont win the coin flip I dont trust our D to Stop Rodgers."
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I dont agree with the call. When you look at the last two drives of the Ravens they got TDS! Packers couldnt stop them. And the Defense stopped Rodgers. Kick the FG and since the Packers D was struggling the last two drives keep it going and take the chances. The Ravens were 2-7 at 2 pt conversions going into that. So what part of the stats said that going for it was really the best call here.

Pretty much telling the team "Hey if we dont win the coin flip I dont trust our D to Stop Rodgers."
    You’d think that after watching Brandon Staley of the Chargers fail on fourth down attempts numerous times Thursday night, Harbaugh might’ve had second thoughts about his having gone that route.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    You’d think that after watching Brandon Staley of the Chargers fail on fourth down attempts numerous times Thursday night, Harbaugh might’ve had second thoughts about his having gone that route.
    That call may have cost him first place in the North. He may have very well won it in OT but now The Bengals are in first and the pressure is on him to take it back going into next week on the road in Cincy.

Baker and Case are official out tonight. So the Raiders who bitched that the game was postponed as a plot for The Browns to win will have to come up with another excuse when they lose.

I hope that the Cowboys have nothing to play for in their last game so that they will rest their starters and let the Eagles win.

Watching NFL Now on NFL Network and it’s official: Nick Mullens will start at quarterback for Cleveland against the Raiders this afternoon. In the good news department, Denver’s Teddy Bridgewater was released from the hospital today after that scary fall he took on his head yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Yep. Part of me hopes they do get the #1 seed, because then they will play in Green Bay out in the open in January. Thats football gold.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Yep. Part of me hopes they do get the #1 seed, because then they will play in Green Bay out in the open in January. Thats football gold.
    I dont like Brady Much. But it would make me so happy if he Bounce Rodgers out of another NFC Championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I dont like Brady Much. But it would make me so happy if he Bounce Rodgers out of another NFC Championship game.
    That would be nice. But its likely to be the NFC championship game if the two teams meet, and nobody wants either of those bozos in the Super Bowl again! Wouldn't you rather have Matthew Stafford?

The playoff seeding as it stands right now might make for some big upsets in the wild card round. Saints and 49ers are the likely wild cards and both teams are surging. They could both knock out Tampa and/or Dallas, their likely opponents.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    That would be nice. But its likely to be the NFC championship game if the two teams meet, and nobody wants either of those bozos in the Super Bowl again! Wouldn't you rather have Matthew Stafford?

The playoff seeding as it stands right now might make for some big upsets in the wild card round. Saints and 49ers are the likely wild cards and both teams are surging. They could both knock out Tampa and/or Dallas, their likely opponents.
    I wouldnt see any one beating Dallas as an upset. Not much of a run game, Dak is struggling hard. if their D is not 100 percent on in the first round they are done.

I dont see the Saints beating Tampa in the playoff. Everyone is making a big point to talk about how they beat him 2 times last year and twice this year. but you know when he did beat them? in the playoffs. That is all that matters and that is where he shines.

Lets be real about this season. The biggest pressure is on Rodgers. Even more so because of the dumb crap he has pulled this year. if he dont win the Super bowl he is a joke.

Brady has nothing left to prove and there is no Qb in the NFC or AFC that has the kind of "Must win a Super Bowl." This year talk as Rodgers has.

Maybe the Rams because of all the draft picks they gave away to get this team this year?
    Last edited by babyblob; 12-20-2021 at 02:18 PM.