Page 151 of 234 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3509

Any update on Parnham?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I wouldnt see any one beating Dallas as an upset. Not much of a run game, Dak is struggling hard. if their D is not 100 percent on in the first round they are done.

I dont see the Saints beating Tampa in the playoff. Everyone is making a big point to talk about how they beat him 2 times last year and twice this year. but you know when he did beat them? in the playoffs. That is all that matters and that is where he shines.

Lets be real about this season. The biggest pressure is on Rodgers. Even more so because of the dumb crap he has pulled this year. if he dont win the Super bowl he is a joke.

Brady has nothing left to prove and there is no Qb in the NFC or AFC that has the kind of "Must win a Super Bowl." This year talk as Rodgers has.

Maybe the Rams because of all the draft picks they gave away to get this team this year?
    There's a part of me that hopes Rogers tests positive again the week of the playoffs and has to miss at least the first round.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Any update on Parnham?
    haven't seen anything since the LA Times article on the 17th saying he should be released from the hospital soon

https://www.latimes.com/sports/charg...parnham-update

-M

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    There's a part of me that hopes Rogers tests positive again the week of the playoffs and has to miss at least the first round.

-M
    Roders said he has anti bodies now. So I Doubt he tests positive. Rodgers knows his medical stuff! Besides his girl friend has him eating Clay every day to boost his body.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Roders said he has anti bodies now. So I Doubt he tests positive. Rodgers knows his medical stuff!
    Well with the NFL response to the Omicron spread and the havoc of the past weekend being to test less often, I doubt we will see many positive tests from NFL players moving forward but a whole lot of spread where games are played.

-M

Giants have announced QB Daniel Jones is done for the year. This after they lost WR Sterling Shepherd for the year when he tore his Achilles in yesterday's game.

Bucs also announced WR Chris Godwin is done for the year as well. The Bucs have injury issues with a lot of other skill players (as well as suspensions) so Brady may have to prove he can do it without a lot of skill players again if TB is going to make any noise in the playoffs. He did it a number of times with NE, the question is, at his age, is he still the kind of QB who can elevate replacement level players to greatness, or is he now just a finishing final piece for a talented team looking to get over the edge? We may get the chance to find out if the Bucs skill players don't get back for the playoffs.

-M

Well with the NFL response to the Omicron spread and the havoc of the past weekend being to test less often, I doubt we will see many positive tests from NFL players moving forward but a whole lot of spread where games are played.

-M
    Well Goff got put on the Covid list today

Wonder if they are going to Test the Cards or other players on the Lions or if it is still on the honor system?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

-M
    Tinfoil hate moment. They dont want to risk players being out for the playoffs or Super bowl so yep test often. If no tests then no positives and no risk of big players being out for big games. No way they wanted positive tests Super Bowl week,

Well Goff got put on the Covid list today

Wonder if they are going to Test the Cards or other players on the Lions or if it is still on the honor system?
    I didn't see that. I saw the Chargers but Bosa on the COVID list though.

-M

I didn't see that. I saw the Chargers but Bosa on the COVID list though.

-M
    Goff is breaking news. Story broke 23 minutes ago.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...st/8974502002/

-M
    We all know its money season now. Playoffs and Super Bowl. COVID will be talked about for a few more weeks, maybe into wild card week, but then is going to suddenly start flying under the radar and only affecting non-star players for a number of weeks.

Both the NFL and the NFLPA unite over money.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Travis Kelce recently tested positive and is on Covid19 list. But has time in current frame has a chance to play the Steelers next weekend. Right now its a wait and see deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Roders said he has anti bodies now. So I Doubt he tests positive. Rodgers knows his medical stuff! Besides his girl friend has him eating Clay every day to boost his body.
    Yeah, pardon me if I'm hesitant to believe Aaron Rodgers regarding his status when he says he's got antibodies and is therefore "immunized".

Fool me once, and all that.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Yeah, pardon me if I'm hesitant to believe Aaron Rodgers regarding his status when he says he's got antibodies and is therefore "immunized".

Fool me once, and all that.
    While I agree not trusting Rodgers 100 percent. Rogan backed him up. So if you dont believe both then you just hate science.

Is it just me or does Carr really have the look of a guy who has gotten into a fight with his step father at Thanksgiving over the meaning of a Kid Rock Song.