Page 158 of 234 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3509

Looking forward to watching the Browns and Packers.

A first ballot HOF vs Captain Average!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Browns new kicker missed the Xp. And on the news of the kicker his name is Nagger. Some where Randy Marsh is throwing a beer at his tv.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Rodgers to Adams with 12 seconds left in the second quarter for a 21-12 Packers lead.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mayfield's IT'S have really wrecked the Browns. They are moving the ball as well as the Packers, but their drives are cut off.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Packers 24-22. Cleveland’s clamped down on defense, leaned hard on the running game, and suddenly, this game has gotten highly interesting at the two minute warning.

Baker through his fourth pick. Game, set, match to Packers.

By the by, it most certainly looked like pass interference by a Green Bay defensive back on that play.

That was a lucky win by GB. Browns had the better D, and better running game. Those INTs killed them.
    Mayfield, 4 interceptions. Rodgers 4 interceptions............for the season.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Browns had the Better Run game. Chubb averaged what 7 and a half a carry. yet they kept having baker trying to wing it. Dub play calling cost them the game the INTS were bad, but why was he throwing many of the passes he did.

Colts took care of business and beat the Cardinals 22-16. Cardinals kicker was 1 for 3 on field goals and missed an extra point. Had the Cards converted those 7 points, they would have won. Cards are now 3-5 in their last 8, trending the wrong way.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Colts took care of business and beat the Cardinals 22-16. Cardinals kicker was 1 for 3 on field goals and missed an extra point. Had the Cards converted those 7 points, they would have won. Cards are now 3-5 in their last 8, trending the wrong way.

-M
    Kingsbury went for it again on 4th downs when he shouldn't have. He's 0-5 in games where they need to win to get into the playoffs now. They're potentially going to fall behind the Rams in the NFC West, and lose the home playoff game. It's still possible they could go 0-5 down the stretch, with Dallas next week and closing against Seattle (who might be looking to send off Pete Carroll with a win). Not helping things is they have lost their #2 and #3 corners to injury. They're gonna play the next two games with guys they signed off the street.

And I should mention, they couldn't beat the Colts who started the game with all 3 of their interior linemen out, and they lost their LT to injury well before halftime. You would think that would mean the Colts would be in disarray, and the Cardinals might actually play clean in terms of penalties...

NOPE. Double-digit penalties. Always a statistic that indicates bad coaching. Again, Kingsbury. This team is going nowhere with him.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Browns were trying to make Mayfield be like Aaron Rodgers out there and it failed in spectacular fashion. With just bad throws and lack of arm strength. At one point Aikman detailed Mayfield has a history of sailing balls once pressure is in his face due to his size. The one he let sail was an Int throw. But the Browns and Giants have big decisions at QB to make as both QB's are hitting that 4th season and they have to decide on 5th year options ahead.

The best thing the Browns had going was Nick Chubb and D'Ernest Johnson. Both RB's were constantly running all over Green Bay and combined for 21 carries for over 184 yards ! Its silly that Cleveland kept putting the ball in Mayfield's hands and not on what actually worked in that game.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Also Aaron Rodgers did something that was shown in highlights. He now has 445 career TD passes. Rodgers passed Brett Farve in today's game who...came on the screen and congratulated Rodgers for this. It was the most awkward moment considering the history Farve and Rodgers have had. I have to wonder if Jordan Love and Rodgers in some distant future have this situation play out the same way ? lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post

-M
    I had the Cards winning last night. It's a good thing I don't predict games for a living, I'd starve in a week.

I love how people are calling Baker so humble for saying he hurt his team with his play. he kind of says that after every loss this season.

Maybe he should stop hurting his team by playing hurt and sit down and give them a chance. That would be humble not admitting you hurt the team by not playing well when you are clearly below 100 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I love how people are calling Baker so humble for saying he hurt his team with his play. he kind of says that after every loss this season.

Maybe he should stop hurting his team by playing hurt and sit down and give them a chance. That would be humble not admitting you hurt the team by not playing well when you are clearly below 100 percent.
    If he did sit, he would be vilified for being soft and not sucking it up and playing hurt to give his team a chance to win. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Most folks have already made up their mind about him and will criticize him no matter what he does. I'm not a fan, but he's taking a lot of heat for things that aren't his call. If his coach felt the healthy back up QB gave the team a better chance to win than a less than 100% Baker, that's the coaches call, not Mayfield's. If Baker shows up and says, coach, I'm not 100% but I can go if you need me, and the coach looks at Mayfield, looks at is back up and says, you're in Baker, then the heat should be on the coach for that call to play Baker when he's hurt, not on Mayfield for playing hurt. But people want to kvetch about Mayfield, so they will scapegoat him for the Browns struggles (not that he doesn't deserve a fair share of the blame for the struggles, but the Browns have more issues than QB behind their mediocrity from personnel issues, playcalling, poor-fitting schemes, etc. that are way beyond how Baker performs on the field but contribute to some of the shortcomings with that team that end in poor results when he is playing and would even if the they had an elite QB behind center).

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato