Page 160 of 234 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3509

Bills bump the Pats out of the Division Leaders and into the Wild Card.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Bills bump the Pats out of the Division Leaders and into the Wild Card.
    And the strange thing for me is the Dolphins could pass the Pats for the Wild Card. Depending on the next weeks, they might face each other tied as they meet in the final game.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

A fun weekend and I learned many things.

Wink Martindale is better at hosting game shows then judging the talent of opposing QB's.

New England fans really hate losing to those guys from Buffalo

Stat Padding is okay... If it is your team.

No matter how often Chubb proves he is a beast Stefanski will not involve him in the game plan until it is too late to matter.

The Packers are the best one and ton team in the playoff.

And on Further Review the Refs still suck.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Steelers are pretty much cooked after they were demolished by Kansas City 36-10.

Meanwhile, a gutsy two point conversion for the Bears sealed a 25-24 win over Seattle.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

If anyone had told me that Kansas City would be in the playoffs in September , let alone win the AFC West as we saw ....I'd have laughed. No way I'd have thought. But Andy Reid is a special coach. A coach who managed to turn a season that looked like KC was legit gonna have to reload in the draft and hope for a chance in 2-3 seasons again , into winning a division.

I have no idea how Kansas City will do in playoffs. Win or lose the Chiefs impressed me with how they fought back when given up for dead in September. Congrats KC.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

This Dallas game is so fun. I have never seen a team play as bad As Washington is. They just missed ten tackles on a 3rd stringer for a 61 yard gain!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    This Dallas game is so fun. I have never seen a team play as bad As Washington is. They just missed ten tackles on a 3rd stringer for a 61 yard gain!
    Washington's two starting DTs got into a fight on the sideline in the 2nd quarter.

The WFT have imploded.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Game is over. 56 to 14. And if you watched the game you will know it was not even that close. The Refs gave WFT a damn TD they felt so bad. Al and Chris in the booth spent the last ten minutes just talking pure nonsense they were so bored. I mean the Dallas D just said screw it and didnt even try on that last deive.

Nice to have some really meaningful games coming up for the next couple of weeks of the season. Whole bunch of them.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Nice to have some really meaningful games coming up for the next couple of weeks of the season. Whole bunch of them.
    Only 6 of the 32 teams have clinched a playoff spot. Of the remaining 26 teams, only 8 have been eliminated, and 18 are still fighting for the 8 remaining playoff spots.

It's gonna be nuts.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Washington's two starting DTs got into a fight on the sideline in the 2nd quarter.

The WFT have imploded.
    I gave up on that debacle after the first quarter when it was 21-0 Dallas and spent the rest of the night watching To Catch A Smuggler on NatGeo. I think it's safe the Deadskins are officially cooked as far as the playoffs are concerned, but, it'll be interesting to see what state of mind the team will be in when they face my Eagles this coming Sunday.

The WTF knew they needed a QB this season, they went with the often injured, usually a back up Fitzpatrick. They tanked this season before it started. That they were in the mix is a surprise. What they do for QB next season will be the thing. Is this where Watson lands?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The WTF knew they needed a QB this season, they went with the often injured, usually a back up Fitzpatrick. They tanked this season before it started. That they were in the mix is a surprise. What they do for QB next season will be the thing. Is this where Watson lands?
    Legal matters notwithstanding, Watson figures to be perhaps the most sought after quarterback in years as several teams need an upgrade:

Pittsburgh: Big Ben is pretty much cooked
    New Orleans: Will the Saints roll with Jameis Winston again?
    Miami: Are the Dolphins fully sold on Tua?
    Seattle: If Russell Wilson walks, Watson would be a nice replacement
    Philadelphia: Don’t know if the Eagles are sold on Jalen Hurts
    Detroit: Perhaps a long shot because of Jared Goff’s contract

And that’s just off the top of my head. There could well be other teams who could kick the tires on Watson, but that all depends on if the league allows him to play in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Legal matters notwithstanding, Watson figures to be perhaps the most sought after quarterback in years as several teams need an upgrade:

Pittsburgh: Big Ben is pretty much cooked
    New Orleans: Will the Saints roll with Jameis Winston again?
    Miami: Are the Dolphins fully sold on Tua?
    Seattle: If Russell Wilson walks, Watson would be a nice replacement
    Philadelphia: Don’t know if the Eagles are sold on Jalen Hurts
    Detroit: Perhaps a long shot because of Jared Goff’s contract

And that’s just off the top of my head. There could well be other teams who could kick the tires on Watson, but that all depends on if the league allows him to play in 2022.
    I dont know I dont think that kid in Cincy aint working out so well.

If there was anyone good ion the draft I could see the Browns moving on. but a lack of options means they will extend Baker for his 5th year. But if he doesnt blow the lights out next year he is done because he is hanging by a thread in Cleveland.