Page 163 of 234 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3509

Raiders are going to win the Super Bowl.

The Ghost of Coach Madden guides them
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I heard about Madden a few minutes ago. This really upsets me. The games he called even if the games sucked he found a way to some how make people care. There is no person on tv now that holds a candle to this guy. At least he was able to see the documentary about him finished and aired before his passing.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I heard about Madden a few minutes ago. This really upsets me. The games he called even if the games sucked he found a way to some how make people care. There is no person on tv now that holds a candle to this guy. At least he was able to see the documentary about him finished and aired before his passing.
    I believe that there was likely details he was sick and close. Least he got to know ...us fans and the NFL know how great he is. If there are announcers who deserve to go into Hall of Fame....John Madden is one.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I believe that there was likely details he was sick and close. Least he got to know ...us fans and the NFL know how great he is. If there are announcers who deserve to go into Hall of Fame....John Madden is one.
    SO your saying we need Elect John into the HOF again?

Because im not against it
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I’m guessing Mr. Madden had already seen the documentary before it aired on Saturday, so he got to witness his enduring legacy and his place in not just professional football, but pop culture as well. The world will never see his like again.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

NFL Network is not doing the Replay of the Packers Browns game. Rather they are playing A Football Life John Madden.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

NFL Network is not doing the Replay of the Packers Browns game. Rather they are playing A Football Life John Madden.
    Yep I'm watching it now. So sad right now though.

FS1 Is also replaying All Madden.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    SO your saying we need Elect John into the HOF again?

Because im not against it
    I think that the NFL Hall of Fame should elect NFL Announcers into it. Those who made a big legacy for years announce wise. Do 1 a year , no need to rush to induct EVERY LEGENDARY announcer. Just do Madden one year , Cosell the next , etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I think that the NFL Hall of Fame should elect NFL Announcers into it. Those who made a big legacy for years announce wise. Do 1 a year , no need to rush to induct EVERY LEGENDARY announcer. Just do Madden one year , Cosell the next , etc.
    I know the MLB does this. Why in the world does the NLF not do this?

I know the MLB does this. Why in the world does the NLF not do this?
    It shocks me they haven't. A lot of announcers built the game into what we see. I'm sure Pat Summerall's family would love to see him in the NFL Hall of Fame next to Madden.

One of the funniest clips of Madden's I saw was one from a few years ago discussing Pat Summerall. You could tell the 2 men were really not into hyping the CBS schedule for Sunday Nights. So as John Madden jokes ; Pat made bets with him how many seconds he could hold out saying ... "Murder....She Wrote." They never told producer it was just a joke between them so he started doing longer and longer pauses to promote the show. 'Coming up next , Jessica Fletcher is on in Murder.......She Wrote.."

Then the moment Madden claims he had to take off his head set and laugh hard was they had to promote a CBS movie that night. "Coming up after that the CBS Movie... Gone.....With the Wind." He said it was the funniest thing to do.

Incredible Member

Peace Legend

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Carson Wentz on the COVID list and unvaxxed

Oh boy oh boy oh boy
    Was only a matter of time before we got roasted. Been playing with fire all season. Our entire offensive line is out, too.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tarbabe View Post
    He’s out this Sunday and likely next Sunday too.
    Who’s the backup?
    Sam Ehlinger, a sixth round pick out of Texas from this year's draft. The Colts are also looking at bringing back Philip Rivers, which is my nightmare. Granted, I wasn't happy about Carson Wentz, either, but having Rivers on the team last year was my own personal hell.