Page 165 of 234 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3509

Rumors have it that Marks' going to keep Mike Mayock for another year. I'm fine with this, I do wanna see how Mike does without being handcuffed to Gruden in the Draft. The Raiders are in a really weird place. After all the craziness of the 2021 season (Coach resigning in disgrace, the Tragedy of Henry Ruggs, the incompetence of David Arneette, losing Waller for at least a month etc), they're still 8-7. One win gets them a winning season and two wins most likely gets them in the playoffs.

I'm curious to see who they go with
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I love how people are calling Baker so humble for saying he hurt his team with his play. he kind of says that after every loss this season.

Maybe he should stop hurting his team by playing hurt and sit down and give them a chance. That would be humble not admitting you hurt the team by not playing well when you are clearly below 100 percent.
    And Browns fans have elevated the Mayfield hate to new levels, as both he and his wife have received multiple death threats via social media after last Sunday's game. I am beginning to think that Browns fans get the level of success for their team that their karma deserves.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    And Browns fans have elevated the Mayfield hate to new levels, as both he and his wife have received multiple death threats via social media after last Sunday's game. I am beginning to think that Browns fans get the level of success for their team that their karma deserves.

-M
    This is some huge BS. I dont like the guy as a player at all. But there is no right to threaten him or his wife in any way shape form. There is no excuse for this I dont care who they are or what kind of fan they claim to be,
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well with the Vikings isn't Cousins' contract up after this year...
    Cousins is under contract for 1 more season in 2022 and has a number between $35-45 million for that season. Whats more insane is once he plays in 2022 , Cousins career earnings will be close to $200 million ! And for nothing in playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    On the coaching front, I've heard that Doug Pederson might be the frontrunner for the Jacksonville job while Jim Caldwell is another potential candidate. I've also heard that the Giants are bringing back both Joe Judge and GM Dave Gettleman, something that makes no sense to me.
    From a report weeks ago Gettleman was gonna be pushed to retire as the team has 2 draft picks in 1st rd they wanna get right.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    This is some huge BS. I dont like the guy as a player at all. But there is no right to threaten him or his wife in any way shape form. There is no excuse for this I dont care who they are or what kind of fan they claim to be,
    I don't understand the hate for Mayfield at all. Sure, he's no Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes, but then, he isn't JaMarcus Russell or Ryan Leaf either, and, I won't deny I like his goofy Progressive Insurance commercials. Short and sweet, Mayfield doesn't deserve that sort of treatment.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I don't understand the hate for Mayfield at all. Sure, he's no Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes, but then, he isn't JaMarcus Russell or Ryan Leaf either, and, I won't deny I like his goofy Progressive Insurance commercials. Short and sweet, Mayfield doesn't deserve that sort of treatment.
    Yeah Mayfield doesn't deserve death threats at all. The Cleveland fans have seen so many QB's come in and out for years. Its almost like cosmic punishment that they just can't seem to get a franchise QB. Not one since the days of Bernie Kosar.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Just got an alert that former Broncos head coach Dan Reeves passed away this morning.

I dont have hate for him at all and there is no need for death threats towards him.

As a player I do not think he is as great as the hype around him. he is very average at best not the guy to take a team to the next level. Yet for some reason people treat him like the second coming.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Just got an alert that former Broncos head coach Dan Reeves passed away this morning.
    Just heard this on NFL network.

RIP coach Reeves.

Here's an Article Link.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member

What did he do that a guy with his numbers isn't in the HOF? I mean he ought to be a lock...

RIP Reeves, he was the king of making something out of nothing. A running game with guys like Sammy Winder. A defense with undersized guys like Mecklenberg. He had a habit of drafting and finding guys with high intelligence levels as much as physical ability. At least he had a pretty good QB for most of the time. Shame he never won the big one, in spite of getting there three times.

Such a legacy, though. He definitely deserves to be in the Hall.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 01-01-2022 at 06:06 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    What did he do that a guy with his numbers isn't in the HOF? I mean he ought to be a lock...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    RIP Reeves, he was the king of making something out of nothing. A running game with guys like Sammy Winder. A defense with undersized guys like Mecklenberg. He had a habit of drafting and finding guys with high intelligence levels as much as physical ability. At least he had a pretty good QB for most of the time. Shame he never won the big one, in spite of getting there three times.

Such a legacy, though. He definitely deserves to be in the Hall.
    It flat out makes no sense Reeves isn't in Canton.

As a player and coach he was in 8 Superbowls.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

For Dan Reeves its sad because he does deserve a Hall of Fame induction. But like a lot of coaches (Don Coryall) the committee looks at the record and Super Bowl losses. Not how good he was as a coach for years. Unlike Coryall he has Super Bowl appearances that should have helped. RIP Dan Reeves.