Page 166 of 234 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3509

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    For Dan Reeves its sad because he does deserve a Hall of Fame induction. But like a lot of coaches (Don Coryall) the committee looks at the record and Super Bowl losses. Not how good he was as a coach for years. Unlike Coryall he has Super Bowl appearances that should have helped. RIP Dan Reeves.
    Look, when a hardcore CHIEFS fan is saying a former Broncos coach should go in the HOF, it's as legit as it gets.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Look, when a hardcore CHIEFS fan is saying a former Broncos coach should go in the HOF, it's as legit as it gets.
    I been wanting Don Coryall in the Hall of Fame for years because of how he revolutionized the game. These wide open passing offenses owe a lot to Coryall and as John Madden himself said he deserves to go in since a lot of coaches learned under him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Deadskins 16, Eagles 7 at the half. This is worrisome. WFT have so far been tough on both sides of the ball and are playing like a team hellbent on erasing the stink of their prime time humiliation against Dallas last week. Hey Siri damn well better wake up his troops in the locker room and tell them they’ve got a fight on their hands.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Deadskins 16, Eagles 7 at the half. This is worrisome. WFT have so far been tough on both sides of the ball and are playing like a team hellbent on erasing the stink of their prime time humiliation against Dallas last week. Hey Siri damn well better wake up his troops in the locker room and tell them they’ve got a fight on their hands.
    I just don't want Washington to have success as long as Snyder is involved. Is that mean?

Looks like after 7 straight wins the Dolphins have a letdown game against a strong Titans team.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

And Jonathan Taylor broke the Colts season record for most rushing yards in a single season.

Antonio Brown just had a fucking meltdown.

Something is very wrong with him mentally and he needs assistance.

Beyond that, he's... he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    I just don't want Washington to have success as long as Snyder is involved. Is that mean?
    Nope, not at all. Meanwhile, my Eagles lead 17-16 halfway through the fourth quarter.

By the by, what the hell was up with Antonio Brown?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Nope, not at all. Meanwhile, my Eagles lead 17-16 halfway through the fourth quarter.

By the by, what the hell was up with Antonio Brown?
    I don't know. Dude took off his gear and jogged to the locker room. Considering Brady used his pull to get him back in the league, you can be sure he ain't ever coming back.

Giants are showing their confidence in Judge getting the nod to return next year by being blown out by the Bears.
    But 2nd overall pick, generational talent, future HoFer Barkley has 82 yards.

Good Time to point out Jonathan Taylor was drafted 36th.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-02-2022 at 01:43 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

SO proud of the Raiders this year.

After all the turmoil and chaos...to get to 9-7. Regardless of what happens next week we'll have a winning season.

Im proud of them
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

My Eagles hang on to be Washington 20-16 for their ninth win of the season. I must admit I didn’t see that coming as I had the Birds winning no better than seven games in Hey Siri’s first season.

So many consequencial comebacks today. Bengals come back to win division and drop the Chiefs from. #1 seed. Rams come back to clinch. Bucs come back to stay at #2. Eagles and Raiders come back to stay in playoff race.

A huge win for The bengals. But Zac Taylor was dumb as Hell. 1st and Goal and he has Burrow run it up the middle 3 times. Go for it on 4th dont get it but flags so get to replay the down. Go for it again. Another flag fresh set of downs. But Burrow limps off the field. So in the end he ends up kicks a FG anyway. But he risked Burrow for nothing.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Got an alert from Bleacher Report that Antonio Brown is done in Tampa according to head coach Bruce Arians.