Page 167 of 234 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3509

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Got an alert from Bleacher Report that Antonio Brown is done in Tampa according to head coach Bruce Arians.
    What happened?

Edit - I just saw Never mind.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Giants are showing their confidence in Judge getting the nod to return next year by being blown out by the Bears.
    But 2nd overall pick, generational talent, future HoFer Barkley has 82 yards.

Good Time to point out Jonathan Taylor was drafted 36th.
    I will also note that Mr. Mara traveled to Chicago to watch the team in person to see them play like that for Judge after telling the media he was signing off on another year of ineptitude.

Pull. The. Plug.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

So faking a vaccine card isn't enough to get him kicked off the team but having a hissy fit like a two year old is? Bruce Arians has lost a lot of credibility with me.

Also, as soon as some team needs a guy to catch the ball, he'll get signed. Regardless of how much of a candy ass Brown is.

Want to bet the meltdown is related to the fact Brown got benched needing just 8 catches to trigger a million dollar bonus in his contract?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    So faking a vaccine card isn't enough to get him kicked off the team but having a hissy fit like a two year old is? Bruce Arians has lost a lot of credibility with me.

Also, as soon as some team needs a guy to catch the ball, he'll get signed. Regardless of how much of a candy ass Brown is.

Want to bet the meltdown is related to the fact Brown got benched needing just 8 catches to trigger a million dollar bonus in his contract?
    It is possible that it is a combination of both that got him fired, rather than an either/or thing.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

He already lost it with me. He didnt want Brown in the first place. And he wanted him gone after the card mess but Brady didnt. Bruce dont run the team Brady does.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Giants are showing their confidence in Judge getting the nod to return next year by being blown out by the Bears.
    But 2nd overall pick, generational talent, future HoFer Barkley has 82 yards.

Good Time to point out Jonathan Taylor was drafted 36th.
    Good to see you ignored the fact that Barkley was the ONLY OFFENSE the team had with 100+ yards. Because today the NY Giants had ... 24 yards passing the ENTIRE GAME.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

How bad was the NY Giants passing game today ? They only had 2 WR's catch 2 passes for positive yards. One caught 2 passes for NO GAIN comically. The only real offense today the Giants could do was hand the ball to Barkley (who has to be frustrated as he is only one who showed up today offensively) and its a miracle this team scored 3 points.

Unlike the Belichick plan where the Patriots were able to run the ball consistent and keep the other team off the field , here the Bears just stomped them good. There was no stopping them.

I'm still puzzled on the fact that Jack Fromm who the Giants claimed would start this week...didn't. They instead rode the mighty passing of Mike Glennon. Also another comical stat... Glennon completed half his passes to the other team today as well. He threw 2 Ints. So more or less ...the guy completed 4 total passes , and 2 more went to Bears !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Fantastic Member

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/st...bf1da0d7c5c414

WTF is up with AB? He took his jersey and pads off, threw some stuff into the crowd and ran off the field.
    Last edited by Jimbi; 01-02-2022 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    I know its been rumored a long while he may have undiagnosed CTE issues effecting him. That his on and off field situations have been crazy the last few years. There is some talk that he could be suffering from it and has no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I know its been rumored a long while he may have undiagnosed CTE issues effecting him. That his on and off field situations have been crazy the last few years. There is some talk that he could be suffering from it and has no idea.
    I've seen it noted that his behavior was never a big thing until Vontaze Burfict cheap-shotted him in the head, and from that point, all the problems ensued.

As far as him being aware of if he's got CTE already... I don't think a guy who faked his vaxx card takes the best medical advice.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I've seen it noted that his behavior was never a big thing until Vontaze Burfict cheap-shotted him in the head, and from that point, all the problems ensued.

As far as him being aware of if he's got CTE already... I don't think a guy who faked his vaxx card takes the best medical advice.
    I agree that its unlikely Brown has a clue he has CTE or ever let someone check him out. Its like Rob Van Dam currently who detailed that he's suffering the effects of CTE issues after years of undiagnosed concussions etc. So right now its likely Brown has head issues , has never had himself checked and well...were here right now.

Arizona wins 25-22 at AT&T Stadium over the Cowboys... Kyler Murray remains undefeated in his football career in that stadium.

Cardinals needed this one to snap a 3 game losing streak. Didn't have their starting left tackle, Nuke, Rondale Moore, or James Connor.

Dallas drops to 11-5. Heard a rundown of the Cowboys' list of wins from this year, and someone predicting the "upset"... Dallas has a 5-0 record versus the NFC (L)East, and they got beat by the Bucs, but otherwise got 3 wins versus NFC South teams that are not great this year. They beat the Patriots, Chargers, and Vikings... but as far as their prolific offensive stats... they've ran up the numbers against bad teams for sure, but then they've been schooled when playing teams like Denver. The gist of it is... they didn't think Dallas was as good as some might think.

I don't entirely agree with that take, but their schedule has been pretty favorable.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Good to see you ignored the fact that Barkley was the ONLY OFFENSE the team had with 100+ yards. Because today the NY Giants had ... 24 yards passing the ENTIRE GAME.
    He was a #2 overall pick! He's a good player, not a generational talent, there are better RBs in the League. It's a criticism of Giant management and the hype around his pick more than Barkley. If you look at who they didn't take by takingBarkleyand Jones, it's a bad showing. Compound that with the faith in Judge, not to mention that hamstrings the next GM, and you have what we saw today.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

He was a #2 overall pick! He's a good player, not a generational talent, there are better RBs in the League. It's a criticism of Giant management and the hype around his pick more than Barkley. If you look at who they didn't take by takingBarkleyand Jones, it's a bad showing. Compound that with the faith in Judge, not to mention that hamstrings the next GM, and you have what we saw today.
    Barkley himself has battled injuries the last 2 seasons. At one point in 27 games , he had missed 19 due to a torn ACL. The Giants offensive line is considered the worst in the NFL due to how bad they are.

Its not Barkley's fault he's missed games due to injuries , has a terrible offensive line and had a QB who accounted for near 50 turnovers in 3 seasons himself. Barkley could have been more sure...had he had ..

1- Offensive Line

2- A good QB

3- Not had Injuries.

I don't disagree, the have been lousy assembling a team and have squandered draft picks. That's my point, Barkley was going to put them in the Superbowl. Instead they are a joke. Not Barkleys' fault, the front office is the problem. But he was never worth the #2 overall. They could have traded that 2 to get a good front line.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!