Page 175 of 234 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3509

Seeing a lot of possible Harbaugh to the Raiders and i'm of two minds.

He's a proven HC at both the collegiate and professional level. He's a maroon, but at least he's a proven maroon.

Personally i think they need some new fresh blood in at HC but Mark has a tendency to go with people he knows which is not always a good thing.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Some more odd From AB.

He sneaked a date into the Hotel before the Jets game breaking Covid rules and reportitly said F the NFl.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...te-into-hotel/
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Some more odd From AB.

He sneaked a date into the Hotel before the Jets game breaking Covid rules and reportitly said F the NFl.

Antonio Clown

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Two games on the schedule for today:

Chiefs (11-5) at Broncos (7-9): While Kansas City figures to be smarting after last week's loss to Cincinnati, who's to say if the starters will see much time in this game with the postseason right around the corner. Still, I don't see the Chiefs having much trouble with Denver. Score: Chiefs 31, Broncos 17

Cowboys (11-5) at Eagles (9-7): Both teams have nothing to play for, Dallas clinched NFC Least and Philly locked into the sixth playoff slot. However, the Eagles have a chance to win their tenth game, not bad after having won just four last season and will take that shot. Score: Eagles 27, Cowboys 24
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Some more odd From AB.

I'm sure that will help his grievance hearing.

Sarcasm aside, even if he wins he has given the NFL an excuse to suspend him without suspending him, scaring teams away. All they have to do is repeat the line of not being able to state how long his suspension will be if he isn't officially on a team.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm sure that will help his grievance hearing.

Sarcasm aside, even if he wins he has given the NFL an excuse to suspend him without suspending him, scaring teams away. All they have to do is repeat the line of not being able to state how long his suspension will be if he isn't officially on a team.
    Just like with Desaun Watson. He's still in limbo because of his legal issues, making him almost untradable.

Some more odd From AB.

Absolute motherf***er. He should never play again.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Looks like KC will be backing into playoffs the way they are going. Its not gonna be a long run given the team has decided to down play the final 2 games. They need defensive help in draft and free agency. I'm happy they won a 6th AFC West title. But unless they fix some things they won't be going far next year.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Looks like KC will be backing into playoffs the way they are going. Its not gonna be a long run given the team has decided to down play the final 2 games. They need defensive help in draft and free agency. I'm happy they won a 6th AFC West title. But unless they fix some things they won't be going far next year.
    This game just feels like Denver's giving the crowd false hope through 3 quarters and they're gonna blow it and lose a 13th straight to KC.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    This game just feels like Denver's giving the crowd false hope through 3 quarters and they're gonna blow it and lose a 13th straight to KC.
    Nailed It!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Eagles Backups 7, Cowboys 0 in the first quarter.

Eagles’ Backups 17, Cowboys 17, three minutes until halftime.

Cowboys are up two scores at the half. Should Prescott sit down now?

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Cowboys are up two scores at the half. Should Prescott sit down now?
    Spoiler: He didn't.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I was really surprised at how KC pulled it off. The Chiefs really need to keep Ingram for next season. A lot of people have said that trade at mid-season (a 6th rd pick for him) was one of the key trades that helped the Chiefs defensively. Anyhow that was a nice way to finish. Its being said that Fangio will be fired soon. Likely on Monday.

I watched some of Dallas/Philadelphia and in a nice spot its said Dan Quinn was offered an interview for the Jaguars. Quinn however wasn't interested in that job and instead helped get Kellen Moore ready for the interview he did with them. Giving him a practice run on everything. That was a nice deal and something you don't see people do on coaching jobs in NFL.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.