Page 178 of 234 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3509

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    While I have no animosity towards Carson Wentz, I must admit to feeling more than a little smug after he and the Colts imploded when it counted most, losing to the lowly Jaguars and missing out on the postseason while his former team, my Eagles are in. Beyond the amusement that comes from Ginger Jesus having gagged away a shot at the playoffs, this means the Tiemaggedon Bowl between the Chargers and Raiders tonight is on!
    And the Eagles weren't screwed outta their draft pick.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    And the Eagles weren't screwed outta their draft pick.
    Indy wasnt screwed out of anything. They made the choice. And it bit them in the butt.

I love when players who switch teams get messed over.

Who was that baseball player that wanted out of Washington and went to the Phillies and the next year Washington won the world series? Was it Harper?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Good day for Pennsylvania football. It looks like the Steelers are in the playoffs. The Eagles are in and Carson Wentz is staying home.
    Good game there at the end. The Steelers game, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Good game there at the end. The Steelers game, that is.
    I laughed so hard at The Ravens doing that video as a smack talk to Ben and then they lose the game.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The 49ers tied the game with 26 seconds to play to force OT. They should have gone for two instead.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    While I have no animosity towards Carson Wentz, I must admit to feeling more than a little smug after he and the Colts imploded when it counted most, losing to the lowly Jaguars and missing out on the postseason while his former team, my Eagles are in. Beyond the amusement that comes from Ginger Jesus having gagged away a shot at the playoffs, this means the Tiemaggedon Bowl between the Chargers and Raiders tonight is on!
    Meanwhile, I'm sitting here, stewing in my own juices wondering why the Colts wasted their time on Carson Wentz, and there's a subsection of the fanbase going "Oh, you can't blame Carson Wentz. He's a blameless, holy creature!"

Man, **** y'all. He sucks ass, and you're just in denial.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

This is one of the big mysteries of Matthew Stafford really. When he's hot , HE'S HOT in a game. But when he goes into the crapper he literally will do that. A lot of folks point at Detroit as being an all-around terrible team the entire time Stafford was there. But ...that's not exactly true. Matthew Stafford had a Hall of Fame WR catching passes for a number of seasons and the team made the playoffs in 2014. Its just...like a lot of times Stafford when it matters just folds up. Has a cannon for an arm and can throw all over the field great. He just...hits that big moment and it doesn't happen.

The loss today is the norm for Stafford.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

My Phins beat the Pats 24-33, closer than that but the scored from a fumble on the last play. They were winning anyway. They end with a winning season, 9-8, and one game out of the playoffs. So Tua looks good and they are a few key parts from a contender. Flores stays. In fact, one more win, (they lost three on a game ender field goal) and they are in instead of NE.
    The Packers and Titans are the #1 seed and tonight determines the last slot in the AFc.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-09-2022 at 06:06 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Well, it’s official, my Eagles will face Tampa Tom and the Bucs in the Wild Card round, day and time to be determined.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Fantastic Member

My Steelers might just be the 7th seed, on their way to their 7th championship, with number 7 under center!

Sometimes the stars do align!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    My Steelers might just be the 7th seed, on their way to their 7th championship, with number 7 under center!

Sometimes the stars do align!
    The Eagles and the Steelers, both 7th seeds from the same state, will beat the odds and meet in the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Eagles and the Steelers, both 7th seeds from the same state, will beat the odds and meet in the Super Bowl.
    The Eagles will have to beat a team with a winning record to do it, something they haven't managed to do even once this season.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Hope springs eternal for an NFL fan.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It wouldn't shock me if the Steelers can win. As I said KC's been struggling the last 2 weeks and no idea on the health of Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Steelers and their fans are starting to sweat bullets. We're going to OT.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato