Page 2 of 234 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    BANNED

ESPN has a Pigskin Pick 'Em thing, you could set one up I think before Thursday and I believe it works by giving people a password to join and set up their own username and such. I'm down if someone does that, but too lazy to do the work (sorry). I'm sure other sites do it as well, if someone is against ESPN for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    ESPN has a Pigskin Pick 'Em thing, you could set one up I think before Thursday and I believe it works by giving people a password to join and set up their own username and such. I'm down if someone does that, but too lazy to do the work (sorry). I'm sure other sites do it as well, if someone is against ESPN for whatever reason.

Thanks for the heads up.

I dont know how many people want to do this but I created a group. CBR Group Make picks, Standard picks. Eqch pick is worth 10 points. The password is Cbrgroup

Make the picks it auto saves them. And if you want to make it easy there is an option to rename your entry so you can rename the entry your user name here so we know who you are

Below is a link. If anyone wants to join there it is. If not ill let the idea fall away.

You do need an ESPN account.
    https://fantasy.espn.com/games/nfl-p...3-2f01e0982a6f
    Last edited by babyblob; 09-06-2021 at 04:14 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Very excited for this season. First time a rookie has started for the Patriots in well...a very long time. I am looking forward to Mac Jones and seeing what he can do. Week 4 vs Brady and the Bucs is going to be amazing.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

I dont know how many people want to do this but I created a group. CBR Group Make picks, Standard picks. Eqch pick is worth 10 points. The password is Cbrgroup

Make the picks it auto saves them. And if you want to make it easy there is an option to rename your entry so you can rename the entry your user name here so we know who you are

Below is a link. If anyone wants to join there it is. If not ill let the idea fall away.

You do need an ESPN account.
    https://fantasy.espn.com/games/nfl-p...3-2f01e0982a6f
    I signed up. Should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    I signed up. Should be fun.
    Great! Yea it will be fun I dont know much abotu football. not as much as baseball anyway but I think I will do alright.

Maybe more people will sign up. if not hey just me and you and I will be classy and not talk the smack at all
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Got an alert that Tyrod Taylor will start at QB for Houston while Deshaun Watson will be on the team’s inactive list.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Got an alert that Tyrod Taylor will start at QB for Houston while Deshaun Watson will be on the team’s inactive list.
    Its basically waiting on legal process to play out. The League is waiting to see what happens as well 1st before acting. The biggest joke was them saying Houston had set trade demands. But I doubt if Texans called teams the result was laughter and then hanging up.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I remember there was talk of Miami trading Tua for Watson. What a nightmare!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its basically waiting on legal process to play out. The League is waiting to see what happens as well 1st before acting. The biggest joke was them saying Houston had set trade demands. But I doubt if Texans called teams the result was laughter and then hanging up.
    It’s already been mentioned that the league could bring the banhammer down on Watson whenever they want WITHOUT waiting for said process to play out. No team would be so stupid as to trade for Watson with that sword dangling over his head.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

So, who's the first team getting a game called off due to COVID?

Easy money on the Colts, right? Cuz Carson Wentz & Darius Leonard ain't winning prizes for common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    So, who's the first team getting a game called off due to COVID?

Easy money on the Colts, right? Cuz Carson Wentz & Darius Leonard ain't winning prizes for common sense.
    I doubt if that's a prop bet in Vegas, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is over in England. Brits will bet on just about anything.

We still have a handful of WYTS left for 2021, and it's time to head up to the frozen tundra of Lambeau field, where all is not well... it's time for... Why Your Team Sucks... The Green Bay Packers! They settled for a FG in the NFC Championship Game, losing it for the fourth year in a row. That sent Aaron Rodgers into full sulk mode, and had him making veiled threats to retire if the team didn't fire the GM. Oh, and he spent the off-season trying to get hired on to be the new host of Jeopardy!, so there's that.

Oh, and now Davante Adams is cheesed off, as well. To the Packers fans:

• Drew Magary:"The Packers have given up 184 points in their last six postseason games, and yet Aaron Rodgers never says, “We need more cornerbacks.” No no no … Jake Kumerow. THAT’S the final puzzle piece this team was missing. When Rodgers doesn’t get his precious Kumerow, he sits around all offseason and does his best impression of an alcoholic stepfather. Nothing is ever Aaron Rodgers’s fault. It’s all his GM’s fault for firing McCarthy, and for vastly improving the front seven, and for keeping the offensive line intact, and for making Rodgers the highest-paid player in the league after only seven months on the job. WHAT AN INCOMPETENT PRICK. Now the GM in question, Brian Gutekunst, looks like he used his fist for a face transplant. But he represents a vast, vast improvement over his predecessor Ted Thompson, who conducted team business via Pony Express and died earlier this year due to complications from looking too much like David Lynch. Gutekunst brought this podunk franchise into the 21st century and gave the Packers a legitimate front office. Yet none of it matters because he dared to put a succession plan in place at quarterback.

I have rooted against Aaron Rodgers for many years now, so I’ve seen him pull this s*** every time something goes wrong. He pouts and kicks his dog and says IT’S OVER BETWEEN US and then, when it’s time to show his cards, he reports to camp right on time, looking like he just came back from axe throwing lessons at a Gowanus brewery.

The narrative for the past decade is how the Packers have pissed away Aaron Rodgers’s prime. But now you know it’s Rodgers who lives to waste time, tending to his grudges like bonsai trees and living in an alternate reality where he has six titles instead of a paltry one because a better world accommodated every last one of his whims. In this, he’d make a perfect Green Bay fan. To placate Rodgers, the Packers reworked his deal so that he can throw the exact same empty tantrum again a year from now, traded for a done Randall Cobb, and barely humored all of his other petty requests."
    • Ali:"The field goal."
    • Noah:"We went for the field goal."
    • Landon:"JFC I just remembered how they kicked a fucking field goal while down EIGHT POINTS in the 4th quarter."
    • Esteban:"Last year we needed a receiver. Instead of that we drafted the heir apparent for our HOF QB whose talent is only rivaled by his capacity for spite. "
    • Dr. Brown:"I knew Russell Wilson would overcome a f***ing 16 point lead, I knew Eli Manning would s*** on a great season twice with his stupid fucking face, I knew San Francisco would f*** them up, I knew Larry Fitzgerald would run 1000 yards in OT after two miracles by Rodgers. You saw them coming too, didn’t you, fellow Packers fan? Yes you did.

I can see now clearly see that Matt Stafford will f*** us up in the NFC championship game this time. "
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    We still have a handful of WYTS left for 2021, and it's time to head up to the frozen tundra of Lambeau field, where all is not well... it's time for... Why Your Team Sucks... The Green Bay Packers! They settled for a FG in the NFC Championship Game, losing it for the fourth year in a row. That sent Aaron Rodgers into full sulk mode, and had him making veiled threats to retire if the team didn't fire the GM. Oh, and he spent the off-season trying to get hired on to be the new host of Jeopardy!, so there's that.

Oh, and now Davante Adams is cheesed off, as well. To the Packers fans:
    Those quotes make me think Rogers really was the perfect heir for Favre, in every way...
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Those quotes make me think Rogers really was the perfect heir for Favre, in every way...
    I left the one out where someone went, "In 2008, we drafted the heir apparent to our HOF QB, and botched the process badly enough to run him out the town, and the whole thing became a distraction for almost two seasons. Somehow, our front office was stupid enough to handle the process so badly is was a virtual repeat of exactly the same thing a little over a decade later. I almost expect Aaron Rodgers to have sent dick pics to an intern it's such an uncanny copy/paste of events."
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I left the one out where someone went, "In 2008, we drafted the heir apparent to our HOF QB, and botched the process badly enough to run him out the town, and the whole thing became a distraction for almost two seasons. Somehow, our front office was stupid enough to handle the process so badly is was a virtual repeat of exactly the same thing a little over a decade later. I almost expect Aaron Rodgers to have sent dick pics to an intern it's such an uncanny copy/paste of events."
    Stop me if this sounds like a dumb question, but, is it possible the rocket scientists in Green Bay's front continues doing stupid **** like that without anything in the way of repercussion (or the threat of a pink slip) because the Packers don't have a traditional owner like the other 31 teams have and thus, don't have an impatient martinet lording over them to NOT do stupid ****?
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-07-2021 at 09:21 AM.