Page 217 of 234 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3509
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    That is a huge bad take. If I were an owner I am taking the best person for the job. White, Black, Latino, Asian. I will admit however I am shocked and upset that Eric Bieniemy has not gotten a shot as a HC somewhere. The man is one of the best OC in the league.
    Each year Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes say they are prepared for him to go. Because they detail how great he is. The last 2+ seasons its wild he hasn't been signed away.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Each year Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes say they are prepared for him to go. Because they detail how great he is. The last 2+ seasons its wild he hasn't been signed away.
    I am floored by it as well. I get a team not really interviewing him when the post season is going on. But I have not heard his name dropped anywhere as even being thought of for a HC spot. Why are the Jags not beating down his door? or Miami to try and work with Tua? he has been the OC for who maybe one of the best young Qb in all of football, yet no one is knocking on his door.

Shannon Sharpe did a good bit on his show with Skip about how the NFL keeps talking about diversity and wanting to be a leading league for inclusion of Minorities. he said Yep it s a great solgan but it is not working out that way at all. And he is very unhappy about it. Eric B is one of the prime exapmles that he brought up.
    Last edited by babyblob; 01-30-2022 at 06:35 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

And I say this being serious....Andy Reid and the Chiefs ownership need to go pay Wade Phillips whatever he wants to become defensive coordinator. That man is known for his great defenses and can whip that Chiefs defense back into shape. KC can't afford to waste the prime years of Pat Mahomes behind a terrible defense. The loss today and this season should be a sign from them all....the defense needs a kick ass guy to take it over.

Last year Veach set to work on fixing the offensive line and well...HE NAILED IT. Creed Humphrey is already being said will play a decade in KC and is an all-pro as a rookie center. They have a solid rookie guard and tackle starting. Veach nailed the offensive line with free agents and draft picks. Now he has to get to work...fix that defense.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Looks like I'll be 0-2 tonight on my picks
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

This win by Burrow tonight (I promise this is not a gloat on Burrow thread) puts so much pressure I think on the under preforming younger Qbs in the rest of the league.

With Baker, Tua, Jones in New York, Lawrence, Even Dak gets a lot of excuses his way. Dont have the line they need, the coaching is really bad, ownership is a mess, coming back from injury or is currently injuried.

Well Burrow came into Cincy a team that lets be honest was the joke of not just the AFC but of the whole NFL. No one took them seriously. Even when they went to the playoffs the talk was always they will go no where because they cant win big.

The Oline was and is a huge mess. Mike Brown is a very cheap owner who went with the cheapest option as coach. And lets be honest, Cincy's success is not really on Zt shoulders. I would put 75 percent of it on Burrow for his skills and leadership in the locker room. He guides these players more then ZT. A man who had 4 times as many losses as wins going into this season. Burrow came off an injury that could have very well ended his career or made him a draft bust.

Yet despite all of that he came out and was on fire most of this season. And that is with the Oline letting him down time and time again, with the Defense folding in several games. A coach that last year everyone wanted fired. And now he is in the Super Bowl.

So if baker does not preform next year when he is healthy what will the excuse be? If Jones does not preform with a new GM and Coach what will the excuse be? Tua, he had a decent coach and couldnt get it done. so what will the excuse be?

Burrow over came everything and made a statement.

Maholmes with a bad Defense carried that team after the start of the season everyone though the Chiefs were done. Took them to and almost won the AFC Championship. And he is also a young guy.

So next year the pressure is really on for these young guys.
    Last edited by babyblob; 01-30-2022 at 06:52 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Niners have turned the NFC championship into a slog which they lead 17-7 at the end of the third quarter.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Niners have turned the NFC championship into a slog which they lead 17-7 at the end of the third quarter.
    What is it about the 9ers that make the Rams turn to such a bad team?

If SF wins, that would mean that KC last week would be the only home team to win these two play off weeks.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The curse of Shanahan has awoken!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

That missed Int will come back to hurt the 9ers. As the next play was a big gain buy OBJ with a Helmet to helmet tacked on at the end. No need to hit OBJ like that from Ward. Good flag.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What is it about the 9ers that make the Rams turn to such a bad team?
    Familiarity.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Its came out that Miami back in 2018 wasn't as sold on Tua as we all knew. The whole "tank for Tua.." The story coming out is the Dolphins called the Bengals and offered a number of 1st rd draft choices for Joe Burrow. (3 to 5 possibly). The Bengals GM hung up on the call knowing the team was taking him.

Everyone in San Fran clenching their checks as they know the game is now in the hands of Jimmy G and he has to carry them to the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its came out that Miami back in 2018 wasn't as sold on Tua as we all knew. The whole "tank for Tua.." The story coming out is the Dolphins called the Bengals and offered a number of 1st rd draft choices for Joe Burrow. (3 to 5 possibly). The Bengals GM hung up on the call knowing the team was taking him.
    Bengal's dont have a GM. It was either Brown or his Daughter they talked to. And yea they were sold on Burrow from the start. But I remember that story hitting the news and all of us in Cincy being so Happy Brown never trades his spot in the draft.

Refs are sleeping on the Rams ... Helmet to helmet in front of a ref ... 3 zero on the official clock snaps ... Even the announcers are pointing it out.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium