Page 233 of 234 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234 LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3509

The highlight of the game for me was our Kicker Money Mac hanging on the sideline at half time grooving to the show.

he said during the week at halftime he was just going to run in take a piss and come out and listen to Snoop.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Well I almost had a heart attack for the entire 4th quarter. Even after seeing it over and over during the playoffs I had no idea we'd see Stafford pull it out. But there it was, with the bonus of Donald playing out of his mind at the end. And it still came right down to the wire. Crazy.

Congrats blob, on a great game. I think the Bengals will be back. This was a game that they could have won had one more thing gone their way.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Mighty Member

Really interesting seeing history repeat itself. Bengals lead the 49ers 20-16 in the 4th in 1989, then Montana leads them on the drive and wins the game near the final minutes. Fast forward 33 years and again Bengals lead 20-16 in the waning moments AGAIN....by the same exact score...and a Rams drive led by Stafford leads the Rams to the end. The odds of that same scenario happening twice to the same team is just mind boggling.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Thanks guys.

I am disappointed. I really wanted this. Just picture how different this game would have been had Burrow had an even mid level O line in front of him.

Work on the line in the off season. We are in a great spot for the future. The game was not a blow out.

We made it further then any one thought. So we can be happy with that. And in the morning I will believe it.
    That needs to be priority one. Keeping Burrow healthy and upright keeps the Bengals' chances of being a championship contender high.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Well I almost had a heart attack for the entire 4th quarter. Even after seeing it over and over during the playoffs I had no idea we'd see Stafford pull it out. But there it was, with the bonus of Donald playing out of his mind at the end. And it still came right down to the wire. Crazy.

Congrats blob, on a great game. I think the Bengals will be back. This was a game that they could have won had one more thing gone their way.
    Thank you. I am feeling better this morning. It was a great season. if our LIne held or we at least got a couple more yards on the last drive we could have done it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

One of the guys the Bengals have to cut is Eli Apple really. That guy is a locker room cancer and his trollish actions for weeks after a career where he's sucked on field is wild. The fact he made one decent play and Apple's ego went over board is wild. As this guy brings up its hard to root for people with egos like this.

Players all taking time to mock Apple after this online has been pretty funny. Also best comment in section was a fan asking the lord to forgive Cooper Kupp for what he was about to do to Eli Apple during Black History month.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That needs to be priority one. Keeping Burrow healthy and upright keeps the Bengals' chances of being a championship contender high.
    Im sure Burrow will lobby hard for it. There was a question last night in the post game to him about his O line. And the look that flashed on his face just said it all. So yea he is going to be in that office to say Get me some Damn help!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Im sure Burrow will lobby hard for it. There was a question last night in the post game to him about his O line. And the look that flashed on his face just said it all. So yea he is going to be in that office to say Get me some Damn help!
    Now if the Bengals only had an owner who would actually spend on player salaries to keep or attract players. Brown has an established rep, and most agents don't even want to deal with the Bengals (to the point where one sports pundit was already telling Burrow not to resign with them if he wants to get paid what he's worth), so they are likely going to need to find help in the draft and not through free agency. Things were better this last offseason with them acquiring some talent through free agency, but it was mostly castoffs form other teams who had bounce back seasons not top tier free agents going to Cincy. I hope they do get Burrow some help, he has a chance to be a HOF QB, but with the Brown family, I'll believe it when I see it.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Some thoughts.
    Those penalties at the end that helped the Rams score were pretty iffy. BUT that non-call on face masking on that early 3rd qtr TD by the Bengals was egregious. So we can either say neither TD should have happened, or both had help by the refs.
    Burrows is great, but if they don't get an O-line to help him he will be Andrew Luck, an elite QB with a short career.
    Danold or Stafford should have been MVP.
    I don't expect either team back at the Superbowl soon. I don't see either team as that dominating and there are two many other good teams, especially in the AFC.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Some thoughts.
    Those penalties at the end that helped the Rams score were pretty iffy. BUT that non-call on face masking on that early 3rd qtr TD by the Bengals was egregious. So we can either say neither TD should have happened, or both had help by the refs.
    Burrows is great, but if they don't get an O-line to help him he will be Andrew Luck, an elite QB with a short career.
    Danold or Stafford should have been MVP.
    I don't expect either team back at the Superbowl soon. I don't see either team as that dominating and there are two many other good teams, especially in the AFC.
    Some might argue the refs didn’t see the face mask call on Jalen Ramsey that allowed the Bengals to score that touchdown, and, that might well have been case. Speaking of Ramsey, what the hell was he doing wearing a balaclava in an indoor stadium….in L.A.?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Bengals will need to pay players and the big issue is Cincy will have $57+ million in cap space going into 2022. They have space to add some veteran offensive lineman is possible and add some defensive players to a Super Bowl team. Them going to Super Bowl should help lure free agents now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Some might argue the refs didn’t see the face mask call on Jalen Ramsey that allowed the Bengals to score that touchdown, and, that might well have been case. Speaking of Ramsey, what the hell was he doing wearing a balaclava in an indoor stadium….in L.A.?
    Just like they didn't see the interference in the Rams Saints game 2 years ago. But a missed call that decides the game is still bad.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Just like they didn't see the interference in the Rams Saints game 2 years ago. But a missed call that decides the game is still bad.
    They also missed that holding call in the Endzone early on that would have given the Bengals a Touch Down. Or at least a first down close to the goal. Begnals had to settle for a FG. Could have changed a lot of things.

The Refs didnt throw flags hardly at all all game. Figured just letting the teams play. Then the Rams last drive inside the ten they couldnt keep the flags in their pockets.

I can see why fans are upset and I can see the NFL is rigged people. LA playing the Super Bowl in their nice new stadium, Stafford winning the ring with his wife's health issues was a great story.

I am not too mad at the refs. My Bengals gave up a lot of plays to let the Rams in that point. And their O line failed on the last 3 drives of theirs. So it is what it is.

Rams looked at their peak.

Bengals looked like they had LOTS of room to improve. And that IMHO ... Is scary. Bengals are contenders for the foreseeable future.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I did laugh last night how the announcers kept talking about Mike Brown being a patient owner and stuck with Zac during the bad times because he believed in his coach and what he wanted to do.

That is not the case at all lol. he stuck with Zac because he was too cheap to go get a good coach that would have cost money. Brown just lucked out that Burrow and Chase were able to carry the Bengals as far as they did.

Zac is not a great coach. I dont even think he is a good coach. It showed in a couple of his play calls. 2 times on 4th and 1 he runs a run play. Fine not mad at that. But he Does not give the ball to the beast and work horse Mixon. Gives it both times to some no name that gets stuffed both times. Ugh!

Bengals do have work to go. Work on the Line, Zac needs to learn as a coach. Defense needs to not fold under pressure. There is work that needs to be done.

The morning after I am still positive as to where The Bengals will go. Even more so in the North. Steelers are going to be a non issue. Ravens have flaws. Browns are... The Browns and i dont see Baker coming off an injury as being the guy to take them far.

This division belongs to the Bengals for a couple years if they can fix some issues.