Page 27 of 234 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Meanwhile, Kansas City is 1-2,and Andy Reid was taken to a hospital after today's game.
    Was he really or was that a joke about their record?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    No joke:

Andy Reid leaves stadium in ambulance as precaution after falling ill
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

That sucks, Andy Reid is one of the better people in the NFL.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its clear that the Chiefs long neglected defense that they should have upgraded has finally caught them. Pat Mahomes can't win every game himself. He's only human and the last 2 weeks the defense has cost them games. It sucks but KC will likely at this rate go 4-12 or 6-10 and need to draft some defense and look at free agency to upgrade in off season.

KC will have $31+ million right now in cap space in 2022. They only have 1 real player to sign back and Tyrann Mathieu is it. But KC needs to really look at free agency defensively and push on it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    That sucks, Andy Reid is one of the better people in the NFL.

They are reporting from the link he is fine. They did this as a precaution deal with ambulance and he was dehydrated. I guess with covid they will do this a lot now to make sure or any health emergency.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    They are reporting from the link he is fine. They did this as a precaution deal with ambulance and he was dehydrated. I guess with covid they will do this a lot now to make sure or any health emergency.
    I was afraid it was a Heart Attack
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Seattle dropped to 1-2.
    Pittsburgh is 1-2.
    KC is 1-2.
    Colts are 1-2.

I think these teams should be able to recover to be at least decent, but I was thinking Seattle will finish fourth in the NFC West this year... but still make the playoffs as the 7 seed.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I am glad he is okay. I like him.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

That's certainly good to hear. Yeah, best to take any and all precautions in this day and age.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Seattle dropped to 1-2.
    Pittsburgh is 1-2.
    KC is 1-2.
    Colts are 1-2.

I think these teams should be able to recover to be at least decent, but I was thinking Seattle will finish fourth in the NFC West this year... but still make the playoffs as the 7 seed.
    I wonder what the math is four all for teams in one division making the playoffs.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Packers owned the first half.

Time to see if the 49ers can comeback in the 2nd half.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The 49ers have made the game dramatic in the 3rd quarter.
    17-14

Packers D is suspect once again.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

So are we concerned about the Rookie QB's yet. For such a highly regarded QB class, they are getting off to a very sluggish start. The five first rounders have a collective record of 9 losses and 1 win in their starts and have collectively thrown for 18 interceptions to 10 TDs. Justin Fields had a historically bad day throwing for only 68 yards which netted to only 1 when you account the sacks.

Now traditionally, bad teams are usually the ones that go with QBs in the first round, but this feels rare that you'd have rookie QBs who were so hyped show up this bad. Perhaps we can blame COVID, but it's not like rookies across the board are bad. Jaycee Horn was lights out until his injury, Greg Newsome has been similar, helping to lock down the side opposite of Denzel Ward. On the offensive side of the ball, Jamarr Chase has been fantastic and so has Devonta Smith and Rondell Moore. Sewell and Slater have been game changers at Tackle.

A part is the teams, being bad, have not helped these new QBs. I mean Urban Meyers is a disaster. And most have awful O Lines.
    I am surprised none have excelled.