Page 4 of 234 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

So what is everyone's game preparation? Meaning how do you get ready for football...like what food do you eat? Where do you watch the game? Who do you watch the game with? You got a favorite shirt or jersey?

As you can see I am very excited for football.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

I just sit and watch at home. If I do think about food before hand, it is usually chips and salsa. If not, whatever is in the fridge.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    So what is everyone's game preparation? Meaning how do you get ready for football...like what food do you eat? Where do you watch the game? Who do you watch the game with? You got a favorite shirt or jersey?

As a Cardinals fan, we're asked to read the instructions of what to do in the event of a crash landing first.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    As a Cardinals fan, we're asked to read the instructions of what to do in the event of a crash landing first.
    Hahahahahaha awesome reply.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

I watch the Bengals, unless my Saints are on they are my first choice but not often on in my market.

Most of the time I will have some snacks nothing major. Orange Soda is always a must or Ale-8. I wear my Saints jersey or tee shirt or my Bengals Jersey depending on who I am watching.

I will text and talk to my friend in Cleveland and check all of the scores for our Pick em Game.

What do you do to prepare? And who is your team (Not so I can talk smack nope not for that reason at all)
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

So I usually make a big beef stew in the crock pot then I throw the homemade buffalo wings in the oven right before the game starts. Chips and salsa are a must. A couple of cold Oktoberfest beers in the fridge. I have had the same Brady jersey for the past 20 years that I have wore for every game but this year is a new year and a new QB so I am waiting on my new Mac Jones jersey.

So I usually make a big beef stew in the crock pot then I throw the homemade buffalo wings in the oven right before the game starts. Chips and salsa are a must. A couple of cold Oktoberfest beers in the fridge. I have had the same Brady jersey for the past 20 years that I have wore for every game but this year is a new year and a new QB so I am waiting on my new Mac Jones jersey.
    Love homemade Beef Stew and good bread.

And a Pats fan? Well I wont bash on you. Your season will be rough enough with any hate from me
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Love homemade Beef Stew and good bread.

And a Pats fan? Well I wont bash on you. Your season will be rough enough with any hate from me
    Yes bread is a must with the stew.

Ya the Pats will have an interesting season to say the least. Just happy I do not have to watch Cam any longer

The AFC East will be crazy to watch this year.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Yes bread is a must with the stew.

Ya the Pats will have an interesting season to say the least. Just happy I do not have to watch Cam any longer
    I really wanted to root for Cam he just made it so damn hard.

My two teams The Saints and The Bengals I think are not going to do great.

The Saints it will be the first time I have watched them with out Brees. I have been watching them since 2005.

The Bengals will be a crap show with a Qb that is scared take a hit and a number 1 draft pick WR who drops 50 percent of the time.

I think by midseason I will be in the market for a new team

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Well, I don’t bother with pregame shows, so I go to the gym for a workout or take a long bike ride in the hours before the game. As for food, I opt for either wings from my air fryer or microwave chicken patties on burger buns with iced tea or lemonade. One constant is that I always wear an Eagles hoodie while watching the Birds on my 65 inch HDTV. #FlyEaglesFly
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-08-2021 at 01:46 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The AFC East will be crazy to watch this year.
    I am happy about that. I like The Bills and who cant root for the New York "Never Gonna Happen" Jets

it is just nice to see that The Pats will not be a lock year in and year out.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I am happy about that. I like The Bills and who cant root for the New York "Never Gonna Happen" Jets

it is just nice to see that The Pats will not be a lock year in and year out.
    It looks like AFC East will be Buffalo’s to lose, followed by Miami and New England. I’m not sold on Zach Wilson and the Jets who’ll bring up the rear.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I am a giant huge Pats fan but I have always cheered for the Bills as long as the Pats are not playing them. How can anyone root against the Bills?! Poor guys went to 4 straight Super bowls and lost. That is why I hate the Cowboys.

The Jets on the other hand can suck it forever.

Well, things should be a bit more interesting in the NFC with the Saints knocked down a peg or two now. I'm full of hope that Matthew Stafford will be all the Rams have ever needed and more. And with the schedule as it is I figure the disillusionment won't start until at least November!

As to food, I'm a nibbler. Head to the fridge and cupboards and raid them like a Viking, nibbling on the spoils during the game.

This year I am going to be moving my football watching habits out to the mancave. Should be pretty good, at least until the really cold weather starts (the mancave is barely heated).
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.