Page 51 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Giants took future hall of fame running back Barkley at 2 in 2018, because there were any good choices at QB that year.
    Let me see who was in that draft. Some guy named Allen and this Jackson guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The Giants would have screwed Allen over. As a Wyoming fan, we knew we had a special kid, but out OC/QB coach at the time, sucked at developing QBs. He got exactly what he needed in Buffalo with a patient front office, an OC that can adapt to his strengths, bringing in a strong and complimentary cast on offense, and a personal QB coach in the off-seasons got Josh to where he is. And Jackson got similar treatment in Baltimore, from what I've read.

Do you really thing the Giants would have invested so much into Josh over several years?
    A big thing Kirby keeps missing is ...the Giants offensive line has went into the crapper the last 2-3 seasons. The Giants could have drafted Allen or Jackson , yet the 2 play behind 2 solid offensive lines in Buffalo and Baltimore.

The QBs there had those lines open up rushing lanes for their rbs. For both they can get time to learn and develope.

The Giants don't have that. Last year once Barkley went down the leading rusher only had 680+ yards and that RB is gone. The 2nd leading rusher of 2020 ? Its Daniel Jones lol.

This year Jones again leads team in rushing because he's running for his f'n life as we saw against Dallas. No RB has over 3.0 yards per carry than Barkley at 3.6.

Jones has his own issues with turnovers. That he has there but the Giants have a terrible offensive line and no one is winning behind it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Reich's seat is gonna start getting warm if he drops to 1-4 in a game where he blows a 19 point lead.
    But hey, Carson Wentz played the entire game. That's all I care about!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Draft pick compensation interest is still interest, I reckon.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Draft pick compensation interest is still interest, I reckon.
    You got that right, homeslice! Gotta concern myself with the important things regarding Wentz!

Lets be honest. Even Wentz is shocked he went all 60 last night.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Lets be honest. Even Wentz is shocked he went all 60 last night.
    Well, he played pretty good, throwing for over 400 yards, a career high I think. The defense was the reason Indy lost last night.

Well, he played pretty good, throwing for over 400 yards, a career high I think. The defense was the reason Indy lost last night.
    Indy had the second highest pass defense going into that game. Lamar Jackson uh... may have knocked them down a few pegs.

Yeah, they're 20th now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    So how come out of 650,000 emails...only Grudens' got leaked?

Something fishy is going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Kind of thinking that also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Guess that's what happens when you call the commissioner the other F word. Plus, there's no way the NFL is going to let out the other emails because Goodell works for the owners and they aren't going to punish Snyder if they can avoid it.

According to NFL.Com , regarding the Gruden e-mails ....

The League at the time was investigating Washington. They had e-mails there and uncovered Gruden's to Bruce Allen. They dug further in and discovered his years of crap e-mails and more that led to this. The e-mails were gonna go public due to Gruden sharing topless photos of Washington cheerleaders.

https://dailysnark.com/2021/10/11/jo...-pose-topless/

There was no way given what was there the league was gonna quietly step aside here and all. Not with what they discovered beyond it all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Let's be real here....who here hasn't insulted Goodell at one point or another?
    I'm sure everyone has. But they have proof of Gruden's insults.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Just saw the report. Jon Gruden needs to go back to announcing games again. Time to return to Monday Night Football.
    Are you insane? There's no way he's going to be hired by anyone for a while...at least.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Are you insane? There's no way he's going to be hired by anyone for a while...at least.
    I didn't know it was this bad ...til I researched it more this morning. The whole last reply which kinda sinks him being involved in anything a long...long while.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    According to NFL.Com , regarding the Gruden e-mails ....

The League at the time was investigating Washington. They had e-mails there and uncovered Gruden's to Bruce Allen. They dug further in and discovered his years of crap e-mails and more that led to this. The e-mails were gonna go public due to Gruden sharing topless photos of Washington cheerleaders.

https://dailysnark.com/2021/10/11/jo...-pose-topless/

There was no way given what was there the league was gonna quietly step aside here and all. Not with what they discovered beyond it all.
    Man, I keep getting the idea that Dan Snyder is garbage, but the idea that Jon Gruden will have had to resign because of the mildest of connections this, and he's not forced to sell the team when he was literally trying to pimp out his cheerleaders to VIPs...

Like, we should not accept that an owner is held to a different standard. Especially if it's that he has e-mails like Gruden's (I GUARANTEE YOU THE GUY THAT WANTED TO KEEP A RACIST SLUR FOR THE TEAM NICKNAME DOES) and was running phases of his team like a sex trafficking ring... how the f*** can the rest of NFL ownership turn a blind eye?

https://deadspin.com/report-washingt...s-e-1825724557
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-daniel-snyder

Man, I keep getting the idea that Dan Snyder is garbage, but the idea that Jon Gruden will have had to resign because of the mildest of connections this, and he's not forced to sell the team when he was literally trying to pimp out his cheerleaders to VIPs...

Like, we should not accept that an owner is held to a different standard. Especially if it's that he has e-mails like Gruden's (I GUARANTEE YOU THE GUY THAT WANTED TO KEEP A RACIST SLUR FOR THE TEAM NICKNAME DOES) and was running phases of his team like a sex trafficking ring... how the f*** can the rest of NFL ownership turn a blind eye?

Gruden could have apologized over receiving photos from Allen and admitted it was wrong. Its just once they dug deeper and as the article claims uncovered years of crap he'd say etc it was too much. From the cheerleaders mess , homophobia , misogyny etc ...it was too much all together to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The Giants would have screwed Allen over. As a Wyoming fan, we knew we had a special kid, but out OC/QB coach at the time, sucked at developing QBs. He got exactly what he needed in Buffalo with a patient front office, an OC that can adapt to his strengths, bringing in a strong and complimentary cast on offense, and a personal QB coach in the off-seasons got Josh to where he is. And Jackson got similar treatment in Baltimore, from what I've read.

Do you really thing the Giants would have invested so much into Josh over several years?
    No, I think you are right that they would have wasted the talent these QBs have. I agree with what Superecwfan said as well.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 10-12-2021 at 05:47 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

My uninformed guess? Because owners care more about protecting their fiefdom than doing the decent thing and getting rid of an ogre like Snyder. On top of that, they know Snyder would put up the mother of all court battles to keep from being stripped of the team, and a fight like that is bound to get dirty, especially if Snyder is willing to drag other owners down into the mudpit with him.