Page 57 of 234 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I don't think Flores will be judged until Tua is in a few games. If they look just as bad with him, then yes.
    They're up 10-3 about five minutes into the second quarter. I think if they win today, and they start trending better with Tu'a then they did Jacoby, I think he's going to be fine the rest of the year.

Really curious if they move Xavien Howard before the trade deadline for picks.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Became a close game in the last 2 minutes. 13 - 10.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Brian Flores went for it on 4th and 1 inside his own territory with under 2 minutes left after Jacksonville's kicker had tied it moments earlier from 54 yards. It was a tie game... just punt 'em deep and try to make Trevor Lawrence beat your defense in the two minute drill. You're just telling your defense you don't trust them to stop a rookie.

So of course his RB dive was transparent, and didn't get there. Jacksonville managed to go to 1st and 15 on a false start, 2nd and longer on a QB run, 3rd and 20 on another sack, got a pass to get back to the 45 yard line and a 4th and 8... and then with 5 seconds left, they did a quick pass for 8 yards, got down, and let their kicker kick again with 0:01 on the clock from 53 yards out. Like... Flores f***ed up, his defense bailed him out with two tackles for big losses and the Jags went more than 10 yards backwards... and then they gave them 25 yards back in the next 20 seconds.

Brian Flores now has the hottest seat of any coach in the NFL. If the Giants get crushed by the Rams today, he's probably going to be second.

But Flores' stupid calls just saved Urban Meyer's job until at least the end of the year.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Sounds like Flores suffered a goodly number of brain farts that helped Urban Meyer notch his first NFL win. Now, to see if Dan Campbell of the Lions can get off the schneid against Cincinnati.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Wow very surprised the Jags actually won a game. Looks like Meyer's job is intact until next week.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Astonishing Member

I mean I don't follow Urban Meyer's coaching ability, but that was a great call at the end.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I'm very happy the Jaguars fans can be happy because the Jaguars defeated the Dolphins in an extremely thrilling game in London.

Also, I'm optimistic the Lions can finally win a game by defeating a good Bengals team in Detroit Rock City.
    Currently, the Bengals lead the Lions 7-0.

The *********Bears is an entertaining game because the Bears have kept the game close.

As expected the Chiefs are looking great vs a terrible Washington Football team that was very lucky to defeat the Giants.

I can watch multiple NFL games because I'm at the terrific restaurant DJ's Dugout.
    Last edited by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon; 10-17-2021 at 11:27 AM.

The good thing for the Lions is their D decided to show up. The bad thing for them is their Offense didnt.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Brian Flores went for it on 4th and 1 inside his own territory with under 2 minutes left after Jacksonville's kicker had tied it moments earlier from 54 yards. It was a tie game... just punt 'em deep and try to make Trevor Lawrence beat your defense in the two minute drill. You're just telling your defense you don't trust them to stop a rookie.

So of course his RB dive was transparent, and didn't get there. Jacksonville managed to go to 1st and 15 on a false start, 2nd and longer on a QB run, 3rd and 20 on another sack, got a pass to get back to the 45 yard line and a 4th and 8... and then with 5 seconds left, they did a quick pass for 8 yards, got down, and let their kicker kick again with 0:01 on the clock from 53 yards out. Like... Flores f***ed up, his defense bailed him out with two tackles for big losses and the Jags went more than 10 yards backwards... and then they gave them 25 yards back in the next 20 seconds.

Brian Flores now has the hottest seat of any coach in the NFL. If the Giants get crushed by the Rams today, he's probably going to be second.

But Flores' stupid calls just saved Urban Meyer's job until at least the end of the year.
    There were a lot of bad coaching decisions by Flores.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    I'm very happy the Jaguars fans can be happy because the Jaguars defeated the Dolphins in an extremely thrilling game in London.

Also, I'm optimistic the Lions can finally win a game by defeating a good Bengals team in Detroit Rock City.
    Currently, the Bengals lead the Lions 7-0.

The *********Bears is an entertaining game because the Bears have kept the game close.

As expected the Chiefs are looking great vs a terrible Washington Football team that was very lucky to defeat the Giants.

I can watch multiple NFL games because I'm at the terrific restaurant DJ's Dugout.
    Close game between Washington vs Kansas City
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Close game between Washington vs Kansas City
    Expected because Chiefs are struggling and Washington stinks.

Lions fans can be less depressed since Michigan and Michigan State 2 great undefeated college football teams.
    As usual the Lions remain the reliable team to play when a team needs to rebound after a loss.
    The Bengals have made the game from bad to worse since they are covering the spread because they lead 34-3.

Also NHL season started so they rely on the Red Wings to give them the joy of seeing them win games and most likely make the NHL Playoffs.

The Ravens look like the greatest show on turn Rams today because the Chargers are having their worst game of the year for the Bolts defense.
    The Ravens demolishing the Ravens 34-6.

The Packers scored a needed 3rd touchdown in the late 4th to increase the lead to 24-14.

The Colts found the right team to play because they look terrific since they are steamrolling a hapless awful Texans team 24-3 in Indianapolis.
    Without Watson and Mills having the growing pains the Texans have returned to an entertaining embarrassment.

The Rams are steamrolling a terrible Giants team 38-3 on the road. A complete bush league effort by a Giants team that showed the ability to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    The Rams are steamrolling a terrible Giants team 38-3 on the road. A complete bush league effort by a Giants team that showed the ability to compete.
    Saw the G-Men getting blown out a miiiiile away. No Saquon. No Golladay. Jones playing with a concussion. Injuries on the O-Line and secondary. And Jones barely clearing concussion protocol to get fed to Aaron Donald?

I'm actually surprised it wasn't more lopsided.

Pats up 14 - 7 with Dem Boyzzzzz

Here's something I didn't see coming.

Arizona has come out guns a-blazin' and is up 17-0 on the road in Cleveland on a cold, cloudy, windy day.
    The Browns are playing like the Browns of old, having committed 7 penalties in the first 17 minutes of play.

Lotta game left, but for a team without its coach, QBs coach, and several players out due to Covid-19... you would think the opposite would be happening.
    Cleveland's going to have to play from behind, and that could be bad... they gotta throw the ball with both starting tackles out if they're trailing.
    Again, no Nick Chubb. Kareem Hunt is playing like he's hurt as well.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Here's something I didn't see coming.

Arizona has come out guns a-blazin' and is up 17-0 on the road in Cleveland on a cold, cloudy, windy day.
    The Browns are playing like the Browns of old, having committed 7 penalties in the first 17 minutes of play.

Lotta game left, but for a team without its coach, QBs coach, and several players out due to Covid-19... you would think the opposite would be happening.
    Cleveland's going to have to play from behind, and that could be bad... they gotta throw the ball with both starting tackles out if they're trailing.
    Again, no Nick Chubb. Kareem Hunt is playing like he's hurt as well.
    Arizona is a legit team this year not to be messed with.