Page 58 of 234 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Arizona is a legit team this year not to be messed with.
    No kidding. They just picked off Baker Mayfield again and converted another FG out of it. 20-0 Arizona.

EDIT: Browns got on the board, now 23-7 with 43 seconds left in the first half, Cleveland has the ball but no time-outs.

And... we have a game. Mayfield throws a Hail Mary at the gun to get the score to 23-14.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 10-17-2021 at 02:38 PM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Broncos being schooled by the coachless Raiders at home 17-7. Everything about this franchise needs to be blown up.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Broncos being schooled by the coachless Raiders at home 17-7. Everything about this franchise needs to be blown up.
    The game just gets worse for the Broncos because the Raiders are now winning 24-7 in Denver. While the Raiders winning was achievable I didn't expect them to make the Broncos look like a entertaining embarrassment.

The Browns took 10 steps back with a turnover because the Cardinals took advantage since Murray threw a pass to Hopkins in the end zone.
    The Browns trailing 30-14 will need a great comeback to be the first team to defeat a great Cardinals team.

The rebuilding Patriots are showing improvement because they currently lead a 4-1 Cowboys team 14-10 in New England.
    I'm still confident the Cowboys win this exciting close game because the Patriots defense won't be able to contain the great plays by a Cowboys offense that has a stacked arsenal.
    Also Jones still has his growing pain days.

Henry Ruggs Go Fast
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Cleveland went for it on 4th and 4 deep in Cardinal territory early in the 4th quarter... DON'T TEST THEM. The 49ers went 1 for 5 going for it on 4th down against Arizona last week, the Browns have had similar luck whenever they've gone for it today. On the play, they also lost Kareem Hunt to injury. Baker Mayfield has 3 turnovers today, an INT and 2 lost fumbles.

Arizona just went on a six minute drive in the 4th quarter, chewing all the clock and getting a TD to AJ Green. Score is now 37-14. Fans are streaming out.

Cardinals... remain undefeated. Next week at home, they'll have a lot of the players who are out with Covid-19 back... for the Texans, who I'm sure they'll play down to the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Henry Ruggs Go Fast
    That's an understatement, my friend.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Saw the G-Men getting blown out a miiiiile away. No Saquon. No Golladay. Jones playing with a concussion. Injuries on the O-Line and secondary. And Jones barely clearing concussion protocol to get fed to Aaron Donald?

I'm actually surprised it wasn't more lopsided.
    Jones never should've played since he was coming off a concussion, had zero weapons on offense and Donald eager to crush him. I'm sure Giants fans must be skewering Joe Judge for throwing a helpless Jones to the wolves.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

My Bengals got a win against the best rebound team in the NFL

Man how rough are the Browns today. What is it with them that every time they get hype they **** the bed. How much is on Baker and how much on the Defense. I am not a Baker fan but The Cards making the browns D look dumb!

I know people are going to give Mac Jones a hard time if he loses today. But he is hanging tough on a 4-1 team and has a real shot at winning this game.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    That's an understatement, my friend.
    I think Defenses would figure out to not Zero blitz Carr by this point
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post

Man how rough are the Browns today. What is it with them that every time they get hype they **** the bed. How much is on Baker and how much on the Defense. I am not a Baker fan but The Cards making the browns D look dumb!

I know people are going to give Mac Jones a hard time if he loses today. But he is hanging tough on a 4-1 team and has a real shot at winning this game.
    The defense is keeping New England in this game. The Pats just scored and took the lead 21-20 with just over six minutes left in regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The defense is keeping New England in this game. The Pats just scored and took the lead 21-20 with just over six minutes left in regulation.
    The Defense and some major mess ups by the Cowboys are keeping the Pats in this game. but I think Jones has played alright against a 4-1 team.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Cowboys just missed the field Goal. Pretty sure it is over for them at this point. Unless they get a stop here. They do have 3 TO left.

Cowboys just missed the field Goal. Pretty sure it is over for them at this point. Unless they get a stop here. They do have 3 TO left.
    Well I spoke way to soon. Just got the td of a pick 6. Cant leave balls in the air with Diggs around!

Baker Mayfield turned it over 3 times.
    Kyler Murray had 4 fumbled snaps with the backup center and fell on them all to at least recover them... but had zero turnovers and 4 TDs.

The Browns defense was a problem... but the whole team committed 9 penalties for 88 yards, a lot on the defense. Eight of those were in the first half, and a lot of them were on 3rd down when the defense should have got off the field.

Well I spoke way to soon. Just got the td of a pick 6. Cant leave balls in the air with Diggs around!
    But the 'Boys flubbed the two point conversion, so New England still has life with 2:27 left in regulation.