Page 65 of 234 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Jared Goff faces his old team this Sunday when the winless Lions travel to L.A. How bad do you think Matt Stafford and the 5-1 Rams will demolish the Lions?
    While I agree that the Rams are about 99 percent likely to demolish the Lions, the Rams have a habit of losing to a team they should absolutely not lose to each year. They were one of the Jets only wins last year, for instance.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Jets Jags and Lions are all trap games for pretty much any team right now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

John McClain and several other Houston reporters are reporting that a Deshaun Watson trade is "close to happening" with him going to Miami, Tua to the WFT, and 2-3 picks each going to the Texans.

Miami and Washington beat reporters have all reported this has a hard no.

Ian Rapopart is baffled as to why Houston thinks this is a done deal.

The Eagles have been the only non-Texan team to send investigators out to Watson.

Too bad Watson didn't write a nasty email, so he'd get banned from the NFL.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-21-2021 at 03:52 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

I'll believe it when I see it, feels more like a slow news week in the NFL and a need to drum up eyeballs/clicks. As poorly run as the Dolphins have been I just can't see them being this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it, feels more like a slow news week in the NFL and a need to drum up eyeballs/clicks. As poorly run as the Dolphins have been I just can't see them being this stupid.
    Have faith Padowon, they can be.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Browns get off to a fast start, scoring a touchdown on the game's opening drive to lead Denver 7-0.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Browns get off to a fast start, scoring a touchdown on the game's opening drive to lead Denver 7-0.
    Man they just marched it down the field. With out their top two rushers they just made Denver look stupid!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

RIP Broncos
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I keep hearing that Aaron Rodgers would go to a Super Bowl ready team the way Brady went to one that just needed a QB who threw more TDs than Int.s. (I kid, but the Bucs were loaded with talent, and had a top D)
    The L A Rams might have been, but they have Stafford now.
    I can't think of any like that this year. I have heard the Broncos mentioned, but I don't see it watching them tonight.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    RIP Broncos
    Remember when they started 3-0 by beating the Jags, Giants, and Jets?

4 straight losses now. Next week they get the WFT, and have the extra couple days to prepare... so they might get back to .500.

Maybe.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Remember when they started 3-0 by beating the Jags, Giants, and Jets?

4 straight losses now. Next week they get the WFT, and have the extra couple days to prepare... so they might get back to .500.

Maybe.
    Can we assume this puts Vic Fangio higher up on your head coach hotseat listing?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I wonder if the Broncos will be like the Browns and go years without finding a franchise QB ? It would be kinda poetic justice in a sense since they under Elway was always out to undercut the Chiefs and karma got their asses.

1st time was with Emmanuel Sanders and Elway making him leave that night so he wouldn't sign the contract that morning he agreed on.

The 2nd time was Elway learning that Reid was high on Paxton Lynch and was looking to draft him in early 2nd rd. Elway being an ass traded up and drafted him. This move cost him as we saw later.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Or Elway is just incompetent as a manager, which I've always thought. He's like a warning of why you don't want popularity to trump everything else, when choosing people for important positions within your franchise.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Can we assume this puts Vic Fangio higher up on your head coach hotseat listing?
    Uh huh. He might be in the top 5 now, depending on how the rest of those folks do.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Or Elway is just incompetent as a manager, which I've always thought. He's like a warning of why you don't want popularity to trump everything else, when choosing people for important positions within your franchise.
    Indeed. If Elway hadn’t won a Super Bowl, he would’ve been canned long ago. You gotta wonder how much longer the Broncos will put up with his blunders.