Page 72 of 234 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3509

Two of the best games I've ever seen were the Cardinals holding off Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs.

The first was 2010:
    https://media4.giphy.com/media/72M7R...d8fa/giphy.gif

The other...
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

2016. I worked security for this game at field level.

I saw the Packers fans who watched them come ALLLLL the way down the field to tie it with just a minute on a clock, including a final Hail Mary to tie.

The Green Bay defense immediately folded in OT, with Larry Fitzgerald getting a 75 yard rumble, and then a 4 yard shovel pass for a game winning TD.

Of all the people, Fitz. Both plays made the crowd lose their s***. Carson Palmer and the offense were trying to calm the home town crowd down so they could hear the snap. I've never heard anything like that in my life. I've never seen fans as crushed as the Packers' faithful wandering out after this game. It was football at its best.

Some questionable officiating early in this matchup... not reviewing that Aaron Jones TD when the replay showed the ball never crossed the plane is egregious. A Delay of Game fiasco over whether LaFleur called a time out or not is also a WTF moment.

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Geezz.... that last kickoff return. Hope both guys are ok.

Yeah.

That was a hit and a half
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

And all of a sudden, Green Bay's defense collapses.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Nice of AJ Green to take that play off after Kyler takes the team down 95 yards.

Had to come to an end sooner or later for the Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Nice of AJ Green to take that play off after Kyler takes the team down 95 yards.

Had to come to an end sooner or later for the Cards.
    Crazy ending. GB not getting in from the goal line and then that 95 yard drive. I was sure Packers were going to blow it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Wow thank you Packers, Arizona can be beaten after all! Really wondering what happened on that last play, how a miscue that bad can happen at a moment so critical to everything.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 10-28-2021 at 10:36 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Green Bay is in the desert tonight to face Arizona, the league's last unbeaten team. However, the Packers will be without WR's Davante Adams and Allen Lazard, both on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Meanwhile, the Cardinals have lost DE J.J. Watt who will undergo potentially season ending shoulder surgery. As for the game, I think Green Bay's losses are greater and will come up short, losing 24-21.
    Well, I had the score right, but the winning team wrong. HA!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I was very stunned that the Bengals made the game an embarrassment by steamrolling the Ravens in Baltimore. A great statement win for a Bengals team that is having a great season in the Burrow returns season since he missed a high amount of the 2020 NFL season.
    I'm amazed that Cincinnati is having an excellent season in College Football the same year the Bengals are having a terrific season since I didn't forsee that.

I was very happy my Titans had no drama defeating a highly struggling Chiefs team 27-3 in a game that the Titans scored all their points in the 1st Half.
    Also had Derrick Henry throwing a pass for a touchdown with a Commentator able to fit in a Remember the Titans comment.
    I'm very happy the Titans gave Mahomes his worst loss in his NFL career because 24 points is the highest margin of defeat for that terrific QB.
    The Titans have a realistic chance to get a first-round bye.

Highly entertaining that the Jets continue to be an embarrassment since they didn't look at all like a team that extra preparation time since the rebuilding Patriots looked like the 2007 Patriots because they steamrolled the hapless awful Jets 54-13.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Wow thank you Packers, Arizona can be beaten after all! Really wondering what happened on that last play, how a miscue that bad can happen at a moment so critical to everything.
    I was thinking the same thing. Pulling for Green Bay. But that must mean they are that good. Going in the Card's house without Adams and other WR's. Now I'm worried about them. Think how tough they'll be at home with their full arsenal in January.

Not that my Cowboys have a realistic chance against either team.

Last night was a fun game. The Packers did great. but if AJ Green took his head of of his ass and paid attention at the end we wouldnt be talking about how great the Packers did.

Got to give props to The Packers. Not many people picked them. Though Scott Taylor and I were ahead of the curve
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Last night was a fun game. The Packers did great. but if AJ Green took his head of of his ass and paid attention at the end we wouldnt be talking about how great the Packers did.

Got to give props to The Packers. Not many people picked them. Though Scott Taylor and I were ahead of the curve
    Traveling to the desert, playing on a short week, and without their top two receivers, for the Packers to come away with the win was mighty impressive.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!