Page 73 of 234 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3509

Everyone's blaming AJ when Murray is the one that called the audible and threw to the wrong side of the field.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Traveling to the desert, playing on a short week, and without their top two receivers, for the Packers to come away with the win was mighty impressive.
    It is impressive. But it would be more impressive if Rodgers was not 6-0 to start with without his top receiver and the fact he is a Future Hall of Famer. I really did expect him to pull this off.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Looks like Baker Mayfield (injured left shoulder) will start this Sunday against Pittsburgh.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    It is impressive. But it would be more impressive if Rodgers was not 6-0 to start with without his top receiver and the fact he is a Future Hall of Famer. I really did expect him to pull this off.
    I didn't think the Pack had much of a chance without Adams being in there. Man are they really Good again this year.

Looks like Baker Mayfield (injured left shoulder) will start this Sunday against Pittsburgh.
    That is a dumb idea on his part. I know he was cleared to play but I am very sure he was pushing hard because of all the talk of do they need him after Keenum got the win. His contract his up and he really feels he needs to preform and not let the back up do just as well. I would say for Baker this is a kind of but not really must win game.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    That is a dumb idea on his part. I know he was cleared to play but I am very sure he was pushing hard because of all the talk of do they need him after Keenum got the win. His contract his up and he really feels he needs to preform and not let the back up do just as well. I would say for Baker this is a kind of but not really must win game.
    Even though the injury is to his non throwing shoulder, Mayfield is still taking a dreadful risk. But yeah, I suspect he’s worried about the possibility of losing his job in his contract year.

Not sure if you've seen/heard this West Philly, but your Eagles have put RB Miles Sanders on IR due to an ankle injury.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Not sure if you've seen/heard this West Philly, but your Eagles have put RB Miles Sanders on IR due to an ankle injury.

-M
    Yeah, I heard about it. At best, Sanders will be out for three to four weeks, but my immediate concern is tomorrow, and my concern is that the Birds could lose to winless Detroit.

Yeah, I heard about it. At best, Sanders will be out for three to four weeks, but my immediate concern is tomorrow, and my concern is that the Birds could lose to winless Detroit.
    I'm rooting for the Eagles, mostly because there's nothing more fun than looking at the out-of-town scoreboard and laughing at the Lions' futility every week. I NEED one team to be absolute garbage, a sacrificial lamb to point and laugh at. The Browns actually got to "mediocre", so I reckon it's Detroit's turn again.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The Bye Week

The one week I can have of anxiety free football
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I'm rooting for the Eagles, mostly because there's nothing more fun than looking at the out-of-town scoreboard and laughing at the Lions' futility every week. I NEED one team to be absolute garbage, a sacrificial lamb to point and laugh at. The Browns actually got to "mediocre", so I reckon it's Detroit's turn again.
    Well, I hope the Birds will make you happy by beating Detroit this afternoon, but, I'm worried, and I don't deny that. This game just screams disaster for my squad, it won't be a blowout as the Lions stink on wheat, but it wouldn't surprise if they keep things close then kick a game winning field goal.

I hope Dak isn't feeling much pain in his calf and can play tonight.

Eagles 17, Lions 0 at the half. Jared Goff’s been sacked four times, the last one coming on fourth and one near the red zone when they should’ve kicked the field goal instead of going for the first down, and the fans let the Lions know they didn’t like the call.

Bengals in a close one with the Jets a team they should be blowing out. But with all the crap and the over reaction by a lot of people after the win over the Ravens and the whole The Road to the Super Bowl Runs Through Cincinnati crap I am not shocked they are not blowing The Jets out. A lot of platers and ZT really bought into the hype Burrow stayed grounded and tried to keep others that way. But this is what happens when you dont take a team seriously. They may end up blowing out the Jets, but they should not be up only 3 at halftime against White (Who they have picked off 3 times today)
    and The Jets.

Other then those 3 picks The Jets have been dominate over The Bengals thus far.

Eagles 24-0 halfway through the third quarter.

Addendum: Lions head coach Dan Campbell is a dope. On fourth and eleven from just about the Eagles’ 40 yard line, instead of pooch punting and putting my squad deep in their end of the field, this moron went for the first down. Predictably, the play failed, and now the Birds are in good position for another score. Thanks much, Danny Boy.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 10-31-2021 at 11:59 AM.