Page 79 of 234 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3509
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Trade Deadline has officially come and gone, and Fletcher Cox is staying out here in Philly.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    You have to blame the GM on that one with Patricia there. They went into this idea that they were gonna run the organization "The Patriot Way" and then went about just doing awful moves as we saw. The funniest story I heard about Patricia was when he pissed off Darius Slay (CB). The guy was at a joint practice with the New York Giants that 1st season and Slay and Odell Beckum Jr. are close friends. They took a picture together and posted online.

The next day Patricia went after Slay and tried to embarrass him in front of the team yelling ..."Stop sucking that man's ----- !!" Slay then demanded a high contract knowing the Lions couldn't pay it so he could get out of there. Not happy with Patricia.

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2020/11/...ven-began.html

-
    Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Patricia is scum, and I'm glad Darius Slay got revenge against his former team Sunday.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'm betting half if not all of those guys are gone from the team since the photo.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Wasn't he the player that salutes his childhood friend who died in a car crash every game?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Wasn't he the player that salutes his childhood friend who died in a car crash every game?
    Yes, that's him.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Every player in the NFL can afford a private car when they go out.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Yes, that's him.

-M
    That is going to make it so much harder on him. He knew better and still ...

Very sad news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Indeed.

Kind of shocked it was a Raider that was the first player to have issues in Las Vegas of this scale. There have been HoFers that have attracted the wrong kind of attention when in Vegas for events and they know better, too.

Very sad situation.

There are some dark rumors coming out of Vegas.

There was a car crash with car that looks like Henry Ruggs ride involved with fatalities. Now these are just rumors, but as a Raiders fan who knows the Universe just likes to Find Us In The Alps when we have any form of positive momentum, i cannot help but be concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The NFLPA has literally offered a Driver's service for all players, both current and former players, talks about it at the rookie symposium, and gives out a card with a 1-800 number that can be called by any player. Anywhere in the US or Canada, it's available to them, and is a lot more confidential than just calling Uber or Lyft.

Goddamn, Ruggs, you're almost definitely gonna be in jail. While the American justice system has become all about buying one's way out of jail, I don't know that he's earned enough on his season and a half of time in the league to afford getting a suspended sentence on this.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The Chiefs were busy...not only did they trade for Ingram...they traded away Tierny (spelling ..former starter at guard). A former starter he set out 2020. Tried to return but injured his hand in preseason.

The Chiefs went with a young rookie guard who took the job. So Reid and Veach traded the good Dr. To the New York Jets.

They got Daniel Brown (TE) in exchange
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The NFLPA has literally offered a Driver's service for all players, both current and former players, talks about it at the rookie symposium, and gives out a card with a 1-800 number that can be called by any player. Anywhere in the US or Canada, it's available to them, and is a lot more confidential than just calling Uber or Lyft.

Goddamn, Ruggs, you're almost definitely gonna be in jail. While the American justice system has become all about buying one's way out of jail, I don't know that he's earned enough on his season and a half of time in the league to afford getting a suspended sentence on this.
    The stupidity of Ruggs to drive drunk proved catastrophic, so I can’t imagine how he avoids prison.

Meanwhile, the Rams released Desean Jackson today, so, in light of what happened to Ruggs, I’d be surprised if Jackson isn't in Vegas by the end of the week.

It appears the Miami Dolphins wisely held off trading for Deshaun Watson given his massive legal trouble. The price tag was utterly insane as we know and it seemed like the 2 sides were gonna do it. Tua now remains the starting QB and likely will be til the NFL Draft where unless he flashes more this season...could be worried then. The next trade window begins in March so ...Watson could be dealt then maybe.

The Raiders had released Henry Ruggs
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

The Raiders had released Henry Ruggs
    No surprise there. Ruggs made a royal mess of things with his indefensible actions.

The Ruggs situation is one that the Raiders know...he's pretty guilty. So guilty , its the f'n Raiders cutting the guy ! I'd half expect the Raiders to have sit and waited til everything played out legally and kept him on the team. But this release so soon makes it clear....oooh boy this is terrible. So terrible the Raiders don't want him around.

I half expected them to let Ruggs finish the season or drag out the release being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Ruggs situation is one that the Raiders know...he's pretty guilty. So guilty , its the f'n Raiders cutting the guy ! I'd half expect the Raiders to have sit and waited til everything played out legally and kept him on the team. But this release so soon makes it clear....oooh boy this is terrible. So terrible the Raiders don't want him around.

I half expected them to let Ruggs finish the season or drag out the release being honest.
    NO team is going to touch Ruggs who’s more radioactive than Chernobyl. I hope the young man saved up his money or has a college degree to fall back on, because he ain’t playing football again for quite a long time.