Page 89 of 234 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3509
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Pat & AJ holding in the laughter when Aaron says he consulted Joe Rogan is priceless.

He's actually serious about it, too. Man is so lost it's almost sad.

Rodgers really needs a good PR person and learn what to say and not paint everyone worried about public health as "WOKE" "WOKE CULTURE" "WITCH HUNT.." Etc. There went any shot of people ever giving 2 shits about Rodgers again. He could have brought up that he did look into vaccines and how he spoke to medical people and had allergies to 2 of them possibly and see the effects. That the Johnson & Johnson one was off the table due to issues.

The guy could have cut out blaming others and people and just discussed himself and how he did research and was talking to the league. Instead he comes across as entitled , moronic and just blaming whoever he can.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Rodgers really needs a good PR person and learn what to say and not paint everyone worried about public health as "WOKE" "WOKE CULTURE" "WITCH HUNT.." Etc. There went any shot of people ever giving 2 shits about Rodgers again. He could have brought up that he did look into vaccines and how he spoke to medical people and had allergies to 2 of them possibly and see the effects. That the Johnson & Johnson one was off the table due to issues.

The guy could have cut out blaming others and people and just discussed himself and how he did research and was talking to the league. Instead he comes across as entitled , moronic and just blaming whoever he can.
    When he chokes in big games on the field, he blames everyone but himself.

At least he's consistent.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Aaron Rodger's "medical team"'s 500 page research paper is being requested by the NFL and CDC now.

LOL! **** is about to hit the fan ...
    Article on this one....like to see that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

Plus we know he is a liar. And most likely he is lying about allergic reaction. And he also brings up fertility issues. Which means he is lying within the lie. Did he not take it cause of allergies or he thinks he won't be able to have kids? The idea that he would have a serious allergic reaction to this vaccine is one in 10million. Or something like that. This is nonsense. This guy is a bold face liar.

Aaron Rodger's "medical team"'s 500 page research paper is being requested by the NFL and CDC now.

LOL! **** is about to hit the fan ...
    I doubt its one 500-page paper, but rather a bunch of short "research papers." In other words, a bunch of anti-vax crap he read on the internet but is calling "research" because he has no idea what that means and wants to sound intelligent.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Fox news is making Rodgers the victim in all of this. So that should tell you everything you need to know about whose side to be on here.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Article on this one....like to see that.
    His "research paper" is mentioned in his interview a few times. I would love to see his paper, too.

The request I read about is in this article via some tweets:
    https://www.uppermichiganssource.com...-aware-status/

Not seeing any big news outlets yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I doubt its one 500-page paper, but rather a bunch of short "research papers." In other words, a bunch of anti-vax crap he read on the internet but is calling "research" because he has no idea what that means and wants to sound intelligent.
    I am willing to bet money that is correct.

Packers regarded the notion that Aaron Rodgers was told he’d be traded as “unequivocally false” ... and this narrative he's spun up around his vaccination status ... oh boy, not doing him many favors. He mentioned numerous players and teammates agree with him. Have we seen a tweetstorm of support for him yet to back up that claim?

Prevea Health has already issued a statement about Rodgers but it was more of a "leave us alone" statement. That is one of his sponsors. Gonna be interesting to see what happens to him as this thing plays out.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-05-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Odel is on the waiver wire officially!!!

Odel is on the waiver wire officially!!!
    Who will grab him first? Im hoping he doesnt go to the Saints like the talking heads put out. They are my number 2 team.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Who will grab him first? Im hoping he doesnt go to the Saints like the talking heads put out. They are my number 2 team.
    Currently, all these teams would have to pass him up on the wire for him to fall to the Saints:

Detroit Lions
    Miami Dolphins
    Houston Texans
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    New York Jets
    New York Giants
    Washington Football Team
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Seattle Seahawks
    Chicago Bears
    Atlanta Falcons
    San Francisco 49ers
    Minnesota Vikings
    Indianapolis Colts
    New England Patriots
    Denver Broncos
    Cleveland Browns
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Carolina Panthers
    Los Angeles Chargers
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Cincinnati Bengals

I don't see him going much past the Seahawks on that list and the Falcons actually need a WR, so I think they'd grab him up. NE might kick his tires. Jags, Lions, Texans might snag him, too.

Currently, all these teams would have to pass him up on the wire for him to fall to the Saints:

Detroit Lions
    Miami Dolphins
    Houston Texans
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    New York Jets
    New York Giants
    Washington Football Team
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Seattle Seahawks
    Chicago Bears
    Atlanta Falcons
    San Francisco 49ers
    Minnesota Vikings
    Indianapolis Colts
    New England Patriots
    Denver Broncos
    Cleveland Browns
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Carolina Panthers
    Los Angeles Chargers
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Cincinnati Bengals

I don't see him going much past the Seahawks on that list and the Falcons actually need a WR, so I think they'd grab him up. NE might kick his tires. Jags, Lions, Texans might snag him, too.
    So let me ask this because I am unsure. if one of the teams on the list make an offer he has to take it?

He is still under that contract he signed with the Browns. So I think all they have to do is pick up his contract and he goes there.

Oh please let it be the Jets ....
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    He is still under that contract he signed with the Browns. So I think all they have to do is pick up his contract and he goes there.

Oh please let it be the Jets ....
    Yeah, if a player is on the waiver wire, the claiming team gets him at his current contract, which is why the Browns worked to restructure his contract before releasing him, to make it more attractive for a team to claim him. If he clears waivers, he can sign anywhere for any contract from the league minimum on up, but Cleveland would be on the hook for the difference between what he signs for and what his contract was.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

About the Beckam locker room cancer thing...that doesn't seem to be the case in Cleveland. As players and stories detail someone who really seemed to go all out bonding with players.

As the article claims this seems to have nothing to do with Mayfield outside football where they are close. Just the field at times...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

About the Beckam locker room cancer thing...that doesn't seem to be the case in Cleveland. As players and stories detail someone who really seemed to go all out bonding with players.

As the article claims this seems to have nothing to do with Mayfield outside football where they are close. Just the field at times...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp
    There was a lot of bonding between OBJ and his Giants teammates (see the vacation photo you recently posted Superecw) but that didn't prevent his form being a disruption to the team in the locker room and on the field where those teammates who he was close with were concerned. You can pal around well with teammates and still destroy team chemistry when it comes to game prep, coach/player relations, and readiness to execute on the field.

-M
    Last edited by MRP; 11-05-2021 at 04:55 PM.
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato