Page 93 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3509

The Giants are leading the Raiders with two minutes left in the game?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

At NFL.Com its being reported that the Carolina Panthers and Miami Dolphins both offered 3 , 1st rd picks for Watson. But then got cold feet due to his court issues coming up and wouldn't fully go through with a deal. This off season if Watson gets through that it will be the start of where the Texans will deal him. Its said Houston wants 1st rd picks , other draft picks or player or two possibly to make a deal for him.

But its less that Carolina and Miami believe in their QB's and more they pulled back due to legal issues Watson is in before going to push that trade.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    The Giants are leading the Raiders with two minutes left in the game?
    Raiders had too much to overcome mentally.

Can anyone name a team that won five days after their star WR killed someone DUI?

You take the L, fly home sign ether Desean or OBJ and get ready for KC.

Props to the Giants Red Zone Defense...way too not break
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post

Can anyone name a team that won five days after their star WR killed someone DUI?
    Not a lot of instances of this sort of thing happening to check the game impact, but doing the research... 6 days after the Rams' Leonard Little killed Susan Gutweiler in a DUI accident in October 1998, they did lose to the 49ers.

But that's before "Greatest Show on Turf" Rams, and when the 49ers had Young and Rice.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

It was the perfect storm for my Bengals to lose. Baker needing to prove himself after the OBJ mess, our media posting Bill Boards on how bad Baker is and the players once again being full of themselves.

Last week after the loss to the Jets the players and Coach said nah no a problem. its one game we know who we are. Well assholes you just got your ass kicked at home by the Browns. maybe start taking teams seriously and preparing the right way for them!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Bills 6 Jaguars 9

Nice.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

You take the L, fly home sign ether Desean or OBJ and get ready for KC.

Props to the Giants Red Zone Defense...way too not break
    Raiders may have had a lot going against them, but . . . it was still The Giants they were playing!

And I'm a Giants fan, but they're having another less-than-mediocre year so far . . .

I would laugh if this is the win that turns the Jaguars around as a franchise and Urban Meyer becomes a winning coach. Where people can joke about this season years later. Meyer can go , yes a woman at a bar gave me a lap dance. I should have known better. With pressure to fire him before the owner gave him one last chance....
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Bills 6 Jaguars 9

Nice.
    Not so nice. I had Buffalo in the suicide pool I’m in this week. URGH!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Not so nice. I had Buffalo in the suicide pool I’m in this week. URGH!
    You and 95% of America

Packers Offense is not doing bad. But a missed FG and a Blocked FG keep them scoreless. That sucks!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Rogers is a is a dick. But he was right about GB wasting draft picks on Love. He is not the Packers next QB.
    They could have gotten a player to help them get to the SB, instead of a bench warmer.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Maybe its Buffalo over looked a bad team in Jacksonville. It happens a lot in NFL. Teams believe they have a W on that week and then get stunned.

I would tell Bills fanbase to relax. Your team is very solid and a wake up loss now is best. And can snap you back for the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Maybe its Buffalo over looked a bad team in Jacksonville. It happens a lot in NFL. Teams believe they have a W on that week and then get stunned.

I would tell Bills fanbase to relax. Your team is very solid and a wake up loss now is best. And can snap you back for the rest of the way.
    the 17 game season is going to give all teams a couple of games where they fall flat