Page 95 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3509

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Love only found out on Thursday or Friday he was gonna start. It really doesn't help him to be thrown in with little work and suddenly get a tough start in KC. Which stuns me KC has kept it like this defensively given how bad they are.
    I very much agree with all of this. But that is not how it is going to play out. In Rodgers mind he is vindicated about Love as are his fans and backers. I Promise you Rodgers is watchin g this game with the biggest smile on his face and will act like king **** when he comes backs.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

My Eagles gave it their best shot, but came up short, losing 27-24 to the Chargers to remain winless at home in four games.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Just turned to Packers vs. Chiefs, and Jordan Love threw an interception near KC’s end zone. Babyblob is right, even though Love was put in an untenable position, the narrative tomorrow will be that he wasn’t ready for the spotlight and that only Saint Aaron can save Green Bay. Speaking of which, I’m sure Rodgers is cackling at Love’s misfortune which, by the way, is the team’s misfortune, but, I doubt he cares about that.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just turned to Packers vs. Chiefs, and Jordan Love threw an interception near KC’s end zone. Babyblob is right, even though Love was put in an untenable position, the narrative tomorrow will be that he wasn’t ready for the spotlight and that only Saint Aaron can save Green Bay. Speaking of which, I’m sure Rodgers is cackling at Love’s misfortune which, by the way, is the team’s misfortune, but, I doubt he cares about that.
    If this offseason didn't prove it, this latest fiasco has made it abundantly clear that Aaron Rogers doesn't care about anything but himself. Not his team. Not winning. Not playing football, but himself and how he is perceived pure and simple.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Love just threw his first touchdown pass to cut KC’s lead to 13-7 with just under five minutes left in regulation. Looks like we have ourselves a ball game.

My Eagles gave it their best shot, but came up short, losing 27-24 to the Chargers to remain winless at home in four games.
    The Eagles looked so much better than they had looked earlier in the season. They are heading in the right direction despite the loss.

Arizona flat out handled the 49ers in their own stadium today. They went up 31-7 halfway through the third quarter, spent the last 20 minutes running the ball and having safe, short pass plays to seal a 31-7 win, winning the turnover battle +3, and harassing Jimmy G all day. Colt McCoy played as smart a game as you can, James Conner went for 3 TDs... a shocking performance from a team missing 4 starters on offense, and then who had an offensive lineman and their starting RB leave with injuries.

Should KC hold on against Green Bay (and it looks like they will), Arizona moves back into the #1 seed position, regardless of if the Rams beat the Titans on Sunday night football.

Next week: the Panthers, fresh off a beatdown at home against New England, have to travel to the desert to play the Cardinals.

I'm beside myself. Not that they won, but they made it look easy.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Eagles looked so much better than they had looked earlier in the season. They are heading in the right direction despite the loss.
    Yeah, the Birds showed promise, especially rookie WR Davonta Smith who looks to be rounding into form. Also, the running game was solid again, and Hey Siri was willing to dial up rushes. Overall, I’m pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Rogers is a is a dick. But he was right about GB wasting draft picks on Love. He is not the Packers next QB.
    They could have gotten a player to help them get to the SB, instead of a bench warmer.
    I mean how can any one come to this thought after seeing him play KC on the road after what 2 or 3 days worth of real notice? he has been riding the Bench to take over for Rodgers when he leaves. he was going to be a bench warmer for a couple seasons. Todays game is in no way any indication of if he will be the answer or not.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Love hasn't had in game regular season action before. Its different playing preseason for sure. This was his 1st start and yes he made some mistakes and he made some ok plays. Overall the coaching staff will likely spend the season helping Love to develop and see what good and bad he did. Also we have to remember Rodgers has made no effort to help mentor this kid at all. He's been distant and we don't see scenes like where Alex Smith was on sidelines with Mahomes teaching him about things or helping him work out during week and prepare.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I didn't see anything to indicate he can be the next QB. I saw another of badly placed passes..
    Meanwhile Roger's screws himself from an 8th straight win. With the GB Defense keeping KC to only 13 points, Roger's would have lit up the scoreboard.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I didn't see anything to indicate he can be the next QB. I saw another of badly placed passes..
    Meanwhile Roger's screws himself from an 8th straight win. With the GB Defense keeping KC to only 13 points, Roger's would have lit up the scoreboard.
    A Qb playing in one of the toughest places on the road who has never started a regular season game against guys who have been in the league for years while his offense is centered on and used to the style of paying with a first ballot hall of fame Qb and he makes some bad passes and cant carry the whole team on his back the first time out makes you just think "Nah he sucks." Tough Critic.
    Last edited by babyblob; 11-07-2021 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I mean how can any one come to this thought after seeing him play KC on the road after what 2 or 3 days worth of real notice? he has been riding the Bench to take over for Rodgers when he leaves. he was going to be a bench warmer for a couple seasons. Todays game is in no way any indication of if he will be the answer or not.
    I agree. Being thrown to the wolves on short notice in perhaps the loudest stadium for opposing teams in the league was no indicator of what Love is as a quarterback. It’s all too easy, and unfair to slap the bust label on Love after just one start, especially considering the situation he was thrust into after Rodgers screwed over the Packers with his selfishness. Maybe Love has a future in the league, maybe he doesn’t, who can say with any certainty.

Matt Stafford loved that moronic end zone interception Carson Wentz threw last week, he did a reenactment, leading to a Titans touchdown pass one play later. Sheesh!

Matt Stafford loved that moronic end zone interception Carson Wentz threw last week, he did a reenactment, leading to a Titans touchdown pass one play later. Sheesh!
    I really need The Titans and The Under to hit tonight to save my week. I have done god awful on my picks this Sad Sunday.
    Last edited by babyblob; 11-07-2021 at 07:14 PM.