Page 18 of 234 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Speaking of INT Dak just threw one. Chargers are driving and hope to tie things up.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    The Seahawks defeat the Titans in a close game 28-24 because the Titans defense can’t contain enough of the long passing plays by Wilson, and the crowd creates issues for the Titans they can’t overcome.
    The Titans score points when needed so the Seahawks don’t get a big lead which would be 17 points or more.
    I thought this was the game, but it's just your prediction. Halfway through the first qtr it's 3-0 Seahawks.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Niners held on to beat my Eagles 17-11. I suspect fans here in Philly will bitch and moan all week long about head coach Nick Sirianni's horrendous red zone playcalling, especially after that Hurts to Watkins 91 yard reception resulted in zero points, emphasized by going for a touchdown on a fourth down trick play that didn't fool the Niners instead of kicking a field goal. Philly lost momentum as Frisco turned right around, marched 91 yards for a touchdown for a 7-3 lead just before halftime and never trailed again.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Niners held on to beat my Eagles 17-11. I suspect fans here in Philly will bitch and moan all week long about head coach Nick Sirianni's horrendous red zone playcalling, especially after that Hurts to Watkins 91 yard reception resulted in zero points, emphasized by going for a touchdown on a fourth down trick play that didn't fool the Niners instead of kicking a field goal. Philly lost momentum as Frisco turned right around, marched 91 yards for a touchdown for a 7-3 lead just before halftime and never trailed again.
    Lucky for them they play in the East so they can recover. But beating San Fran would have been huge for them today. Kind of bummed about it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I think the idea to rush QBs out for some without a good offensive base is showing here. The rookie QBs all struggled and Mac Jones has been helped with a great defense and running game. Plus coaching...so it helps him.

Thus far Wilson is struggling because its the G--d D---n Jets and they destroyed Sam Darnold earlier as a QB.

Justin Fields struggled because he's not fully ready yet and needs more time. He was helped by the defense.

Trey Lance isn't being pushed in as the 49ers have a solid team...waiting on him. Lance has best shot at doing a Mahomes next season.

Trevor Lawrence is struggling ala Peyton Manning but will click on some point.

Right now unless the Jets get help for Wilson he's screwed. But its too soon to plant trips to Canton for these guys right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Dallas gets an interception in the end zone and are driving, having taken all momentum from the Bolts.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I’m very happy the Titans have played better in the 2nd half because they scored a needed touchdown.

24-16
    Seahawks lead the Titans going to the 4th and the Titans just missed a field goal.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Not that the Patriots getting a win over the Jets was a surprise, but four picks for the New England defense has to be a nice thing to see for them.
    Especially without Gilmore and Van Noy

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Andy Dalton went out with a knee injury which had Justin Fields be forced into starting. Fields seemed to do what a normal rookie QB would numbers wise and the turnovers helped Chicago as we saw. Chicago needs Dalton to come back because the idea is to let Fields grow as a QB before rushing him in.

Also its said Carson Wentz rolled his ankle in a loss today. No idea if it will cost him games or not.
    I predicted Dalton would get wrecked by the Rams' defense when I looked at the schedule. Daaaamnn....

Wentz getting injured is... a running gag at this point, isn't it?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The Cardinals just survived the Vikings 34-33 at home after a brilliant performance by Kyler Murray and a missed FG by Minnesota as time expired.

What. A. Game.

Henry doing it again for the Titans. All tied with 29 seconds to go, Wilson with the ball now.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 09-19-2021 at 04:28 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Titans win in overtime 33-30.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Titans win in overtime 33-30.
    The Titans avoid the "doom" of 0-2.

Seahawks blew a 2 TD lead at HOME, and now are the only NFC West team with a loss.

The Bills shut out the Dolphins and it may have been one of the worst shut outs I've ever seen. The Dolphins Offense is... limited, but the Bills Defense looks like they've regained a bit of the magic that they lost last year. However, the Bills offense looks anemic. The Steelers and the Dolphins Defenses are nothing to scoff at, but Allen has been really struggling. He doesn't have the swagger that he had last year and he looks like his decision making has regressed. He's been indecisive and missing open receivers. He really needs to get it together if we're going to make another run at the Super Bowl.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Seahawks will remember forever the Sunday the tenacious Titans came back in the 2nd half comeback in a unforgettable exciting close thriller to defeat the Seahawks 33-30 in overtime in the Emerald City.

The Titans snapped the Seahawks 12 game home winning streak.

A excellent comeback team win including the Titans defense defended when needed.

I’m feel amazing that the Titans proved my game prediction Seahawks defeat the Titans 28-24 in a close game wrong in the best way possible because they won in overtime and the defense proved reliable when needed including final drive in registration and in overtime.
    Last edited by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon; 09-19-2021 at 05:36 PM.