Page 26 of 234 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sean McVay ran off the field at the half acting like he just won the Super Bowl, even the Rams are just leading Tampa 14-7. Talk about ridiculous! Sheesh!
    Well, this is Sean McVay has always struck me as a little ridiculous so...
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Matt Stafford hooked up with Desean Jackson on a TD pass to open the second half and the Rams lead Tampa 21-7.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Well, this is Sean McVay has always struck me as a little ridiculous so...
    He learned it from Gruden
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

A moral victory for the Jets holding the Broncos to a field goal.
    23-0
    I’m very confident the Broncos shut out the hapless terrible Jets.

Just spotted this sub-plot from the Lions/Ravens game...

At halftime, they honored Calvin Johnson and gave him his HOF ring. It was presented by Sheila Ford Hamp, team owner... and the Detroit fans booed the S*** out of her.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I’m confident the Bucs won’t be winning today because the Rams offense hasn’t been effectively contained by the Bucs defense in Los Angeles.
    The Rams lead the Bucs 31-14 late 3rd.

The Jets continue to be a glorious embarrassment because a tipped pass is taken advantage because the Broncos intercepted the football.
    The Broncos shut out the hapless awful Jets 26-0 in Denver.

The Jets played worse than week 2 vs the Patriots because they didn’t get shut out in that game.

It's interesting watching the Broncos play a Big 10 team.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I just cant get over how bad the Jets are. But hey in the minds of the front office they are just one QB away from being a completive team. Remember that speech a few years ago when they drafted Sam?

Mean while I am pretty shocked that the Rams have been able to Double up on the Bucs. I had the Rams winning but I didnt think it would be a light weight blowout.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Miami ties it with secondsvleft and 2pt conversion. Took 4 plays from 1st and goal.
    In OT now.

LV scores first with a FG. Miami has one shot now.

Gets a 1st down with 4th and 20 and gets close enough for a 50 yard FG.

Tied with 3 min to go.

Phins D can't stop Carr and the Raiders, LV wins with a FG.

Not a bad game for my Fins with their backup QB, but not good enough.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 09-26-2021 at 04:51 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Rams 34, Bucs 24. To be honest, I didn't think it was that close as Tampa was dominated by L.A. This is sure to put Tom Brady in a foul mood and eager to take out his frustrations on Darth Hoodie and the Pats next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It's interesting watching the Broncos play a Big 10 team.
    Hey hey, come on now, let's not give them too much credit. The Jets are clearly on the MAC level.

3-0 Baby

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Rams 34, Bucs 24. To be honest, I didn't think it was that close as Tampa was dominated by L.A. This is sure to put Tom Brady in a foul mood and eager to take out his frustrations on Darth Hoodie and the Pats next Sunday.
    Arizona's bad coaching is not going to cut it next week when they play the Rams...

Like... Sean McVay has won 8 straight versus the Cardinals, including going 6-0 so far versus Kliff Kingsbury. And those games have NOT been close. Exactly one was decided by 7 points. One by 10, one by 11. Half of those eight consecutive losses in the series are by 3 or 4 TDs.

Arizona lost 3 offensive lineman to injury against Jacksonville. Whether or not they bounce back in time to play versus L.A., as of this moment, they look like they're going to be down both starting guards, and perhaps will be lucky if they get back opening day starter Kelvin Beachem at RT. The Rams defensive front versus a beat up offensive line is an easy way to see Aaron Donald eat Kyler Murray's liver by halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    3-0 Baby

Meanwhile, Kansas City is 1-2,and Andy Reid was taken to a hospital after today's game.