Page 61 of 234 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I think the Broncos starting 3-0 but all three wins against winless teams was an illusion. I just don't think they're very good.

Raiders are a Wild Card team, at best. I don't see them winning that division. If KC gets their defense in order, and the Chargers are gonna be near the top all year... I think they have some damned fine WRs, Darren Waller is a Pro-Bowl TE, and their defensive line is exceeding expectations as far as pass rush goes (not so good against the run)... I just don't think that Vegas has enough to really be an elite team. Top 10, maybe, but not Top 5 in the league.
    Top 10 is fair. We are about one or two blue chip players away from being an Elite team IMO (with an added dash of franchise stability but its the Raiders lol). Ruggs has certainly stepped it up this year. As a wise FB Youtuber once said "Henry Ruggs Go Fast". Their DL has been lights out with their Hair on Fire. Maxx Crosby is insane. Ngokue is playing very well. Solomon Thomas has been reborn. And Carl Nassib is Kicking Ass and Taking names.

BUT our OLine play has been more ughh than good and our depth at CB is lacking.

On the way to work I was thinking...base on AFC performance as of today, what the Power Ranking is. And too me it goes iike this:

1. Bills (And it aint even up for debate)
    2. Chargers
    3. Ravens
    4. Browns (but they are getting hit with the injury bug)
    5. Chiefs (could be back on the upswing)
    6. Raiders
    7. Titans
    8. Bengals
    9. Steelers
    10. Patriots
    11. Colts
    12. Broncos
    13. Dolphins
    14. Texans
    15. Jets
    16. Jaguars

With current Ws against the Steelers, Ravens & Miami and upcoming games against the Browns, Colts, & Bengals...Raiders got a solid shot a WC. But I agree....I don't see them taking the divison unless the Chargers implode and the Chiefs don't bounce back.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    All-Star offensive lineman Lane Johnson, missing from the Eagles for the last two weeks returned to the team today. It's been revealed that the reason for Johnson's absence was because he had been dealing with a bout of anxiety and depression. It's situations like this that remind us that even behemoth football players, looked upon as rock solid titans can be every bit as fragile emotionally and psychologically as the rest of the populace.
    I'm glad that the NFL is starting to take mental health seriously. Anxiety and Depression are REAL and should be treated and dealt with appropriately.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I think the Browns at 4 is way too high. I mean they have looked really bad the last couple weeks and on Sunday they looked dumb as hell.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Top 10 is fair. We are about one or two blue chip players away from being an Elite team IMO (with an added dash of franchise stability but its the Raiders lol). Ruggs has certainly stepped it up this year. As a wise FB Youtuber once said "Henry Ruggs Go Fast". Their DL has been lights out with their Hair on Fire. Maxx Crosby is insane. Ngokue is playing very well. Solomon Thomas has been reborn. And Carl Nassib is Kicking Ass and Taking names.

BUT our OLine play has been more ughh than good and our depth at CB is lacking.

On the way to work I was thinking...base on AFC performance as of today, what the Power Ranking is. And too me it goes iike this:

1. Bills (And it aint even up for debate)
    2. Chargers
    3. Ravens
    4. Browns (but they are getting hit with the injury bug)
    5. Chiefs (could be back on the upswing)
    6. Raiders
    7. Titans
    8. Bengals
    9. Steelers
    10. Patriots
    11. Colts
    12. Broncos
    13. Dolphins
    14. Texans
    15. Jets
    16. Jaguars

With current Ws against the Steelers, Ravens & Miami and upcoming games against the Browns, Colts, & Bengals...Raiders got a solid shot a WC. But I agree....I don't see them taking the divison unless the Chargers implode and the Chiefs don't bounce back.

I'm glad that the NFL is starting to take mental health seriously. Anxiety and Depression are REAL and should be treated and dealt with appropriately.
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I think the Browns at 4 is way too high. I mean they have looked really bad the last couple weeks and on Sunday they looked dumb as hell.
    I think of the Ravens more than I do the Bills. I think Buffalo's defense is better, but I trust Lamar Jackson a lot more than I do Josh Allen...

for now, anyway.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I think the Raiders just benefitted from a week of high emotions resulting in a brief fire, and playing a Broncos team that is much much worse than it seemed after the 3-0 start. I don't think they do anything much from here on out. LA and KC are the only playoff teams in this division, imo.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

How can you rank the Chargers ahead of the Ravens after the blow out yesterday? If one team beating another doesn't count, the list is meaningless.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

KC beating the Washington team really doesn't prove much. It was nice to see that Reid is developing the next TE to follow Kelce and moved him from WR to do it. Jody Fortson has been a bench guy and not done much for previous 2 seasons. But this season he's played a decent backup role and made an incredible catch this past week.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I would have Ravens at 1, Bills at 2, and Chargers at 3 right now.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    How can you rank the Chargers ahead of the Ravens after the blow out yesterday? If one team beating another doesn't count, the list is meaningless.
    Because The Raiders beat the Ravens and the Chargers beat the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I think the Raiders just benefitted from a week of high emotions resulting in a brief fire, and playing a Broncos team that is much much worse than it seemed after the 3-0 start. I don't think they do anything much from here on out. LA and KC are the only playoff teams in this division, imo.
    We'll see. But I think the Raiders are going to rebound. They got a couple of winnable games against the Eagles and Giants before they take on the Chiefs on SNF.
    Last edited by The Big G; 10-18-2021 at 01:39 PM.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Well tonight I'm picking the favorite, Buffalo, to win. 32-26 and it won't be all that close. I think it will largely come down to who makes the most high-yardage plays and who makes the most turnovers. Barring some crazy thing happening like Henry running for 250 yards that's Buffalo on both counts.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

The Titans are making this a game! Who would have thunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The Titans are making this a game! Who would have thunk it?
    Me, even though I'm a Bills fan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Because The Raiders beat the Ravens and the Chargers beat the Ravens.
    The Ravens beat the Chargers yesterday 34 to 6.

And yes The Raiders beat the Ravens week one in an OT game.
    But since then the Ravens are 5-0 and clearly the stronger team.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 10-18-2021 at 07:13 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Really good game, with the Titans stopping the Bills on the 2 yard line when the Bills went for it on 4th instead of tieing it with an FG. 7 lead changes

HUUUGE Win for the Titans

Except they got quite a few guys hobbling off the field. My fantasy team did enjoy the Henry Hat Trick though

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Ravens beat the Chargers yesterday 34 to 6.

And yes The Raiders beat the Ravens week one in an OT game.
    But since then the Ravens are 5-0 and clearly the stronger team.
    I'll also add that in the first 2 weeks, the Ravens were still figuring out their RB room after getting blown up with injuries at the position in the preseason.

They've stabilized that with Latavius Murray and have Devonta Freeman as a backup.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.