Page 10 of 234 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

What happened ion KC? I saw a clip of a player hitting a coach?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Gonna be a hard , long season ahead in KC. The Chiefs need offensive line help and it to jell. But defense as we see will be an issue. Anyhow I'm happy with the 3+ year run KC had really. Nice memory to hold onto in a long season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Gonna be a hard , long season ahead in KC. The Chiefs need offensive line help and it to jell. But defense as we see will be an issue. Anyhow I'm happy with the 3+ year run KC had really. Nice memory to hold onto in a long season.
    Eh ... they got a second half to adjust.

Mahomes will Houdini some passes and win.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Its the Browns my friend. Odds are they blow it and let KC score 35 on them in the last 30 seconds.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Eh ... they got a second half to adjust.

Mahomes will Houdini some passes and win.
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Its the Browns my friend. Odds are they blow it and let KC score 35 on them in the last 30 seconds.
    Thanks guys...

I said it last year , KC can't really depend on Mahomes to save them each week. He's spectacular for sure. But at some stage the rest of the team has to be around him. KC needs a defense for sure.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Bridgewater is having a game!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The Eagles have their first sub .450 opponent win % in over a decade.

They are facing opponents with combined .430 win percentage.

Good year for them to ball out!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-12-2021 at 03:34 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Bridgewater is having a game!
    But Denver’s defense has made life miserable for Daniel Jones and the Giants’ offense. Bronco now up 20-7.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Thanks guys...

I said it last year , KC can't really depend on Mahomes to save them each week. He's spectacular for sure. But at some stage the rest of the team has to be around him. KC needs a defense for sure.
    Well ... they are leading now!

NE has got to work on holding onto the ball.

Packers didn't show up today.

Broncos looked good.

Jameis Winston and the Saints flat out DESTROYED Aaron the Pissy Packer and Green Bay 38-3. In a word....WOW!

Baker Mayfield throws an interception that seals a 33-29 win for Kansas City.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Baker Mayfield throws an interception that seals a 33-29 win for Kansas City.
    That stunned me that KC could come back after a 1st half struggle. But man...its true...your never fully out of a game with Pat Mahomes.

Likely the biggest shock was seeing Buffalo fall to Pittsburgh and Minnesota lose to Cincinnati this week #1. Not only is it stunning to see both teams lose , but Bills are considered an AFC Championship favorite this season too.

I know it's a hard memory for a KC fan, but remember also that Tampa had a very slow start last season, and with a shorter preseason now it's going to take any team longer to gel than we are used to. COVID may have tricked people into thinking that last season was an aberration in that regard, but it probably just enhanced that aspect rather than creating it.
    Dark does not mean deep.