Page 19 of 234 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I predicted Dalton would get wrecked by the Rams' defense when I looked at the schedule. Daaaamnn....

Wentz getting injured is... a running gag at this point, isn't it?

Well, no. Not with those injuries, no running at all.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Has there been an update on Wentz?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Shocked at Raiders beating Pitts But I am not upset to see the Steelers take the L.

And man that Vikings kicker. 2 missed FG today.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Hey the Broncos can actually score sometimes on offense again! That by itself is enough to consider this season thus far progress, haha.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

How bout them Ravens? I didn't have any skin in the game, but its always fun to hear the Sounds of Silence coming out of Chris Collinsworth's piehole when the team he is rooting against manages to win anyhow.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 09-19-2021 at 10:53 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    How bout them Ravens? I didn't have any skin in the game, but its always fun to hear the Sounds of Silence coming out of Chris Collinsworth's piehole when the team he is rooting against manages to win anyhow.
    Personally I enjoy the fact KC lives in peoples heads after comments when they lose now after 3 great seasons from 2018-2020. If they had a New England type feat I'd likely see people really going full rage lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Best game of week two in my opinion.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

To be fair, MaHomes put them in a perfect place to win at the end. A great defensive strip of the RB saved it for the Ravens. Jackson was amazing, the way he slices through defenders is crazy.
    There have been the usual blowouts this season, but of the games I have watched, it seems many have turned on one or two plays. A fumble or missed FG deciding the game.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 09-20-2021 at 05:55 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Personally I enjoy the fact KC lives in peoples heads after comments when they lose now after 3 great seasons from 2018-2020. If they had a New England type feat I'd likely see people really going full rage lol.
    Haha I didn't even mention KC. It was nice to see Jackson win an important game, though, and practically carry the Ravens after making a couple of critical errors. I've always been pulling for the guy.

KC will be just fine, I think.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Haha I didn't even mention KC. It was nice to see Jackson win an important game, though, and practically carry the Ravens after making a couple of critical errors. I've always been pulling for the guy.

KC will be just fine, I think.
    Yeah, I agree. I don't think KC needs to go into any kind of panic mode because they lost to a playoff-quality opponent by a single point in Week 2.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Stop me if you've heard this before, but guess who is in sickbay yet again:

Colts QB Carson Wentz undergoing tests on injured ankles following loss to Rams

Addendum: Asterisk disease on my link, but here's the gist of the story from NFL.com:

Carson Wentz's latest encounter with the injury bug has left him with two ailing ankles.

Wentz is undergoing tests on his ankles to determine the severity of the sprains he suffered in Indianapolis' Week 2 loss to the Los Angeles Rams, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday.

Wentz departed the Colts' game in the middle of the fourth quarter, getting the Colts into scoring position and watching kicker Rodrigo Blankenship cash in with a 35-yard field goal to tie the game at 24-24 before exiting for good. Wentz's injury forced backup Jacob Eason into the game to attempt Indianapolis' final five passes of what ended up being a three-point loss. Eason's second attempt of the game was intercepted, and he finished with a passing line of 2 for 5 for 25 yards.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-20-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Stop me if you've heard this before, but guess who is in sickbay yet again:

Colts QB Carson Wentz undergoing tests on injured ankles following loss to Rams

Addendum: Asterisk disease on my link, but here's the gist of the story from NFL.com:

Will Indy get on the horn to engineer a trade with someone or try to entice Phillip Rivers away from coaching high school football so they aren't fielding Eason for the next few weeks?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Will Indy get on the horn to engineer a trade with someone or try to entice Phillip Rivers away from coaching high school football so they aren't fielding Eason for the next few weeks?
    Indy had damn well better try, because Eason was ghastly from video I had seen. Meanwhile, would Rivers return? Yeah, but certainly not for the league minimum. If the Colts don't have the cap space, Rivers will probably say thanks, but no thanks.

Cam is just sitting at home, too.

But they'll have to sit on him 5 days before they even med screen him.

Unvaccinated FAs are going to have a hard time getting signed with that waiting period.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Yeah, I agree. I don't think KC needs to go into any kind of panic mode because they lost to a playoff-quality opponent by a single point in Week 2.
    And because of a strip fumble as they were about to win.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!