Page 6 of 234 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    The Cowboys can take the lead if they can make a field goal or score a touchdown.
    Zeurlein is 2 of 4 so far tonight, the "long" make being from 35 yards.

I think they need the end zone, frankly. I don't know if I'd trust the kicker ATM, as good as he is historically.

NEVERMIND, he made it.

Did Dallas leave too much time on the clock for the Bucs to come back the other way for a FG of their own?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The answer seems to be a resounding, "YES."

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The answer seems to be a resounding, "YES."
    To be fair, if you are even asking the question "Did the defense leave Tom Brady too much time on the clock?" the answer is almost always "Yes."
    Dark does not mean deep.

Never count out Touchdown Tom.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    To be fair, if you are even asking the question "Did the defense leave Tom Brady too much time on the clock?" the answer is almost always "Yes."
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Tom Brady's legend started with setting up Vinaeteri for a FG, and he's at the very least gonna give his team a chance for the kicker to win it.

So in 2020, Dak was on pace to throw for 6,000 yards going into Week 5, when he got hurt, in a 16 game season. Dallas was still struggling because in spite of Dak's heroics, their defense was giving up even more yards to opponents.

But Dak threw for 400 yards again last night, and with a 17 game season... any QB who passes for 300 yards a game is gonna break the once-legendary 5,000 yard mark. Anybody who averages 353 yards per game is gonna hit the 6,000 mark. Dak... could do that.

Even if Dallas keeps wasting what he's doing.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    So in 2020, Dak was on pace to throw for 6,000 yards going into Week 5, when he got hurt, in a 16 game season. Dallas was still struggling because in spite of Dak's heroics, their defense was giving up even more yards to opponents.

But Dak threw for 400 yards again last night, and with a 17 game season... any QB who passes for 300 yards a game is gonna break the once-legendary 5,000 yard mark. Anybody who averages 353 yards per game is gonna hit the 6,000 mark. Dak... could do that.

Even if Dallas keeps wasting what he's doing.
    I despise Dallas, but Prescott is a damn good quarterback who deserved a better fate than last night's close loss, what with two missed field goals and a blown PAT.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Losing by two after leaving 7 points on the field is a bad way to lose. They only needed one of those missed FGs.
    TB's offense and Brady pick up right where they left off, but part of TB's big season last year was their defense. They stopped both Mahomes and Rogers,
    They had no answer to Dallas last night, who lost due to their own misses.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

What a great game last night. Watched the whole thing from work. I actually thought Dallas had a chance of winning the game. Then with less that like 2 mins on the clock the Bucs got the ball back and with Brady coming out on the field I knew the game was over. Lot of fun to watch. Dak looked great in my opinion.

So excited for this weekend.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Never ever count the great one out.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Dallas had such a great shot at winning last night. Special teams really let them down and I am pretty upset at that. Dak had a great game against a team 9 out of ten people claim will win the Super Bowl. Bit too much time left for Tom who is in his mid 40's and playing pretty much the best football anyone has ever seen. I have my thoughts that Tamp can go 17-0 in the regular season. They are in a very weak division this year and Brees hanging it up pretty much handed Brady the NFC South. They have games against the NFC East which is also not a strong division. Last nights game on Dallas may have been the hardest game for them all season.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Dallas had such a great shot at winning last night. Special teams really let them down and I am pretty upset at that. Dak had a great game against a team 9 out of ten people claim will win the Super Bowl. Bit too much time left for Tom who is in his mid 40's and playing pretty much the best football anyone has ever seen. I have my thoughts that Tamp can go 17-0 in the regular season. They are in a very weak division this year and Brees hanging it up pretty much handed Brady the NFC South. They have games against the NFC East which is also not a strong division. Last nights game on Dallas may have been the hardest game for them all season.
    That would be crazy if the Bucs go 17-0 win the Super Bowl and give the great one his 8th ring. I love Tom Brady more than most but I don't want to see the Bucs go 17-0 or win the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    That would be crazy if the Bucs go 17-0 win the Super Bowl and give the great one his 8th ring. I love Tom Brady more than most but I don't want to see the Bucs go 17-0 or win the Super Bowl.
    I dont either but they have a pretty soft schedule this year. I dont see a team on there that will beat them even if the Bucs play average. They lucked out last night against Dallas but Tom and his game winning drive proves you cant even leave the man 45 seconds on the clock. I know the Bucs had more time then that but damn is that dude scary.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I know the Bucs had more time then that but damn is that dude scary.
    He is very scary. Always has been. Always will be.

Why on earth did Dallas leave well over a minute for Brady at the end? Its piss poor clock management. Did you notice how Brady purposefully ran off time at the end, by throwing balls out of bounds? Not the first time he did that during the game. That's how you drain the clock. He still left 2 seconds for Dallas at the end.

Dallas totally screwed themselves out of a win.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.