Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Default 2021 College Football

Currently I’m watching Nebraska play Fordham in Djs Dugout and the Cornhuskers just intercepted the football.

Tulane just scored a 2nd touchdown.

Tulane leads 14-7 late 1st quarter in Oklahoma.

It's going to be interesting in the world of college football. Thanks to conferences setting up for realignment, welcoming teams or watching them go off to other conferences, all the covid stuff (Lane Kiffin has breakthrough Covid) and the whole NIL thing.

Here's hoping for another great Alabama season and for Boston College to show some consistency and mount a winning campaign again.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The Cornhuskers starting to rock and roll in the 2nd quarter.
    They blocked a field goal, and Cornhuskers QB Martinez ran for a 2nd td.

Nebraska leads Fordham 17-7 late 2nd

The Nebraska Cornhuskers demolished the Fordham Rams 52-7.
    A excellent rebound win for the Cornhuskers. The game became bad in the 2nd quarter, and got worse in the 2nd half.

Wisconsin Penn State is a exciting close game in Wisconsin.
    Penn State leads 16-10 in the 4th 9:17 remaining.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

#19 Penn State held on to beat #12 Wisconsin.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Bama handling business at Miami
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    The Nebraska Cornhuskers demolished the Fordham Rams 52-7.
    A excellent rebound win for the Cornhuskers. The game became bad in the 2nd quarter, and got worse in the 2nd half.
    It's the Fordham Rams, how excited can you possibly get over that?

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Boston College rolling over Colgate 51-0 in their season opener was a nice enough way to start the season but I'd like to see them put up this kind of game against a team that isn't "supposed" to lose to the Eagles.

Alabama just crushed Miami.

And if you thought Indiana losing to Iowa 34-6 wasn't bad enough, the biggest headline from the game turns out to be the inability of whomever made this guy's jersey to correctly spell the name of the damn school/state.

AAAA1st31.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    It's the Fordham Rams, how excited can you possibly get over that?
    I’m very happy they won a game since this is after they lost a coin flip game to the Fighting Illini because they made critical mistakes in Illinois, and they couldn’t finish a comeback vs the Fighting Illini mostly because their defense played terrible, and because of a great play by the Fighting Illini defense to score a touchdown.

My 2nd year as a Washington Huskies football fan and I’m very stunned by the utter embarrassment that is the Montana Grizzlies defeating the Huskies 13-7 in Husky Stadium.
    The Grizzlies utterly outplayed the Huskies.
    The Grizzlies looked like another Alabama including holding the Huskies to a measly 7 points, the Grizzlies defense had 3 interceptions, and the Grizzlies held the Huskies scoreless for 3 consecutive quarters after the Huskies scored a td in the 1st quarter.

I’m very happy Coach Lake talked about the Huskies are going to make amends after that embarrassment. I know that is easier said than done so I’m not overreacting to his words.
    I’m excited for Saturday to see if the Huskies can show they are a resilient team by playing better vs the Wolverines, and defeating the Wolverines because Head Coaches get payed to win games not moral victories which are keeping games close that the team loses.

I’m happy my Volunteers removed all drama in the 2nd half since the score at halftime was 14-6. They won the game 38-6.
    2nd game the Volunteers will need to play better because the Panthers are a good team.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Last year, I finally felt joy with being a Hoosiers fan.

Last week, I was reminded what life actually is as a Hoosiers fan.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

The game in Ames this coming Saturday will be the biggest football game ever played in the state of Iowa.
    Hawkeyes vs Cyclones.

IAISU.jpg

Ultimate Member

Only because the Cyclones are finally ranked at the time of the game, until recently they were a terrible team unlike Iowa who at times in their history has been ranked as high as #1 and around there...

As if you can't tell I'm an Iowa fan...

The University of Cincinnati on Wednesday Officially filed the paper work and application to join the Big 12. As a ranked 8th team I am really excited for this. This will give them more big name teams to play and enhance their standing in the nation and start being taking seriously.

I do watch watch some Uc games. Most Ncaa football I find boring. I just dont see Ohio State Beating The Ohio Bobcats 56-0 very exciting or worth my time watching since you know the outcome in advance.
    Last edited by babyblob; 09-10-2021 at 07:56 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.