Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The NCAA, talkiing heads, and TV are trying so hard to hype this game. But it really seems that not a lot of people outside the two teams fan base really cares. They should call it the who cares bowl and be done with it.
    Frankly, the only thing that really matters locally was an Atlanta Journal Constitution writer commenting on how expensive Indianapolis is and that there's nothing to do, instead praising Louisville, which drew the ire of many Naptowners.

... it's this dull.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Frankly, the only thing that really matters locally was an Atlanta Journal Constitution writer commenting on how expensive Indianapolis is and that there's nothing to do, instead praising Louisville, which drew the ire of many Naptowners.

... it's this dull.
    Tuh. That did carry a day or more... Still though, we got a National Championship here and that's kinda cool now that it's here. Gotta go find me a new Georgia shirt tomorrow. Problem is, Saban is too much of a bull in these National Championship showings as of late. Last umpteen years, Mans teams just crushes anything not named that Clemson team that time at this point. Pullin' for the Dawgs to cap, which has really been their best season since I've been a fan.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I'll be very happy if the Georgia Bulldogs defeat the Alabama Crimson Tide because the Saban Crimson Tide because finally, the Bulldogs would get their Hollywood Happy Ending after multiple games of disappointment vs great Crimson Tide teams in big stage games.

this has been the best year for Georgia sports in my lifetime, possibly in all of history

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    this has been the best year for Georgia sports in my lifetime, possibly in all of history
    Yep now its up to the Falcons..... never mind....
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

University of Hawaii coach Todd Graham has resigned after two seasons following allegations of abuse made by players. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    University of Hawaii coach Todd Graham has resigned after two seasons following allegations of abuse made by players. Article Link
    Former Hawaii coach June Jones said he wanted the job but has now decided against taking it after he saw the terms the school was laying down. He said no coach in their right mind would accept the job under the conditions. Article Link.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.