Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I’m very happy my 1-2 Huskies demolished the Red Wolves 52-3 to get their needed first win.
    They played a team that has a awful defense which is why I won’t be overreacting to them winning a highly winnable game at home.

I watched that game and other college football games at DJs Dugout.
    A image of the tv I watched the Red Wolves Huskies game on the tv inside a Djs Dugout.

D6C3B259-A946-4828-BE82-FC34837B7B54.jpg

Auburn Penn State is a Saturday night thriller.
    The Nittany Lions would not be denied because they scored a touchdown on 3rd and goal.

Put in the backups because the Texas Longhorns are demolishing the Rice Owls 51-0 in the 3rd quarter.

Excellent finish in the Saturday night thriller because the Nittany Lions defense defended successfully on the last play.
    The Nittany Lions continue a great undefeated season after having a abysmal 2020 season.

Alabama held off Florida in a big game.

Boston College unsurprisingly handled Temple.

And it was a BAD weekend for the Pac 12. Fresno State got a 1.1 million buck appearance fee and then beat #13 UCLA. Arizona lost to FCS Northern Arizona. Utah lost to San Diego State and Arizona State lost to BYU. So much for them becoming a vaunted conference...yet again.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Utah QB Charlie Brewer has left the program after three games.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Danica Patrick is the special guest picker today on College Gameday in Chicago.

Multiple upsets today in College Football including Bowling Green defeating Minnesota.

At halftime the favored by 19 Gators lead my Volunteers 17-14.
    The Volunteers need to quit self destructing for them to win the game.

The Spartans lead my Cornhuskers 13-10 at halftime.

Well that was a huge disappointing 2nd half because the Gators easily scored 21 points also they covered the 19 points spread.
    The Volunteers could not keep up with a great Gators team in the 2nd after 1 watchable close game.

Alabama and Boston College won so I'm happy.

Uncle Lou bragging about the Georgia Bulldogs are the best team in College Football because they shut out a awful Vanderbilt team is ridiculous because that isn’t a amazing accomplishment since they played a awful team.
    If Georgia shut out Oklahoma, Alabama, Oregon, or some other great team that would be something to brag about.

I’m very happy my Huskies won in over defeating the Golden Bears 31-24. The Huskies were very lucky to win because the Golden Bears weren’t able to make a long distance field goal, and the Huskies recovered a fumble in overtime.
    They won their PAC 12 opener, and improve to 2-2.
    2 consecutive wins for the Huskies and their offense has been successful for the 2 game winning streak.

Penn State leapfrogged Oklahoma and Iowa to reach #4 in the AP poll. Whoever wins the upcoming Penn State-Iowa game will leapfrog Oregon and rank #3.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Penn State leapfrogged Oklahoma and Iowa to reach #4 in the AP poll. Whoever wins the upcoming Penn State-Iowa game will leapfrog Oregon and rank #3.
    I'm surprised Penn State climbed that high after curbstomping a Division-II team on Saturday. But then, I've never understood how college bigwigs do the rankings.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

I think that some of it has to do with the whole name recognition thing, in the college football world Penn State is a bigger name than Iowa to many, and I'm a lifelong Hawkeye fan...

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Iowa first has to beat a talented Maryland team at their home stadium Friday Night. I smell a trap game for the Hawkeyes.

IowaMaryland.jpg