Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Well at halftime of the Iowa and Maryland game it is 34-7 Iowa, helped a great deal by Maryland throwing for 4 interceptions...

Just caught an update it's now 51-14 Iowa leading, with the Maryland starting QB having thrown now 5 interceptions...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 10-01-2021 at 08:31 PM.

I dont normally watch NCAA. But I am excited for Bearcats vs Notre Dame today.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Great to see my Rocky Top Volunteers are rebounding because they scored 28 points vs the Missouri Tigers in the 1st quarter.
    Early 2nd quarter the Tigers scored a needed touchdown. 28-10

The Georgia Bulldogs are making the Arkansas Razorbacks look like a absolute joke because 24-0 in the 2nd quarter.
    The Razorbacks will need to score touchdowns for them to have a achievable chance for the game to become close in the 2nd half.

My Volunteers lead the Tigers 45-10 at halftime.
    I can’t wait to watch the Volunteers no doubt score more than 63 points in this game.

Michigan leads Wisconsin 13-10 in the early 3rd quarter.

My Volunteers demolished the Tigers 62-24. A excellent win for the Volunteers after the embarrassment vs the Gators because of a abysmal 2nd half performance.

The Crimson Tide lead the Rebels 14-0 in the 2nd quarter. The Rebels had 2 weeks to prepare so they don’t have a good reason for the game to become a embarrassment.
    No doubt the excellent team Alabama wins except Old Mississippi keeping the game close and exciting is achievable.

Cincy is up 17-0 in the 3rd. But a missed FG buy Cincy so I hope that doesnt swing things to ND favor.

Edot - It doesnt look like it did. ND just went for it on 4th down and didnt get it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Maybe I spoke to soon. Cincy fumbled. ND recovered. A couple plays later they get a TD? Then Cincy goes 3 and out on their next drive. Cincy may have let ND back in the game with a couple huge mistakes.

Cincy missed their second field goal. Man I have a feeling ND is going to come back here.

Cincy beat ND and #3 Oregon lost in OT.

The Cincy game was good. ND made it a game.

Ultimate Member

I think that if Penn State wins tonight that next week's Iowa vs Penn State game could be HUGE!!! for both schools...

Alabama rolled today beating Ole Miss.

My Boston College Eagles is playing right now against Clemson, losing 13-3.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Boise falls to Nevada, on the Smurf Turf too.

Turns out, and this is from a Boise insider, that under Harsin, Harsin ONLY recruited the "right kind" of kid (religious right family) to the program.

The Beavers lead my Huskies 14-10 after a thrilling first half.
    The Huskies scored a needed field goal.
    I don’t doubt the 2nd half will also be thrilling.

My Cornhuskers are steamrolling the NW Wildcats 56-7. The Cornhuskers backup QB started playing in the 3rd quarter since the game was a embarrassment.

A excellent win for the Kentucky Wildcats because they improved to 5-0 after defeating the 11th ranked Gators 20-13 in a close exciting game.

I was very disappointed watching my Huskies fail to protect a 24-17 lead in Oregon State, and because they couldn’t get a first down late 4th since the Beavers defense stopped them on 4th and 1 at midfield.
    I understand the gamble worked in the past in this thrilling game except sometimes it’s just better to punt to force the other team to move a long distance so they can kick a game winning field goal.

A team having a lead is futile if the defense can’t defend the lead which was shown tonight by the Huskies in the 1st half and 2nd half.

Also because the Huskies failed to improve to 2-0 in the PAC 12 which would have moved them into first place.