Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Boise falls to Nevada, on the Smurf Turf too.

Turns out, and this is from a Boise insider, that under Harsin, Harsin ONLY recruited the "right kind" of kid (religious right family) to the program.
    The right kind of kid? LOL, aren't those the ones that inevitably get revealed to be about the most wrong kind as they can possibly be?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Boston College gave a reasonable accounting for themselves against Clemson. They lost, but the final was 19-13. Seems Clemson just isn't what they used to be this season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

College Football game of weekend, Penn State vs Iowa. GO HAWKS!

LionsHawks.jpg

Penn State has road games at Iowa, Ohio State, and Michigan State. They play at home against Michigan. If they manage to go undefeated if would be the greatest feat any Penn State team ever pulled off. Go Lions!

Ultimate Member

With about two minutes left in the game Iowa leads 23-20, with Penn State only having 1 timeout left...

The game is over with Iowa winning 23-20, and Iowa has 10 interceptions in the last 2 games...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 10-09-2021 at 05:11 PM.

Boston College is off this week so the only game I have a real interest in is Alabama vs. Texas A&M. And sure enough, Bama is getting their heads handed to them 31-17 in the third. ARGGGHHHHH!

Ultimate Member

And Bama ends up losing so now the rankings will get all jumbled a bit, fun to see how far they fall...

All-New Member

Bama handling business at Miami
    Galaxy World 777
    Last edited by oosman; 09-13-2023 at 11:40 PM.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I’m very happy the Aggies defeated the Crimson Tide because I bet 18 bucks on the Aghast to defeat the Crimson Tide that did happen.
    I won 118 dollars which is the most dollars I’ve won for any sports game I’ve bet on.
    Finally Saban isn’t undefeated vs his former assistants because Jimbo Fisher that wrote the big check that the Aggies are coming for the Crimson Tide was cashed by the Aggies defeating a juggernaut Crimson Tide team.

I’m very disappointed my Cornhuskers couldn’t finish in the 4th quarter because they lead the Wolverines in the 4th except the Wolverines were able to tie the game with a field goal, they were able to make a game winning field goal after the Wolverines defense recovered a fumble because the Wolverines created a fumble.
    The Cornhuskers couldn’t
    Yes babe I’m
    Coach Frost for the third game this year failed to get his signature win.

I’m very happy my Volunteers demolished the Gamecocks 45-20 which increased their winning streak to 2 games. The Volunteers are moving closer to a winning season.

Five teams from the Big Ten are in the top ten.

A great first half for the unranked LSU Tigers at home playing the 20th ranked Gators because they lead the Gators 21-6 in Death Valley. I'm extremely happy I bet 28 dollars on the LSU Tigers to defeat the freakin Florida Gators.

The Cornhuskers defense will need to stop giving up the long pass plays if they're going to defeat a good Golden Gophers team on the road.

The Cincinnati Bearcats offense is an onslaught today because they are steamrolling the Central Florida Golden Knights 35-7 in the first half.

The Gators Tigers game in LSU has been a thrilling high scoring game. With 9:14 left in the 4th quarter, the Gators and Tigers are tied 42-42.

My Cornhuskers showed today why they are a team with a losing record because they had 5 glaring miscues which includes they failed to score a touchdown because the Golden Gophers had an impressive goal-line stand which was a great momentum changer. The Golden Gophers win a thrilling close game 30-23 because they played better.

I'm very happy the Gators now look very overrated because they lost to a not-great LSU Tigers team in a thrilling high scoring game 49-42. The icing on the cake was the a int thrown by the Gators so they couldn't tie the game.
    I won a high amount of dollars because I bet 28 bucks on the unranked LSU TIgers to defeat a 20th ranked Gators team.

I am glad that Iowa lost. They would have lost to Penn State if their quarterback had not gotten hurt.

Alabama rolled, Boston College got crushed.

And Ed Orgeron will be out at LSU at the end of the season.

SI.com published an article about his downfall. Article Link.