Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Spider-man w/ Brian Braddock introducing him to Betsy.Brian and Peter were roomates and both Spidey and peter helped him become Cap. Britain.
    Spider-man and Nate Grey.For a bit those 2 were BFF's, they really forgot about that.If he's back, please give us a story about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Logan, Kurt and Peter. A night out at the bars.
    I think we did see that before. They ran into Cane Marko.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

More backstory and the interpersonal relationships of the OG5 + Xavier+ Lorna + Alex.

Stories that take place before the new members of Uncanny came along.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Hands down it would be scott/Jean/Storm/Misty Knight story and it would be the first time they took Ororo to the movies. And unfortunately for them it was superman 2 and the scene where lois lane was buried alived lets just say Storm shut down the theater.
    In what title and in which issue did Jean, Misty, and Scott take Ororo to see a movie? Thanks.
    Last edited by Micabe; 09-05-2021 at 05:58 AM.

This thread got my mind moving. It would be nice to see like an x-men moments or something where it features memories of like little personal moments between the characters we have never seen. made me do a little cool down for tonight.

Attachment 113397

just how i imagined them meeting up at the theater.
    Heh, for a rough sketch it's pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Nightcrawler and Neophyte. They can both speak German to each other.

After they bury the hatchet.

Something different.
    Yeah, Neophyte was also one of the Acolytes that Piotr liked. So I could see him getting along with Kurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    You know given Jean's "power level", there is the possibility that Xavier might have programmed Cerebro to scan them all just to be sure if more of them could be mutants and Sinister kept samples of them for the same reason, that a lot more of the Grey family than her sister could conviniently be brought back.
    There was also that one story arc where a team of Shi'ar commandoes came to Earth to kill everyone related to Jean in the hope of avoiding the Phoenix Force ever taking another Human host.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I would like to see some Banshee and Syrin interaction, Banshee and Emma, Charles and Moira, this is looking like a ship wishlist , Magneto and Doug Ramsey and Magik, Lorna interacting with Rogue and Gambit on the X-men title. A training session or mutual mission with Magneto and Lorna. Jean, Rachel and the grey family.

I also love the idea of a Scanner vs Kitty Pryde duel, I think Scanner has the ability but kitty has the experience, it would be a hard fight and Kitty has a lot more control of her powers than she used to have so their fight would be very equal.

I also would like to see the old Acolytes guard interacting with Amelia Vogh and Exodus.
    Yeah.... Lorna was an Acolyte for a while wasn't she? Hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    In what title and in which issue did Jean, Misty, and Scott take Ororo to see a movie? Thanks.
    There was no story which is why i would like to see it. There was Storm/Jean going into the subway when Jean was jugged which is one of my fave stories ever so i was more thinking about something like that. Like a between the panels story.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Heh, for a rough sketch it's pretty good.
    Yeah, Neophyte was also one of the Acolytes that Piotr liked. So I could see him getting along with Kurt.
    Thanks they are my comic duo. Been using them to pratice coloring while working on my original project.

stormjean.jpg
    stormjeancolor.jpg

I suck at coloring but i need to level up before i finish my final pencils/etc. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Certainly. Also, I would love to include Ororo in it. The first three women of the X-Men. I don't think there has ever been a story centered on these three. It could be amazing.
    You just brought up the issue I was getting at one of redundancy. Lorna and Jean to have a successful relationship need people can easily define and one that no one mistakes for Storm/Jean.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Logan, Kurt and Peter. A night out at the bars.
    Hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly but I think think getting deeper into the arrangement would probably undo it Like your example if for whatever reason Logan wants out of the summers house and Scott of all people is begging him to stay because he is on egg shells with Jean, implies Scott should be the one to move. Like rocking the boat would definitely be to test the status quo, if it remains as is but hollows out the characters (leading to their going through the motions without any profundity), it ain't worth going there in the first place.
    My example did not say anything about Scott having issues with Jean. It said Jean’s mood has improved more since Logan’s arrival. That doesn’t have to necessarily mean Jean is unsatisfied or is having trouble with Scott. It could just generally mean she was content before, but then found a happiness she didn’t realize Logan could fulfill.

Needless to say, if I had said that, it would still technically accomplish the goal either way. Establishing their relationship. (Though like you said it’s counterproductive since they already established how good things between Scott and Jean are and I absolutely, positively loath the idea that Scott and Jean are having problems out of nowhere and Logan is having a grand ol’ time with Jean. It brings an excuse to spark the love triangle territory and I hate that more than the undefined aspect of Scott-Jean-Logan’s dynamic together)

Thanks they are my comic duo. Been using them to pratice coloring while working on my original project.

stormjean.jpg
    stormjeancolor.jpg

I suck at coloring but i need to level up before i finish my final pencils/etc. lol
    I’m not even a novice at digital art, so forgive me if I don’t know what I’m talking about, but it looks like you are already on a good track. It’s just a matter of where you are lighting and what that lighting is that can change the mood of your image. If Storm summons lightning, maybe blue-ish or yellow-ish hues on Jean and Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    I’m not even a novice at digital art, so forgive me if I don’t know what I’m talking about, but it looks like you are already on a good track. It’s just a matter of where you are lighting and what that lighting is that can change the mood of your image. If Storm summons lightning, maybe blue-ish or yellow-ish hues on Jean and Storm?
    That's actually some great advice as lightning still gives me a bit of trouble but i think it's lack of focusing on the sources. I know it's mkore a mental block than anything though so i just got to keep pushing but what your saying is pretty much exactly where i know i'm weakest in coloring. It doesn't take an artist to give a good critique. ^_^
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    You just brought up the issue I was getting at one of redundancy. Lorna and Jean to have a successful relationship need people can easily define and one that no one mistakes for Storm/Jean.
    Jean's always the pivot girl. She's besties with Ororo. She's got some sort of relationship with Lorna. She even has stuff going on with Betsy.

But all these other ladies, no real interactions between each other, that I recall, so I wouldn't mind seeing something with just Lorna and Ororo.

(There have been others. Betsy and Jubilee might have some connection from their time with Logan in Madripoor, the various New Mutants and Academy X ladies have all sorts of interactions, but the previous generations seemed to have very few fixed interactions, and often it was 'Jean and someone else.' I sometimes wonder if Jean ever gets sick and tired of being 'everyone's friend' or 'the one everyone goes to with their ****'.)

And yeah, I definitely would like to see more of Kwannon and Betsy interacting, since they've got a whole spinner rack of unresolved issues.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Christina Strain recently contributed to Jubilee and Chamber’s ongoing relationship in Marvel Voices: Identity. It was a touching scene where Jubilee paid respects to her parents’ graves… with Jono (Chamber) meeting up with her, bringing Shogo (Jubilee’s adopted son,) and lunch for a picnic. They haven’t been on panel together since Strain’s Generation X ended… and I was beginning to worry if Marvel would just forget they were a couple.

Seeing as Chamber isn’t doing anything of importance in any of the books… and Jubilee is kinda stuck in Excalibur… I was thinking of a short series of them taking a hiatus from Krakoan politics and events. Jubilee realizes that Shogo is constantly in danger while being with Excalibur… she decides to have a heart-to-heart with Wolverine. He then confesses to her that he had secretly gone behind her back and purchased her parents’ home a few years back when Jubilee was a vampire. This was when he took Jubilee and Shogo on a trip to California during the all-female X-Men series (issue 4, I think…)
    Anyways, he hands the title of the estate over to Jubilee… she decides to uproot to her family home, with Jono and Shogo in tow. It shows them growing their relationship, having struggles and triumphs in raising Shogo, adjusting to a less chaotic lifestye in L.A.
    The story would occasionally have guest appearances from the 1st and 2nd Generation X cast, X-23, and Wolverine… with some confrontations/battles shown with bad guy-types. Jubilee would also pick up her talents in gymnastics again… possibly as a coach or tutor to make ends meet.

Also, picking up on another forgotten plot-line… Jubilee’s Aunt Hope from Robert Kirkman’s Jubilee series was still alive at the very end of the title’s run. She was shown to be a cyborg, but has never been seen since. It would be cool to have her back into the picture, even briefly.

This would not be the ‘End’ of Jubilee, Chamber, and Shogo’s time with the X-Men… but serve as a means for them to develop their relationship (possible long-term commitment to one another,) and give them a chance to raise Shogo as a normal child. Once the craziness that is going on in Krakoa ends… they would then transition back into the main X-titles.