Page 460 of 818 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 12267

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I'm a Gemini too (June 18th).
    June 17th!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Thanks CJ! You truly are a good friend!!!! :-)
    Thanks Tg1982, You are a Very Great Friend as well and Great Friends Support One Another!

Now for Some of That; In this Time of Supporting One another and Seeing Threw towards the TRUE Capt and Wanda that we all know and that are Our Heroes Since Decades Ago, Lets Remember some Scarlet Witch and Captain America Moments and WHY These 2 BFF's are The Best with One Another! ;-)

Avengers Volume 3, Issue #14~!

Avengers Volume 3, Issue #15~!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    YIKES!!!

Their are Sure Allot of Scarlet Witch Fans that are Geminis........ME, Tg1982, RLAAMJR., Wiccan......Interesting and Cool coincidence indeed!
    Hey me too June 1st (oh hey that's today)
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Late Happy B-Day for you too, RLAAMJR. I'm a gemini too, but my birthday is a bit later.
    Awesome! :-)

I'm a Gemini too (June 18th).
    Cool! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Hey me too June 1st (oh hey that's today)
    Happy Birthday neonrideraryeh! :-)

YIKES!!!

Their are Sure Allot of Scarlet Witch Fans that are Geminis........ME, Tg1982, RLAAMJR., Wiccan......Interesting and Cool coincidence indeed!
    We are the gems of this site. Hehehe :-)

I too am a Gemini. My birthday is June 8.

Tumblr is awash with WandaVision art:

tumblr_o82wsszP1R1rxshq7o3_r1_540.jpg

Has anyone pre-ordered the Hot Toys Civil War Scarlet Witch? I just pre-ordered the 2nd AAOU figure and I'm debating if I should cancel and order this one instead. I like the overall jacket design of the AAOU figure, but the flair cut of the CW is very appealing lol.

Astonishing Member

Here's an odd question of sorts.

If you could pair up another character with Wanda romantically outside of Vision (and Cap since I know that was sort of a thing at one point), who would you choose? Whether as an AU or in 616.

This came into my head when I had an odd dream that I don't remember much but had a married version of Vision and Black Cat acting as Robin Hood esque thieves which I found amusing.

And I was just like yeah, that works in a weird fun way.

So who would you think of pairing up with Wanda?

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    Has anyone pre-ordered the Hot Toys Civil War Scarlet Witch? I just pre-ordered the 2nd AAOU figure and I'm debating if I should cancel and order this one instead. I like the overall jacket design of the AAOU figure, but the flair cut of the CW is very appealing lol.
    If you can only buy one, Civil War is the best imo.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post

If you could pair up another character with Wanda romantically outside of Vision (and Cap since I know that was sort of a thing at one point), who would you choose? Whether as an AU or in 616.

This came into my head when I had an odd dream that I don't remember much but had a married version of Vision and Black Cat acting as Robin Hood esque thieves which I found amusing.

While the Vision is Wanda's true love, in some AU's she marries Nightcrawler and being a big Kurt fan, I would have no problem with that

Civil War Wanda's Marvel Legends wave is now available to pre-order in Big Bad Toy Store

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post

1. Wonder Man is the last man she was with
    2. Silver Surfer, because he can do better than Dawn Greenwood
    3. Doctor Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    June 17th!
    Cool! You share a birthday with Kendrick Lamar (Rapper), Venus William (Tennis player), Arthur Darvill (Rip Hunter on Legends of Tomorrow), and Greg Kinear (Actor).

I share a birthday with Willa Holland (Thea from Arrow), Antonio Gate (NFL Football player), Blake Shelton (Country Singer), and Sir Paul McCartney (Beatles).
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Thanks Tg1982, You are a Very Great Friend as well and Great Friends Support One Another!

Now for Some of That; In this Time of Supporting One another and Seeing Threw towards the TRUE Capt and Wanda that we all know and that are Our Heroes Since Decades Ago, Lets Remember some Scarlet Witch and Captain America Moments and WHY These 2 BFF's are The Best with One Another! ;-)

Avengers Volume 3, Issue #14~!

Avengers Volume 3, Issue #15~!

Thanks CJ! These pics really bring back memories. George Perez's art was, and still is, amazing!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    hey me too :d june 1st (oh hey that's today)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

You share a birthday with, Marilyn Munroe (actress), Morgan Freeman (Actor), Heidi Klum (Model), and Tom Holland (The new Spider-Man).
    Last edited by tg1982; 06-01-2016 at 09:59 AM.
    - George Washington