Page 817 of 818 FirstFirst ... 317717767807813814815816817818 LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 12267
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Is this the one you are talking about? If it is, it is part of the Infinity War Kids line, part of the second wave I believe
    Yes, exactly that one

The Allfather wave Wanda is a really good toy, her only problem is, she's a bit too tall.

Do you mean in direct compression to other figures of that wave? Cause I have none of them.

I think only problem is, that her joints are primitive, inaccurate and weak, and that she literally can’t stand on her own and there is no stand for her (OK, that’s actually three problems, but they are all interconnected). As many others, I have given her a stand from another figure – poor Asuka Langley Sohryu has to sit now.

Apparently someone thinks there are still not enough figures of her, and made one out of some sort of clay:

Even though that is the outfit I am not very fond of, this is amazing and beautiful. I am absolutely impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Y
    Do you mean in direct compression to other figures of that wave? Cause I have none of them.

I think only problem is, that her joints are primitive, inaccurate and weak, and that she literally can’t stand on her own and there is no stand for her (OK, that’s actually three problems, but they are all interconnected). As many others, I have given her a stand from another figure – poor Asuka Langley Sohryu has to sit now.
    She is too tall in general, she is about as tall as most Avengers if not taller. The joints and possibility is actually very good, but the heels are a problem

Wanda and Vision from Tumblr
    tumblr_pcppt4S7Ma1u8c8pwo1_540.jpg

Wanda and Vision from Tumblr
    tumblr_pcppt4S7Ma1u8c8pwo1_540.jpg

Managed to finish No Surrender and I loved Wanda in it, easily makes up for Disassembled

Managed to finish No Surrender and I loved Wanda in it, easily makes up for Disassembled
    Yes, it does. She cast the Avengers Assemble spell, and after the Avengers won the four teams broke up and were replaced with one team with the Big 3 together again. A pre-Disassembled state was created.

So, Wanda is coming to Marvel Strike Force.

https://twitter.com/marvelstrikef/st...23932579680258

I'm glad she's being added on another game, but tbh the game is trash and I really don't like this design. Classic, MCU or any of her 3 latest comics costumes would have all been better.

Extraordinary Member

I am just glad it doesn't take that long for Wanda to get developers' attention or some approval like MFF. Good to know she is not forgotten.
    Also speaking of being forgotten, Chthon actually got mentioned and likely the content of this update?(I haven't played this game.) This is like the only Chthon-related promotion I have seen from Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I am just glad it doesn't take that long for Wanda to get developers' attention or some approval like MFF. Good to know she is not forgotten.
    Also speaking of being forgotten, Chthon actually got mentioned and likely the content of this update?(I haven't played this game.) This is like the only Chthon-related promotion I have seen from Marvel.
    It's cause this game has had permission to X-Men characters since it got out of beta... Still sucks tbh that Wanda needs for that to get added unlike other Avengers, but hopefully with the Fox deal this won't matter much anymore.

And yeah I guess the developers actually know some lore and Chthon will be mentioned in relation to Wanda's powers, didn't thought that maybe he's there on the story, but maybe that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So, Wanda is coming to Marvel Strike Force.

https://twitter.com/marvelstrikef/st...23932579680258

I'm glad she's being added on another game, but tbh the game is trash and I really don't like this design. Classic, MCU or any of her 3 latest comics costumes would have all been better.
    The design is interesting, looks like a slightly armoured version of her current look

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's cause this game has had permission to X-Men characters since it got out of beta... Still sucks tbh that Wanda needs for that to get added unlike other Avengers, but hopefully with the Fox deal this won't matter much anymore.

And yeah I guess the developers actually know some lore and Chthon will be mentioned in relation to Wanda's powers, didn't thought that maybe he's there on the story, but maybe that's it.
    It always feels nice that developers mentions some lesser-known lore than stuff everyone knows.
    It's not really hard to think of Chthon, Agatha for fans, but it means a lot that people in charge of this kind of stuff knows Wanda's life is not just about Pietro, Magneto, Vision. Also the headpiece remind me of some cosplays.

other old pic

One Avengers: Infinity War Fight Is Longer, And Much Cooler, On The New Marvel Blu-Ray
    https://www.cinemablend.com/news/245...marvel-blu-ray

Tumblr image
    tumblr_pcsdxfWRNA1rbkgduo1_540.jpg
    mistressvera

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Elizabeth's wire harness is shown in this new trailer for the A:IW DVD, Blu-Ray and digital download, as well as very short gag scene.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Elizabeth Olsen in Avengers: Infinity War Bloopers reel