Page 590 of 818 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 12267

avengers infinity war banner

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Like I said on another Thread;

I would not be one to Jump to Conclusion about Teasers and Covers, we need to learn our lessons that Covers and Teasers at best BARELY scratch the surface of what the issue is really all about. Heck, sometimes it is really disappointing when they are not what you hope they would be.

IMO I am in a wait and see on that, I really don't think it will be the same-old Vol. 1 Uncanny Avengers throw-down cause that has past and was under another writer. But maybe something more relevant and important, maybe an argument on a relevant topic or it is about another member, maybe with Pietro cause of the falling out they had in Wanda's Solo Series, be interesting to see.

But Truly, at least Wanda is BACK in an Avengers Book, FINALLY!!!
    Wanda is mind controlled into killing people in SE, right? Is that the top reason they might be fighting?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    A drawing of Scarlet Witch and Hulk by J. Scott Campbell
    Attachment 49876
    This looks pretty neat, and reminds me of Avengers: Millennium where she and Hulk were buds.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Wanda is mind controlled into killing people in SE, right? Is that the top reason they might be fighting?
    It most likely would be the reason if they are fighting and it's not just a misleading cover. But *yawn* her and Rogue at it has been done to death. Now if Rogue manages to get Wanda free and they both unleash their anger on all of Hydra, I'm all for that. Just not them at each other's throats or Wanda getting blamed and having to "atone" for being possessed by bad guys once again.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

A drawing of Scarlet Witch and Hulk by J. Scott Campbell
    Attachment 49876
    Such a GREAT and Unique Combo of 2 Icon Avengers we DON'T get to see together very often like we did in Avenger Millennium a few years back~!

LOVE, Very Much LOVE the drawing style of J. Scott Campbell does with Wanda, LOVE IT!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Curlytop View Post
    This looks pretty neat, and reminds me of Avengers: Millennium where she and Hulk were buds.
    OMG........SUCH EPIC Good Times! ^_^

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ooh! Really like Wanda's design here (also cool seeing her play off Bruce).

BANNED

I hope to see more of it in the future. They both have so much power that they have to constantly work at keeping in control. Their dynamic just works.

Who was the artist for this again?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Part 10 of my X-MEN mix focuses on Scarlet Witch

A picture from Tumblr:
    tumblr_oqpap5EB5M1vu0bhmo1_540.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Part 10 of my X-MEN mix focuses on Scarlet Witch

Well.......You got My Thumbs-Up on That Video ChildOfTheAtom, That was just AWESOME!!!

Like how you placed Miss Olsen's History of Wanda Video over the music and dialogue their, that just painted a nice story for me that was a trip for any Wanda fan, you have some really cool skills their, Excellent Job and Welcome to The Wanda Thread!

Also, Curious, the other Dialogue that was Wanda and Magneto; Where did you get that?! From some of the games or Wolverine and the X-Men or Somewhere else, just curious?!

Some costumes on display at the Marvel Art Exhibit in Brisbane; Including the costume Wanda had at the end of Age of Ultron.IMG_6050.jpgIMG_6043.jpg

Extraordinary Member

A picture from Tumblr:
    tumblr_oqpap5EB5M1vu0bhmo1_540.jpg
    That's lovely. (Running out of words, sorry.)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Some costumes on display at the Marvel Art Exhibit in Brisbane; Including the costume Wanda had at the end of Age of Ultron.IMG_6050.jpgIMG_6043.jpg
    Shame we never got to see more of it