Page 676 of 818 FirstFirst ... 176576626666672673674675676677678679680686726776 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 12267
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Disney is *reportedly* (emphas on this) in the talks to buy out 21st Century Fox which would include their X-Men and FF rights, this time the rumors seem more legit but I'd still take it with a grain of salt. I'd be so happy if this happens though because I imagine it'd mean Wanda would be utilized a lot more
    I hope they'd bring Pietro back. I'd take a House of M movie if Wanda and Pietro could be reunited. Especially if Jean ends up helping Wanda to break the spell.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    I hope they'd bring Pietro back. I'd take a House of M movie if Wanda and Pietro could be reunited. Especially if Jean ends up helping Wanda to break the spell.
    Pietro doesn't need a HOM movie to come back since he never died.

Still it looks like the Fox/Disney deal is dead already, so no X-men or FF in the MCU again

with wanda

Astonishing Member

Looks like Wanda is definitely proving herself within Today's UNCANNY AVENGERS #29........

spoilers:
    ........For not only was she able to get Brother Voodoo for focus more on stopping Juggernaut and less on blaming himself on his error; but also made clear of both her support toward Rogue as the leader of the UA Team AND her brother Pietro's callous and irresponsible actions that caused Synsape's injuries at the hands of Cain Marko....!!
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Don't Forget to Support Wanda in the Vote, If you still Want to or have not Voted for Wanda, Please go to the Link below!~!~!!!

http://community.comicbookresources....ll-of-Comicdom
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Elizabeth Olsen's in Atlanta, most likely for Avengers 4 filming.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Looks like Wanda is definitely proving herself within Today's UNCANNY AVENGERS #29........

spoilers:
    ........For not only was she able to get Brother Voodoo for focus more on stopping Juggernaut and less on blaming himself on his error; but also made clear of both her support toward Rogue as the leader of the UA Team AND her brother Pietro's callous and irresponsible actions that caused Synsape's injuries at the hands of Cain Marko....!!
    end of spoilers
    We also see Wanda cuddling and together with Jericho, so things definitely seem to be progressing on that front...

Extraordinary Member

The Wundagore wooden puppet to my recent Chthon possession.

To add onto this, her trainer for Scarlet Witch is in Atlanta too and they were reportedly spotted on set

BANNED

Drat Wanda is in 2nd place maybe going to third

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeWitchery View Post
    Drat Wanda is in 2nd place maybe going to third
    Indeed, Thanks for the Reminder BeWitchery!

Please if you have not voted yet and Want to Vote for Wanda Please go to the Link below, we need all the Votes we can Get for our Wanda!

http://community.comicbookresources....ll-of-Comicdom
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Can’t say that I really liked her little speech to Pietro, though:

spoilers:
    I think it’s the “your fault alone” – part that bugs me. Uhm, well, it was Dr. Voodoo’s spell who brought in the Juggernaut to begin with. A spell whom she herself participated in. Of course I get what she means; it was Pietro’s hot-headiness specifically that resulted in Synapse getting life-threatening injuries. It’s just bad wording I think. Wanda knows better than anyone else that this wasn’t a singular incident, that it is a fundamental problem with him. Yet it kinda sucks that the relation to her brother is always thrown back to square one. Maybe she should just spend more time with Lorna instead.
    end of spoilers

On the bright side, when everyone vowed to stay on the team (starting with Wanda), and Rouge said she appreciates that from all of them; well that includes Wanda, then. Even though it was indirect, this is the first time Rouge said something positive with regards to Wanda, since she rejoined the team.

Overall I am a bit disappointed from the last few issues, since:

For the last few issues, one can only guess how Wanda and Rouge stand to each other.

There hasn’t been a single conversation between Wanda and Janet van Dyne. From what I understand from the character history, they are best friends (the conversation between Janet and Rouge was great, though).

There is way too little buildup for Wanda/Voodoo for if they are a couple next issue.

I found this on Tumblr:

Paul Bettany tease ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ at Rhody Island Comic Con.

Fans of the Avengers comic books are well aware of The Vision and Scarlet Witch’s romantic ups and downs. But is a similar story coming to the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Bettany seemed to tease just that when talking about how his character was initially worthy of Thor’s hammer.

The Vision was “pure of heart” at first, but Bettany said, “he’s been on Earth a few years, and he has that whole Scarlet Witch thing going on.”
    Soooo…. The Vision is not pure because he’s dating Wanda. ( ° ʖ °)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I found this on Tumblr:

Paul Bettany tease ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ at Rhody Island Comic Con.

Fans of the Avengers comic books are well aware of The Vision and Scarlet Witch’s romantic ups and downs. But is a similar story coming to the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Bettany seemed to tease just that when talking about how his character was initially worthy of Thor’s hammer.

The Vision was “pure of heart” at first, but Bettany said, “he’s been on Earth a few years, and he has that whole Scarlet Witch thing going on.”
    Soooo…. The Vision is not pure because he’s dating Wanda. ( ° ʖ °)
    Forgive boys for having dirty minds sometimes, that happens.
    It's more like he is implying Vision is not a "child" anymore, he spent time with humans and learn to love and hate or something like that.

Also Olsen is in LA again, no set photos from Atlanta yet. I don't know about the actors' schedule but it's are like they teleporting everywhere.
    IDK, we still got Edinburgh right? Some real confirmation will pretty nice.(Can she finished her scenes in a few days?)

Or is her hair and stuff just Yondu-style smokebomb from Marvel, jeez, I am letting Chthonic concerns running my mind again.

Extraordinary Member

To add onto this, her trainer for Scarlet Witch is in Atlanta too and they were reportedly spotted on set
    And now she is back in LA again, jeez, some actual confirmation will be pretty nice.
    It's like those few Instergram and Twitter accounts are the only ones that can provide information about if Wanda is in A4 or not.
    (While other characters just got straight-out confirmations with set pics and actors announcing their return.)