Page 317 of 818 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417817 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 12267
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Besides, that the dangers of the mutants have been changing, since AvX, there is the Avengers and SHIELD, and now in the Post-SW world, the terrigen mist is toxic; so i think that Marvel is going to let get past of what happened in House of M.
    Really not much more story to be told about Wanda and post HoM anymore, if the solo or any other book goes into more detail about it to help Wanda move along more then I am all for it, but really a good enough amount of Recon has come threw to show Wanda back to her real self and the fear many have of her not to be true.

Mostly Dragonmp93 I don't want to get into that talk much anymore, especially on Wanda's Thread, more over my point was to say I am giving Bendis anew chance cause the story has played itself out, Wanda is in a better place now that Bendis seems to be on-board with and their are stories Bendis has written in the past and coming up in All New, All Different Marvel.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    Well, as long as Wanda's in the MCU, she won't get nearly as bad a character assassination as she did years ago. I mean, it doesn't mean smooth sailing for the characters featured, but at least they're there. Compared to a convenient oh, 4-5 years disappearance after being made to commit such a horrible crime that no writer wanted to even touch the situation with a 10-foot pole (or literally being left in a box in the warehouse in the case of some).

Wanda's position in comics will be stable-ish. They can't turn her into a plot-bomb quite as conveniently when they have to satisfy new MCU fans after all.
    These are some good points Byakko!

1st one is my point exactly, that the Movie Avengers: Age of Ultron plus the fact the Marvel is in this Pro-Female hero push the last few years since Avengers Movie #1 gives Wanda good chance have a much better future they she had 10 years ago. Really a decade ago Marvel was in a whole other state of mind and the idea of being owned by Disney was not even in reality, so characters like Wanda, Vision and others where expendable to push other properties and make their comics more controversial to spark interest like Civil War did. But with time the phase grew old fast by my view and even comic fans grew not only tired but hateful of that era, so Marvel, especially after the Disney buy-up began to slow change itself around and you see that in their movies being more positive and not so dark like their comics where back in the 00's.

So most indications I have to say show Wanda has a good future and is safe, yes we have to be careful and fully anazyle ALL News, Comics, Articles, Movies and more to make sure Marvel does not re-lapse on Wanda, but right not things don't seem at all to want to go that route. Also, Marvel would have a Firestorm from it as well, they NEED to get their Female Heroes out their and in positive view to show they have just as good ones as DC Comics, sot THIS is their only chance to and if they blow it by turning their now most popular ones in the public eyes bad or negative they literally Kill their chances for a LONGTIME and may never get it back again, losing untold amounts of Positive Press and $$$$$ from what their Movies have done for them.

Also, you bring up a good point of No Writer wanting to touch the Dissembles & House of M Wanda story cause it was so tainted in the eyes of them. That is a good point, but my words to those Writers that did not or Marvel Corps workers that would not touch it cause of that I say to them that they where Weak Cowards!

I mean that too, this is a COMIC BOOK, this is not international politics, practicing medicine or working at NASA hard and complex to do, this is a comic book, you are only limited by your will and imagination! Stories to fix Wanda at ANY POINT After House of M are if I was giving an ability to write them where Easy and I have the Brass to Back it Up and Say NO HERO should get this treatment unless you have good and long term story to back it up! IMO it was more Editorial Mandate that Wanda stayed in that situation for so long cause it was profitable, like making Iron Man so controversial during that time as well.

But still, if it was their was no writer will to have the brass to do it, then I Call true Foil and Cowardice on that, that just un-will mela-drama if you ask me.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Yawn...

Wrong thread, and completely irrelevant to the topic (which was Bendis' level of accountability for...well, for people like you).
    Well, you started it.........................

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Really not much more story to be told about Wanda and post HoM anymore, if the solo or any other book goes into more detail about it to help Wanda move along more then I am all for it, but really a good enough amount of Recon has come threw to show Wanda back to her real self and the fear many have of her not to be true.

Mostly Dragonmp93 I don't want to get into that talk much anymore, especially on Wanda's Thread, more over my point was to say I am giving Bendis anew chance cause the story has played itself out, Wanda is in a better place now that Bendis seems to be on-board with and their are stories Bendis has written in the past and coming up in All New, All Different Marvel.
    Well, i was just saying why Marvel hasnt moved on until now.

All-New Member

Cool that she's getting her own title, but was really hoping she would end up on one of the Avengers teams post SW. Preferably one with Vision. The current Uncanny Avengers team ended far to quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by U-Foe View Post
    Cool that she's getting her own title, but was really hoping she would end up on one of the Avengers teams post SW. Preferably one with Vision. The current Uncanny Avengers team ended far to quickly.
    I've no doubt that Vision will show up in her book and/or she in his. It's inevitable.

I do hope that she ends up on a team book too though. I'm sure that'll come in time too.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by lyfaye

Great picture Lorna and Wanda cosplayers really represented again this year at SDCC.

Getting drinks with my sis.
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-12-2015 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I've no doubt that Vision will show up in her book and/or she in his. It's inevitable.

I do hope that she ends up on a team book too though. I'm sure that'll come in time too.
    I hope Wanda or someone points out to the Vision he already has a family (Still waiting for Wanda and Vision to get back together, have a new book and raise Wiccan and Speed)

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I hope Wanda or someone points out to the Vision he already has a family (Still waiting for Wanda and Vision to get back together, have a new book and raise Wiccan and Speed)
    Well the twins are young adults, not to say they shouldn't have their soul-parents in their lives, but Wiccan at least has and was already raised by a good family. He doesn't even really feel comfortable calling Wanda 'mom', he just calls her Wanda. Speed though...yeah I think he'll appreciate having any kind of family support. Billy really lucked out on the reincarnation lottery; Tommy had divorced parents and got experimented on in juvie...

I remember Tommy being pretty stoked to find Wanda; the first time with just him and Billy going on their own quest and then later in Children's Crusade.

Actually it's really kinda sad that Tommy gets so freaking forgotten all this time, now that I think about it. Granted, he runs off to do his own thing by himself, and isn't exactly easy to track down compared to Billy. But he has little to no interaction with pretty much any one in the 'family' nowadays, not with Wiccan, not with Wanda, definitely not with Vision. Even Billy got an on-panel meeting with Vision at least once, and in Inferno #3, Vision and Billy are fighting side-by-side.

Who knows, it was teased that in the first issue of Vision's solo that he'll have a human family visitor that ends up in drama. It has to be one of the three, the only question is which. I'm kinda hoping it's Tommy personally. He hasn't showed up in any new ANAD Marvel teams, I'm seriously scared he'll be flat-out forgotten at this rate lol!

Ah back on-topic, we still have no real details on what Wanda's solo is even about eh?

Who knows, it was teased that in the first issue of Vision's solo that he'll have a human family visitor that ends up in drama. It has to be one of the three, the only question is which. I'm kinda hoping it's Tommy personally. He hasn't showed up in any new ANAD Marvel teams, I'm seriously scared he'll be flat-out forgotten at this rate lol!
    Right? He's the only one without a role in this 'All New...yet again...Marvel'. I full hope it's him that we see in Vision #1!
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Do we know if Wada is doing the interiors or just the covers ?

Well the twins are young adults, not to say they shouldn't have their soul-parents in their lives, but Wiccan at least has and was already raised by a good family. He doesn't even really feel comfortable calling Wanda 'mom', he just calls her Wanda. Speed though...yeah I think he'll appreciate having any kind of family support. Billy really lucked out on the reincarnation lottery; Tommy had divorced parents and got experimented on in juvie...

I remember Tommy being pretty stoked to find Wanda; the first time with just him and Billy going on their own quest and then later in Children's Crusade.

Actually it's really kinda sad that Tommy gets so freaking forgotten all this time, now that I think about it. Granted, he runs off to do his own thing by himself, and isn't exactly easy to track down compared to Billy. But he has little to no interaction with pretty much any one in the 'family' nowadays, not with Wiccan, not with Wanda, definitely not with Vision. Even Billy got an on-panel meeting with Vision at least once, and in Inferno #3, Vision and Billy are fighting side-by-side.

Ah back on-topic, we still have no real details on what Wanda's solo is even about eh?
    I really hope we see Tommy, it's like Wanda or billy wished him out of existence
    I'm freaking QUICKSILVER!!! And you can eat my freaking dust!
    I am faster than I was when I was last on the Avengers roster -- MUCH FASTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    Along the same lines, I wonder if the Wada image used to tout the new series is really indicative of what Wanda will wear in the All New All Different era, or if it's just one Wada's famous fashion reimaginings of her look.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    Right now Supernature it is only a theory he might be. 1 site I remember when Announce All New, All Different Marvel made it seem like he was, but so far Wada is only credited with the Cover we have all seen. I certainly hope he is the main artist, if not another good one the will be a mainstay and we don't have a rotating artist pool on the book.

Also, Glad to Meed You Supernature and Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

Talking

This is a Way Awesome tribute to Avengers: Age of Ultron Wanda, one of the Likes of which I have NEVER Seen Before!!!

All Wanda Fans HAVE to click on this link!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Avenge...itch-545100199

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    This is a Way Awesome tribute to Avengers: Age of Ultron Wanda, one of the Likes of which I have NEVER Seen Before!!!

All Wanda Fans HAVE to click on this link!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Avenge...itch-545100199
    Nice!!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington