Page 1 of 818 123451151101501 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool Scarlet Witch Appreciation

And There Came a Day Unlike Any Other, when The Avenger: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Recruited 2 New Members to their Ranks, The 1st 2 Mutants to Join the One Day to become Legendary Team.

One of them was a Young Lady that went by the Name of:

Wanda Maximoff,
    The Scarlet Witch

http://adamhughes.deviantart.com/art...Witch-91410408

"Wanda Maximoff was a Women Born of Destiny and Hardship, Powers of both of the Physical and Mystical Worlds. Born Near the Mystical Wundagore Mountain, part of a Band of Gypsy’s with her Twin Brother Pietro and a life of Poverty. Both Born as Mutants, The Twins where almost killed by a mob when Magento saved them and then the Twins joined Magneto's Brotherhood, but only until their depth was paid to him. Once Free, they moved to the U.S., putting their powers for the use of Good as the 1st Mutant Members of the World Famous Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

In Time, Wanda become one of the Most Dedicated and Loved members of the Avengers. Fighting along side the worlds Greatest Heroes, Wanda’s Powers and Will lead to Victories over Threats like Ultron, Kang, Loki, Enchantress, The Serpent Crown, Thanos, Onslaught, Morgan Le Fey, The Red Zone Plague and Many More! Wanda would go on to Marry the Synthetic Human Vision and start a family, only to lose them a some time later.

Wanda would also face more tragedy when it was believed she lost control, which lead to the Event stories of Avengers: Dissembles and House of M. However, since then, it was revealed Wanda was under the manipulation of Dr. Doom and Possessed by a Cosmic Entity known as The Life Force. This was found out by her Newly Resurrected Children, Wiccan and Speed of the Young Avengers!

Since Her Return, Wanda has Pledge to make the World better for Mutants, being a Critical part in both the Children’s Crusade Arc, Avengers vs. X-Men and now as a Founding-Member of the Unity Team in the Uncanny Avengers."

Wanda Maximoff Embodies the Ideals of Hardship, Will
    & Love!

http://perez.comicbookseries.info/_/...ite/sw2005.jpg

Welcome All To The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread
    Last edited by CJStriker; 05-02-2014 at 07:21 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Pat checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Thomas View Post
    Pat checking in.
    Keeping the Tradition Alive Pat Thomas, Welcome to the NEW CBR and the New 1st Wanda Thread!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

And I am here, sans avatar for now. Hello CJStriker and Pat Thomas!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    And I am here, sans avatar for now. Hello CJStriker and Pat Thomas!
    Welcome Aboard the NEW CBR Wanda Thread Ravin' Ray, Glad to see you Bro!

BANNED

Welcome back. Glad to see this thread up and running.

o

Nice to see your still here CJ, glad to have this thread back and hope to see the Uncanny Avengers thread up soon as well, because I really enjoy talking about this character and the team.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Welcome back. Glad to see this thread up and running.

o
    Thanks Omegastorm, Thanks for the Congratz on The NEW CBR Wanda Thread My Friend!

Also, BIG Congratz on The NEW CBR Storm Thread!!! Glad you got it Rolling Again My Friend!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 04-30-2014 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Nice to see your still here CJ, glad to have this thread back and hope to see the Uncanny Avengers thread up soon as well, because I really enjoy talking about this character and the team.
    Will Do Sifighter My Good Friend!

Also, Glad to See on on the NEW CBR and Wanda's NEW CBR Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Will Do Sifighter My Good Friend!

Also, Glad to See on on the NEW CBR and Wanda's NEW CBR Thread!
    Yeah it's nice to see that nothing here will change with you putting this thread back up, well except for the whole "Everybody must be nice" policy, which in actuality may really help out with this thread.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wanda is a woman of many skills, but what few know is that she has other, rarely seen skills that I should like to see more often. Behold:
    Her ability to speak French should be an asset at any team and serve her in her personal life as well.

The thread is back! Hey CJ!

Uncanny Avengers 20 Cover variante Land

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    The thread is back! Hey CJ!
    And You Are Back Bro, Very Glad To See You Marvell2100!

You Know Wanda, You Can't Keep Her Down, She will Always Be Here and So Shall we in Supporting Her!!

Welcome to The NEW CBR Scarlet Witch Thread!

aethibert

Thanks The NEW CBR Scarlet Witch Thread! CjStriker