Page 624 of 818 FirstFirst ... 124524574614620621622623624625626627628634674724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 12267

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I mean Lorna and Wanda may be fine. I don't think blood ties matter that much for them(but maybe for the writers though.)
    Magneto, I am actually kinda curious how they will interact after that retcon. (But again I doubt any writer will touch upon that with their blood ties removed.)
    I mean before they are Magneto's children, Magneto's certain behavior toward Wanda and Pietro was weird(grabbed Wanda and made her dance.) That's what happened between an evil none-dad Magneto and Wanda. So I wonder what it will be if it's a reformed none-dad Magneto?
    I think that Magneto is going back to being a bad guy in the future, and his relationship with the Maximoffs will not be restored. Luna is not his granddaughter, so the inspiration for his becoming a good guy is gone.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Completely Agree Lucas_Xfan!

spoilers:
    I like the Fact that Wanda has BOTH an Early and Pretty Cool action scene with her deflecting an attack and then a close-up shot of her Face Solo with Vision right after that. So for the 1st Trailer of Infinity Wars, a Very Important Movie in the MCU's Legacy of MCU Movies, I am VERY PROUD as a Wanda Fan that she gets such Highlights! =D

Also as a Thanos Fan, Thanos being my FAVORITE Marvel Villain with only Doom Edging him out from time to time, as a Thanos Fan This was EPIC, Thanos is Going to be SO GOOD in This and So Much the Threat he Deserves to Be! ;-)
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

The previous description said Vision is caged in this trailer but I don't think so.
    Wanda seems ready to use her power in this trailer and looks like she is watching out for enemies and looks back at Vision to check on him.
    Could be Vision is hurt and Wanda is standing by to protect him.
    But I guess it's them coming to aid one of the Groups, Vision is doing the rescuing, Wanda is watching out for danger.
    If it's the case, it's most likely the New York gang(Iron Man,Spidey, Dr.Strange, Banner) that get into trouble(Thor/Guardians may be still in space, Wakanda is heavily guarded, the NY heroes have the Time Stone and they are not that vigilant.)

end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think that Magneto is going back to being a bad guy in the future, and his relationship with the Maximoffs will not be restored. Luna is not his granddaughter, so the inspiration for his becoming a good guy is gone.
    Honestly, if that's the case, then he was never a good guy in the first place. I mean, sure, Luna is not genetically tied to him anymore, but that doesn't erase their history together. True love is much stronger than blood ties, and if Luna truly meant something to him one day, all his feelings for her should still be there. I think that applies to all of the Maximoff family.

spoilers:

The previous description said Vision is caged in this trailer but I don't think so.
    Wanda seems ready to use her power in this trailer and looks like she is watching out for enemies and looks back at Vision to check on him.
    But I guess it's them coming to aid one of the Groups, Vision is doing the rescuing, Wanda is watching out for danger.
    If it's the case, it's most likely the New York gang(Iron Man,Spidey, Dr.Strange, Banner) that get into trouble(Thor/Guardians may be still in space, Wakanda is heavily guarded, the NY heroes have the Time Stone and they are not that vigilant.)

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The Edinburgh set leaks suggests Proxima and Corvus were dispatched to attack Vision specifically, since there's a sequence where the both of them got Vision grounded, but then Vision gets yanked upwards (presumably by Wanda's power off-screen), and the two Black Order both seem surprised.

Vision being grounded suggests that Proxima is using that black-hole-empowered net thing she did to Hulk back in the comics. I can't imagine anything else really being able to keep Vision down (except Wanda). Also it is apparently blocking his phasing powers.

Then again, unsure if the bits in the trailer have anything to do with the Edinburgh scene of course.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Vision is behind a fence in a station.

The person Wanda is smiling at is Cap, I think.

What happens I think is Wanda gets a wounded Vision to the station, where Cap, Falcon, and Black Widow ambush Proxima and Corvus. If you notice, Cap's waiting for Proxima to attack him. We clearly see Cap, Widow, and Falcon, in the same location as Wanda.

BTW Wanda clearly holds her own against two of Thanos's most dangerous troops, and she just seemed so much more confident, so calm. Steve has been training her really well, and you can see how mcuh she's grown as a person, even from these short moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post

What happens I think is Wanda gets a wounded Vision to the station, where Cap, Falcon, and Black Widow ambush Proxima and Corvus. If you notice, Cap's waiting for Proxima to attack him. We clearly see Cap, Widow, and Falcon, in the same location as Wanda.

BTW Wanda clearly holds her own against two of Thanos's most dangerous troops, and she just seemed so much more confident, so calm. Steve has been training her really well, and you can see how mcuh she's grown as a person, even from these short moments.
    Ah I see, I haven't actually watched the leak properly. I only have the one with spoilers:
    Thanos popping out of the blackhole
    end of spoilers and then it got cut-off.

If I know what fight scene is being re-enacted, then Cap is probably waiting for the blacklight spears from Proxima. Which his shield can deflect, but the comic implies it does still impact him hard, and the spears remain very dangerous even when deflected.

Edit: Okay watched the full leak proper. IMO spoilers:
    that really doesn't look like a cage that Vision's in. Also all 3 - Wanda, Vision and Cap - they don't seem to be in the same scene so it's not possible to really glean anything IMO.

Also did they depower the speed on Proxima's spear, because it's suppose to be close to 'light speed'. And as much supersoldier serum is in Cap, I really don't think he can catch something even near lightspeed.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Byakko; 07-24-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post

Yeah, your theory make more sense. I just wish Wanda will somehow meet Strange and others. Because the only person she interact with in those scenes and set photos is Vision.
    I like MCU Wanda/Vision and all, but I hope her interactions with others won't be limited to certain characters.(Like she hardly talked with Black Widow in CW.)

About the wounded Vision in the trailer... I could not see if the Stone is still on his head, but most people think that Vision will "die" if the Soul Stone is removed. I recently read the "Vision Quest" story arc from West-Coast Avengers (142-49), the one where Vision is dismantled and reconstructed, but he lost the capacity to feel emotions. I think that could relatively be the same in the MCU. Once the Soul Stone is removed from Vision, he might survives, but a part of him will be lost, which could very well traumatize Wanda and the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post
    About the wounded Vision in the trailer... I could not see if the Stone is still on his head, but most people think that Vision will "die" if the Soul Stone is removed. I recently read the "Vision Quest" story arc from West-Coast Avengers (142-49), the one where Vision is dismantled and reconstructed, but he lost the capacity to feel emotions. I think that could relatively be the same in the MCU. Once the Soul Stone is removed from Vision, he might survives, but a part of him will be lost, which could very well traumatize Wanda and the others.
    Agreed, I was actually thinking about this myself the other day. I think removing the soul stone might render Vision incapable of feeling emotions, as in the MCU this could be what makes him 'human', effectively giving him a soul. I think it would be an interesting way to work in the emotionless Vision storyline into the movies, and I think I might prefer it. It could make the situation a little more emotional and personal for Wanda, as she fights to reclaim his humanity.

Oh I mean "Mind Stone"... I got confused, but I think that would makes him human like you said. Time will tell!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post
    Well, the MCU Vision has an organic brain(said Helen Cho when the Cradle is printing the body.) So my theory is that Vision has two different neural systems, one controlled by the brain, one controlled by the stone.
    His body movements, speech and every other things normal humans do are controlled by his brain. And the super powers are controlled by the Stone.
    In Civil War, when Wanda seemed to be "hacking" Vision's Mind Stone, taking over his density system, Vision was still able to move his limb and speak but his density increased to maximum.
    So I think he may just be depowered...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBoy View Post
    Agreed, I was actually thinking about this myself the other day. I think removing the soul stone might render Vision incapable of feeling emotions, as in the MCU this could be what makes him 'human', effectively giving him a soul. I think it would be an interesting way to work in the emotionless Vision storyline into the movies, and I think I might prefer it. It could make the situation a little more emotional and personal for Wanda, as she fights to reclaim his humanity.
    Yeah, but what Vision will be doing this whole movie then...
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-24-2017 at 07:41 AM.

Getting Mama pregnant so we can fast track us a Young Avengers series.

jk

Well I wouldn't imagine they'd take it away right at the start of the film. He'd be trying to fight off the Black Order or doing whatever him and Wanda are up to. Him losing the stone could occur later in the film potentially.

But either way, he's going to have to lose the stone at some stage in the movie, and its going to have some sort of impact on him, whether its loss of powers, loss of emotions, or simply death, in order for Thanos to acquire the whole gauntlet.

I mean, we've seen him as human on set. I just don't know how that makes sense.