Page 729 of 818 FirstFirst ... 229629679719725726727728729730731732733739779 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 12267

Offically Wanda has Auburn hair and Green eyes but as has been discussed many times already her hair and eye colour has kept changing, it is strange that other characters don't seem to have this problem.

Not your dad, I swear Ghostwise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Offically Wanda has Auburn hair and Green eyes but as has been discussed many times already her hair and eye colour has kept changing, it is strange that other characters don't seem to have this problem.
    Then a reasonable hypothesis is that she occasionally uses cosmetic magic. Glamours, if you will.
    Writeups.org -- huge encyclopaedia of characters, chiefly from super-hero comic books. It's great.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    They changed the Auburn to brown somewhere around the early 2000s according to Brevoort. But also he stated that hair color isn't important to him. Which is weird to me since I don't see them changing Steve Rogers' hair so much.

When there's nothing going on for Wanda so we're just talking about her hair and eye color for the 10000th time...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    When there's nothing going on for Wanda so we're just talking about her hair and eye color for the 10000th time...
    Lol, this is true.

Lol! Same way when it is slow on Jean's page, they talk about Scott, Jean's costume, Emma, etc! Lol!

Check out Elizabeth in this red dress and darker hair
    OZkbJAp.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Yep, pretty much this...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    OZkbJAp.jpg
    Sorta give me the classic Red/Pink Nylon vibe.
    Not exactly, just the feel.

BANNED

Wow Elizabeth looks amazing there. That’s my fave hair on her so far. Yeah I’m really excited about the movie yet acrually sad and mad that that all we have to be excited about is the movie. It’s a huge deal I know (the film) but I’m just mad she’s getting shelved in the comics. I’m hoping she doesn’t die in No Surrender.

Extraordinary Member

No Surrender is kinda bland to be honest.
    If this is the last I see in the coming years, I will be disappointed.
    I will be fine with her taking a break if she gets a nice arc and spotlight, but so far, nope, NS is just too crowded.
    I am not too worried about her dying though.
    One the other hand, Marvel hasn't been delivering good stuff anyway, not a huge loss Iq guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    OZkbJAp.jpg
    Elizabeth is channelling her inner Wanda

Extraordinary Member

Random thought: What AU Wandas do you want to see? There are some interesting versions from Exiles.
    Describe your idea, also feel free to give new names( like surname changes) or titles for your AU version.
    1. What if? Robert Frank adopted Wanda and Pietro? In an AU where Bob didn't freak out and run away, he accepted HE's offer and take the twins as his own. So Wanda and Pietro would be Wanda Frank/Miss America and Pietro Frank/ Whizzer. ( Ultimate Universe kinda already showed us them as Lensherrs. I wantq to see a starting point of never touched before.)
    2. A Lovecraftian Horror AU, Wanda as the Orphan of Wundagore, a girl whose past holds Elderitch secrets.(Basically give her Wundagore origin a horror tone)

Just something to talk about for fun other than hair and eye color.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 03-05-2018 at 04:31 AM.

Au Wandas

Well as I mentioned before a Renew Your Vows style Wanda and Vision raising their kids together. Also I would love to see Nocturne's mom

I'd like to see her in a bewitched type AU
    Attached Images Attached Images