Page 154 of 818 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 12267

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Wanda should look like a princess.
    I would agree with that. Its her classic look and it fits the character better then any of the modernized looks or team looks.

Anyway, from Everycon in Moscow Russia.

http://florka.tumblr.com/post/102792...e-as-lorna-and

Yes, interest in Wanda and Lorna as sisters is very much global.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBoy View Post
    Glad to see Wanda doing so well in the vote, voted for her earlier. Its going to be a tough one if her and Black Widow both progress or are pitted against one another. Then I really will be at a crossroads aha!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Just voted thanks for the link.
    Thank You Both For the Votes!

I will make sure from now on to notify Polaris's Thread about when the Votes happen as well Jmc247 if that is ok, We got Polaris to win the Last Tournament, it would be Ironic if Wanda Won the next one Right after that! ;-)

As for your Vote WonderBoy if it comes down to Black Widow or Wanda, you make the choice you feel best with my friend. It is your vote and should and will be respected either way, you have to go with who you want more!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Female Superhero Origins All In: The Scarlet Witch

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I would agree with that. Its her classic look and it fits the character better then any of the modernized looks or team looks.

Anyway, from Everycon in Moscow Russia.

http://florka.tumblr.com/post/102792...e-as-lorna-and

Yes, interest in Wanda and Lorna as sisters is very much global.
    Really Love the 3rd Image the Most, the Sisters of the Magnus Family At a Rock Concert, that is just EPIC PR for the Sisters!!! :-D

Thanks for these Jmc247, it is something really special when you have Cosplayers that are in other countries figuring out the Greatness of the Sisters Wanda and Lorna! ;-)

Cool

Scarlet Witch Inks By Devgear 4
    by Stirlz

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Scarle...ar-4-493815095

Dan Panosian

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Dan Panosian
    HOLY ****, By the GODDESS those are Magnificent!!!

The 1st is ominous and Has a lovely Rose glow to it. Reminds me of a Polaris image I have seen as well too!

The 2nd is EPIC, No words can do it Justice, it has the same Get out of Wanda's way theme from the Avengers 2 trailer! =D

Thanks So Much for these! :-)

BANNED

I just really, really love this Scarlet Witch art. It deserves to be posted again.

Cool

I just really, really love this Scarlet Witch art. It deserves to be posted again.

I agree with your post Bro 125%!

A cool thing as well is that I have a bought copy of this as part of my Scarlet Witch Collection in my artwork folder.

I will share a picture of it with the thread when get a chance! ;-)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I agree with your post Bro 125%!

A cool thing as well is that I have a bought copy of this as part of my Scarlet Witch Collection in my artwork folder.

I will share a picture of it with the thread when get a chance! ;-)
    I know. You said it on your earlier post. But I think this is my favorite Scarlet Witch cover as of the moment.

I can;'t wait for you to share.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Dan Panosian
    Lol@the 2nd pic...very good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    HOLY ****, By the GODDESS those are Magnificent!!!

The 1st is ominous and Has a lovely Rose glow to it. Reminds me of a Polaris image I have seen as well too!

The 2nd is EPIC, No words can do it Justice, it has the same Get out of Wanda's way theme from the Avengers 2 trailer! =D

Thanks So Much for these! :-)
    Impressive pics indeed!

I know. You said it on your earlier post. But I think this is my favorite Scarlet Witch cover as of the moment.

I can;'t wait for you to share.
    Thanks RLAMMJR. for Remembering my earlier Posts, usually some don't remember them but Thanks for Remembering it, means allot! :-)

Now You Don't have to wait any-longer Bro, here is my copy in all of its glory from My Scarlet Witch Collection, Enjoy! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Doomuniverse View Post
    Lol@the 2nd pic...very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Impressive pics indeed!
    Indeed on All Counts with Both of Your Posts my friends and the 2nd Image is SO MUCH THIS Gift Below it is EPIC! ;-)

Talking

George Perez Avengers
    by EagleGosselin

http://www.deviantart.com/art/George...gers-490410436