Page 155 of 818 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 12267
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks RLAMMJR. for Remembering my earlier Posts, usually some don't remember them but Thanks for Remembering it, means allot! :-)

Now You Don't have to wait any-longer Bro, here is my copy in all of its glory from My Scarlet Witch Collection, Enjoy! ;-)

Wow! This is really awesome. If I were a huge SW fan, I would have that printed on a shirt already so that everybody can see how awesome SW is.

UNCANNY AVENGERS #2
    RICK REMENDER (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY SIMONE BIANCHI
    VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
    COUNTER-EVOLUTIONARY PART 2
    • Welcome to Counter-Earth, where the future of your species is being developed by crack evolutionists. A better future awaits and is only one evolutionary updated away.
    • The New Men rise for what is theirs. They seek the chaos and the speed to create the true Earth, the true evolution.
    • Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver discover a terrible truth about their past.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

UNCAVEN002COV-BianchiVar-6cceb.jpg
    Last edited by Witchfan; 11-18-2014 at 11:36 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    UNCANNY AVENGERS #2
    RICK REMENDER (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY SIMONE BIANCHI
    VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
    COUNTER-EVOLUTIONARY PART 2
    • Welcome to Counter-Earth, where the future of your species is being developed by crack evolutionists. A better future awaits and is only one evolutionary updated away.
    • The New Men rise for what is theirs. They seek the chaos and the speed to create the true Earth, the true evolution.
    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver discover a terrible truth about their past.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Oh lawdy help us...

Edit: posting GIFs on my phone sucks, but y'all get the idea, right?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Star_Jammer; 11-18-2014 at 11:32 AM.

BANNED

We always assumed Tom Broovert was gonna try to recton Lorna from Magneto's family but the solicits seem to indicate his goal is to now remove the twins from A lister Magneto altogether. Unbelievable.

Extraordinary Member

If they aren't going with the "Wanda and Pietro's powers come from the High Evolutionary" idea (which was something Stan Lee introduced in the '60s and then dropped, and no one else picked it up), they sure want us to think they are.

I'd much rather that than them being Inhumans, for sure.

I pray that they do not do what we think they're doing. That would ruin everything.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

I think it's just bait to get people to read the issue. I'm still waiting on Remender to make Wanda the Sorceress Supreme. His solicits never line up to his issues.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

Our Wanda has Won Round 5 of The Tournament!

Now it is Time for Round 6, Please Come, Vote & Support Our Wanda Maximoff in 27th Marvel Popularity Tournament Round 6!

http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-6

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think it's just bait to get people to read the issue. I'm still waiting on Remender to make Wanda the Sorceress Supreme. His solicits never line up to his issues.
    I guess that she becomes the Sorceress Supreme while preparing to beat Doom, or after kicking his ass.

I hope so, because that's an unfair tease!

BANNED

It seems like Doom don't stand a chance and how do they go from her wanting to slap him up to teaming with him?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Wow! This is really awesome. If I were a huge SW fan, I would have that printed on a shirt already so that everybody can see how awesome SW is.
    Never Thought of that before, indeed I know of stores that can do that, so indeed a Nice Idea RLAAMJR., Thanks for That and indeed they can see how Awesome and Beautiful she is and Know THAT is the Lady in Avengers 2 Everyone is Talking about! ;-)

Indeed, it was Awesome when I got it and it is a Very Large Image, indeed bigger then I thought but worth the wait and money indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Our Wanda has Won Round 5 of The Tournament!

Now it is Time for Round 6, Please Come, Vote & Support Our Wanda Maximoff in 27th Marvel Popularity Tournament Round 6!

http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-6

I really hope Wanda wins.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I really hope Wanda wins.
    Same Here and for Any Updates on the Vote will be here as well, so Far she is Up by +2 in the Vote thanks to both you and WINDRIDER!

BANNED

Never Thought of that before, indeed I know of stores that can do that, so indeed a Nice Idea RLAAMJR., Thanks for That and indeed they can see how Awesome and Beautiful she is and Know THAT is the Lady in Avengers 2 Everyone is Talking about! ;-)

Indeed, it was Awesome when I got it and it is a Very Large Image, indeed bigger then I thought but worth the wait and money indeed!
    you really should. It's a beautiful Scarlet Witch art. I even had 2 Storm images printed on a shirt before. I actually posted to this site before but the site rebooted. However, i didn't wear it often because it feels so awwkward for a guy to wear a shirt with a Storm image on the fron and back. hahahaha.