Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
Well, I think Wanda should be serious as an Avenger and humorous in her private life.(Both normal life and Mystical life.
I think they all take their roles seriously. I wasn't asking for Elizabeth Olsen to ham it up. Just... to infuse some of her sarcasm or mannerisms into the cultural expectation of "Scarlet Witch". The weird little hand movements is one thing, but the physicality and faces is another. Her love story isn't screwball like Tony + Pepper, moonlit like Quill + Gamora, or unspoken like Steve + Bucky. It's central to her character, but also headed for an end. How Elizabeth Olsen rebuilds a character when the script takes it apart completely will be interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
I am more of a " traditional" guy who thinks Modred should handle the human interactions for Chthon.
And I am absolutely NOT a traditionalist. I'm open to putting Modred in the "Dracula" role, so we don't face off against another CGI monstrosity in the third act. BTW, I'm really struggling with my redesign, and I may have to abandon it. Wide leg pants are a hard item to balance against. I am pulling from couture, Victorian costume, goth elements and Easter European traditional costume. It's too much. She either has to be in tactical gear like the Avengers or pajamas like the wizards. Otherwise I just want to put her in a million scarfs like a cross between her sisters and AHS:Coven.