Page 663 of 818 FirstFirst ... 163563613653659660661662663664665666667673713763 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 12267
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Also she can track all kinds of mystical/psychic link somehow.(After Agatha's explanation)
    I think her cameo in Thor's Enchanters storyline is before her being nexus being?(Can't remember the publishing order.)
    I saw it in Thor Vol 2 (not sure what issue now, been too long), but it was late nineties, early 2000s era.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I think her cameo in Thor's Enchanters storyline is before her being nexus being?(Can't remember the publishing order.)
    It was after (2000). I don't recall it being associated with her being a nexus being. The writer (Dan Jurgens) just needed her to be able to teleport people over short distances so they could all have one-on-one fights, so she teleported them.

Remember, no two writers write her powers the same, so while Thor and Avengers had the same editor at the time (Tom Brevoort), she couldn't teleport in Avengers but she could when she turned up as a guest in Thor.

She could also teleport when she came back in Avengers: The Children's Crusade but it was very unclear if the writer thought that was part of her regular power set or part of the omnipotent "life force" thing she lost.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It was after (2000). I don't recall it being associated with her being a nexus being.
    I'm not saying that book established that power as linked to her Nexus Being status, but just in general it was at the time. I don't remember where I read that part if it was in a handbook or something. Way too tired to find the source of that though.

The point is really that she's used that power for a while (although not frequently).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It was after (2000). I don't recall it being associated with her being a nexus being. The writer (Dan Jurgens) just needed her to be able to teleport people over short distances so they could all have one-on-one fights, so she teleported them.

Remember, no two writers write her powers the same, so while Thor and Avengers had the same editor at the time (Tom Brevoort), she couldn't teleport in Avengers but she could when she turned up as a guest in Thor.

She could also teleport when she came back in Avengers: The Children's Crusade but it was very unclear if the writer thought that was part of her regular power set or part of the omnipotent "life force" thing she lost.
    Well, Thor in team books is written differently aa well. He even hardly summon lightning in some runs.
    Wanda in Thor V2 seems to have more magic knowledge, and she used spells more often(protection spells,etc.)
    The part she track Odin's location is kinda consistent with Busiek's run.
    I don't mind writers take some liberty in the extension of Wamda's powers, as long as they are creative. And do not use it against the character.

Movie Wanda Elizabeth Olsen has a new boyfriend:
    http://people.com/celebrity/elizabet...-of-the-emmys/

On Friday, Elizabeth Olsen and her new musician boyfriend Robbie Arnett made their first public appearance as a couple.
    The two lovebirds attended the 2017 Gersh pre-Emmys party together in Los Angeles, where they were all smiles.
    Olsen, 28, was wearing a modest cream-colored dress while Arnett was wearing a partially unbuttoned pink shirt with black pants.
    Olsen and Arnett were first rumored to be romantically linked back in March after they were spotted walking arm-in-arm in New York City.
    Arnett is a vocalist in the indie pop quartet Milo Greene, which formed in 2009.

Wanda has found love too
    UNCAVEN2015B030-Cov.jpg

UNCANNY AVENGERS #30
    JIM ZUB (W) • SEAN IZAAKSE (A)
    COVER BY TERRY DODSON
    STARS AND GARTERS Part 3
    Love, loss, and the road ahead. Where does the Unity Squad go from here?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Do you approve of this match?
    Last edited by Witchfan; 09-19-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Wanda and Voodoo? I'm not sure what to make of this.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Uncanny avengers #30
    JIM ZUB (W) • SEAN IZAAKSE (A)
    COVER BY TERRY DODSON
    STARS AND GARTERS Part 3
    • Love, loss, and the road ahead. Where does the Unity Squad go from here?

It's definitely a very nice Terry Dodson cover .

Saw that one coming. I'll always be a Scarlet Vision shipper, but I've been liking their dynamic and it sounds like a fresh thing for Wanda compared to her other love interests...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Wanda and Voodoo? I'm not sure what to make of this.
    I like them together. Most I've liked Wanda these days.

Covers do not always correspond to the content.

Does anyone remember the cover with Rogue and Gambit from UA?

It will be strange if Simon joins the team at a time when Wanda is starting a new relationship but his love for Wanda never led to anything.

Wanda and Jericho might be fun, but I'm not sure we'll see it outlast this book to be honest.

I guess it'll probably be good for her to finally date somebody who isn't Vision or Simon, even if the likelihood she'll end up with either of them in the future again is pretty decent.

i hope at least Simon gets some closure on their relationship. but hey, i always thought Simon and Jan would make a nice couple...

BANNED

I like that Wanda has something new finally. I just hope they don't turn it into a love triangle thing with Simon around. She's had enough of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Curlytop View Post
    I like that Wanda has something new finally. I just hope they don't turn it into a love triangle thing with Simon around. She's had enough of that!
    agreed. 10char.